Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Spirit Lake, ID
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Spirit Lake
- LYNN DEE'S GROOM & TRAININGSecond use on a nippy Lhasa. They seem to be gentle as the girl seems happier on pick-up. Scheduling at other was why I tried this place and I knew they were full-test dog people from some training I went too. Seem top-notch. $45/50 tipped.
- The Grooming StudioAndrea 's love of fur babies shows. Her passion and drive to continue to learn compete and give quality service is superb!!
- Dee's Dog GroomingThe dogs seem relaxed and the snippy one is still not needing a muzzle after several trips- these people are great with dogs. They also train. On professionalism its a small staff and you can’t get someone right away many times- very old-school you call, leave message, they take paper checks (and cards), so thats a B. Price isn’t low, a B, but to my thinking they might be more, as they are very committed to dogs and a helpful recourse, so I tip
- JEANNE'S DOGGIE DAYCARE & PET HOTELThey are a family owned business and they have two places in the general area. They are very knowledgeable about pet care, boarding, socializing and all that. They have been outstanding, personable family type owned business.
- PetcoThey do a good job. We have two dogs and they get dome at the same time. They did a good job, our dogs were happy and they cleaned them up nice. You call and make an appointment then you drop them off and they get groomed and they call you when they are done.
- Spokane Valley Animal HospitalI have used Debbie at Pretty Paws for several years now after having my dogs come back from another "big box" groomer smelling bad after bathing on more than one occassion. The costs for the other "big box" grooming was getting outrageous and the service was deteriorating. I have rescue dogs and one was so badly abused she had to be taught human touch was a good thing. Debbie was patient with all my dogs and now the abused dog is fearless and enjoys going to the "spa". My dogs never come back with any kind of doggy odor and never have a residue on their coats. Their nails are always done beautifully and they actually stay clean longer than with other groomers. Debbie gets the undercoat shedding under control and that's a tall order with one dog being part husky. I have three dogs of different sizes and temperaments and Debbie handles them all. All dog owners I've recommended come back to me raving about how reasonable her rates are and how wonderful the service is
- D' Tails Pet SalonThis groomer is friendly and seems to actually like dogs. They were fast and both my dogs look great and seemed to be more relaxed than they have with other groomers. They were able to get the dogs in quickly. The shop smells and appears clean. The other dogs that were in the shop at the same time also seemed happy and relaxed. I would recommend this groomer to other dog owners. They groom cats too
- Star's Pet GroomingBoth the large and small dog looked good and smelled good. They seemed to be pretty proud of themselves[the dogs]. This is the second time we have used Star's services, they have never disappointed. Their phone # on Angie's List needs to be changed to:  292-4547.
- Coeur d' Alene Pet Resort & Doggie Day CareThe facility is beautiful. They show you beforehand where they will stay. It is extremely clean and staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Bark'R Boutique & The Cat's MeowI received the referral/recommendation from my veterinarian's office to take my dog, Miko, to Margaret at Bark'R Boutique. The veterinary staff based this referral on the fact that my dog has medical issues that are exacerbated by anxiety, and Margaret, the owner of Bark'R Boutique, is a licensced veterinary tech who would know how to treat him. The veterinary staff is also aware that I'm a pretty picky pet owner, and they told me that all of their clients who had taken their dogs to Margaret had been quite pleased. Miko's been to Margaret for grooming three times now. She always schedules him for the quietest part of the day and makes sure that he isn't there any longer than necessary to complete his grooming. She handles him gently, plus she does one of the most beautiful grooming jobs I've seen in Spokane--expert scissor work, and that's no small skill! Miko will never be happy about going to the beauty parlor, but at least with Margaret he doesn't come home and throw up or quit eating for a day or two, as he did with previous groomers. Instead, he comes home perfectly calm and content. I'm very careful about who I recommend for any kind of pet care, including grooming. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Margaret to any protective pet owner
Pet Groomers in Spirit Lake
- Business Description:The Paisley Pooch is a personalized pet grooming, located next to The Millwood Rocket Bakery. Being a family owned and operated business we're able to offer you that personal touch you've been looking for. we always make an effort to ensure pet parents and pets alike are comfortable and happy to see their groomer. Our goal is to make all of our 4 legged and 2 legged customers happy. We really care about the services and products that we offer. We strive to go above and beyond everyone's expec..Recent Review:The staff is absolutely fantastic and took such great care of my pups. I won't take them anywhere else.Kimberly M.
- Business Description:In Home Dog Boarding * All Breeds Welcomed * Board your dog in a HOME environment...no kennel runs. * Fenced yard for plenty of safe exercise for both large and small breeds * Special feeding regimens and medicines given if needed with no additional charge * Around the clock emergency Veterinarian care available *Veterinarian recommended: South Grand Veterinary Clinic All Creatures Veterinary Clinic *Accommodations for special needs, pre or post-op dogs * Limited number of dogs ..Recent Review:I have taken two of my salukis to Kathy's training classes over the past two years. She has provided valuable insight as to why my dog behaves the way he does and what I can do to get him to show that way I want him to show. Her methods are positive and involve getting the dog to want to do the right thingJean R.
- Business Description:A full service, professional pet grooming salon for dogs and cats. Small dog boarding. Dog and Cat adoptions (with approval and appointment thru Second Chance Pet Rescue)Recent Review:Owner was pleasant and took good care of our dog. Shop orderliness wasn't perfect or the grounds around the shop not kept. $50 charge seemed high, but that is probably market. That's why a B.John C.
- Business Description:Adorable Dogs Mobile Grooming is a mobile groomer that comes to your house with our van to groom your pet. Adorable Dogs Mobile Grooming cares for one dog at a time with total attention to their needs. We make grooming for your pet fun and relaxing. Your pet is walking from your front door to our van. No more watching you pet shake in fear or be caged for hours waiting to be groomed. With Adorable Dog Mobile Grooming we come to you so your pet is home as soon as they are groomed and happy. ..
- Business Description:New business, I am the sole proprietor and only groomer/bather here right now. I would eventually like to hire in another groomer and possibly a bather. I accept cash and/or check and am working on getting a card reader soon!! New promotions are in the works right now, soon to be revealed
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Feline Only Veterinary ClinicRecent Review:The last time I had him in, she told me that “maybe this is the new normal for him.” That was the wrong thing to say.Michael M.
- Business Description:1 full time employee, 1 part time and 1 independent contractor
- Business Description:Family operated. We accept all forms of payment, Cash, Credit Cards including MasterCard, and Checks.Recent Review:Terrible, when I got him home he still had poop around his rectal area. Wondering if they even did bathe him Doe no one take pride in their work anymore>Susan P.
- Business Description:Enjoyable environment for Dogs to stay, run and play. Heated runs with additional heat lamps in ever run for the extra sensitive. Daily play times. Clean. Licensed and inspected through Spokane County.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Hayden Lake
- Priest River
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Coeur D Alene
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
dog groomers in Spirit Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bubbles and Bows Pet Spa6499 W Commercial Park Ave, Unit 2
- Bubbles and Bows Pet Spa
- DogLux Grooming Salon8901 E Trent Ave
- DogLux Grooming Salon
- Glenacre Kennel/Peggysues grooming5006 E. 29th
- Glenacre Kennel/Peggysues grooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Sunset Animal Hospital3600 N Government Wy
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Sunset Animal Hospital