Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Saint Maries, ID
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Saint Maries
- LYNN DEE'S GROOM & TRAININGSecond use on a nippy Lhasa. They seem to be gentle as the girl seems happier on pick-up. Scheduling at other was why I tried this place and I knew they were full-test dog people from some training I went too. Seem top-notch. $45/50 tipped.
- The Grooming StudioAndrea 's love of fur babies shows. Her passion and drive to continue to learn compete and give quality service is superb!!
- JEANNE'S DOGGIE DAYCARE & PET HOTELThey are a family owned business and they have two places in the general area. They are very knowledgeable about pet care, boarding, socializing and all that. They have been outstanding, personable family type owned business.
- Dee's Dog GroomingThe dogs seem relaxed and the snippy one is still not needing a muzzle after several trips- these people are great with dogs. They also train. On professionalism its a small staff and you can’t get someone right away many times- very old-school you call, leave message, they take paper checks (and cards), so thats a B. Price isn’t low, a B, but to my thinking they might be more, as they are very committed to dogs and a helpful recourse, so I tip read less
- PetcoThey do a good job. We have two dogs and they get dome at the same time. They did a good job, our dogs were happy and they cleaned them up nice. You call and make an appointment then you drop them off and they get groomed and they call you when they are done.
- Star's Pet GroomingTerri did a great job and was very professional. The shop was clean and smelled very good. Our dogs did not seem to mind it as much as the previous groomer' place. We definitely will use Star Grooming from now on.
- ROGER'S DOG GROOMINGI like their professionalism and accessibility. They are very skilled. He used to groom the dogs I saw once in a movie. He is just a warm and wonderful guy. My experience with them was wonderful.
- Bark'R Boutique & The Cat's MeowI received the referral/recommendation from my veterinarian's office to take my dog, Miko, to Margaret at Bark'R Boutique. The veterinary staff based this referral on the fact that my dog has medical issues that are exacerbated by anxiety, and Margaret, the owner of Bark'R Boutique, is a licensced veterinary tech who would know how to treat him. The veterinary staff is also aware that I'm a pretty picky pet owner, and they told me that all of their clients who had taken their dogs to Margaret had been quite pleased. Miko's been to Margaret for grooming three times now. She always schedules him for the quietest part of the day and makes sure that he isn't there any longer than necessary to complete his grooming. She handles him gently, plus she does one of the most beautiful grooming jobs I've seen in Spokane--expert scissor work, and that's no small skill! Miko will never be happy about going to the beauty parlor, but at least with Margaret he doesn't come home and throw up or quit eating for a day or two, as he did with previous groomers. Instead, he comes home perfectly calm and content. I'm very careful about who I recommend for any kind of pet care, including grooming. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Margaret to any protective pet owner read less
- Wash 'N WagonNancy is the owner of Wash 'n Wagon and she runs a mobile grooming business. I have been a customer for about 3 years now, and I have never been disappointed in the services Nancy provides. I went to at least 6 different groomers before Nancy, and I am totally satisified. My border collie has long hair and a problem expressing the anal gland. Nancy takes care of everything for me, and she does it well each and every time. The mobile grooming is so convient for me since I don't drive any more. I used to drop my dog off, and come back in 3 or 4 hours. It takes a lot longer because storefront groomers are taking care of several dogs at the same time, and the dog ends up in a crate for most of that time. When Nancy shows up, it is all about my dog. The service usually takes about 60-90 minutes, depending on what kind of hair trimming is going on. She is the best, and my dog Sam loves her. Over a year after my first review, and everything is still awesome. My dog gets excited when Nancy shows up, that never happened with any number of groomers we tried before we found Wash 'n Wagon. It is very convenient having the groomer come to you, just work on your animal and finish up much faster than the others. I did care for how long it used to take when we had to drop our dog off. Give Nancy a try, you will be quite pleased read less
- Lil Bit O'GroomingThey are very friendly. They get along with the dogs. The dogs actually enjoy being there. They didn't want to leave. I was very impressed with the price, quality, and professionalism. I will use their services again in the future.
Pet Groomers in Saint Maries
- Business Description:The Paisley Pooch is a personalized pet grooming, located next to The Millwood Rocket Bakery. Being a family owned and operated business we're able to offer you that personal touch you've been looking for. we always make an effort to ensure pet parents and pets alike are comfortable and happy to see their groomer. Our goal is to make all of our 4 legged and 2 legged customers happy. We really care about the services and products that we offer. We strive to go above and beyond everyone's expec.. read lessRecent Review:The staff is absolutely fantastic and took such great care of my pups. I won't take them anywhere else.Kimberly M.
- Business Description:Enjoyable environment for Dogs to stay, run and play. Heated runs with additional heat lamps in ever run for the extra sensitive. Daily play times. Clean. Licensed and inspected through Spokane County.
- Business Description:Our business proRecent Review:I am so happy with the services. I got grooming advice for home and bought several products which work well at home. The entire experience from cosmetic to emotional was just great for my dogs. They were very happy there. The appointment was east to make, they were right on time and finished my dogs quickly. They groomed them both at the same time so they did not have to be separated or sit all day at a grooming saloon. Most of all my dogs were well treated and happy as well as looking beautiful. I have used four other groomers and this was the best experience yet. I will be using them from now on. <br / read lessSusan P.
- Business Description:Family operated. We accept all forms of payment, Cash, Credit Cards including MasterCard, and Checks.Recent Review:Terrible, when I got him home he still had poop around his rectal area. Wondering if they even did bathe him Doe no one take pride in their work anymore>Susan P.
- Business Description:Pet grooming, pet foods & daycare
- Business Description:15% Discount for Angie's List members off SERVICES and CareCredit WelcomeRecent Review:Sunset was recommended to us by the folks we bought our house from, and we began using them when we got a new puppy. Sunset offers a and quot;puppy package,and quot; where you pay a discounted price in advance, and then bring the puppy in on a regular schedule and have shots and worming, etc. It also included a free puppy grooming for our standRd poodle pup, and discounted micro-chipping. We are very satisfied with Sunset Animal Hospital and will continue to use them. <br / read lessFrederick S.
- Business Description:We have 6 employees that love animals and strive to meet their every need! From time to time we will have monthly specials to promote you to bring your dog and cat into our facility for some pampering!Recent Review:I know there are good and bad reviews of K-9, we chose it to try it out. We had out pups in the VIP suite, the reason i didn't give it higher ratings is because i felt we were paying for a service I am not able to confirm they received. Their cameras and camera system didn't work for the entire time our pups were boarded there. This was a huge reason we chose them, as well as chose to trust them with our fur babies. It was not available. For the first couple days I was thinking it was us and not doing something right, but then I kept bugging them, and come to find out nothing was working and we were told they are working to upgrade their system. They did take photos one day of our pups and while this was nice, they post photos of their dogs every day, and for the 13 days we were there, we only got pictures of our pups one day. While I am pretty sure they took good care of my pups, I was just disappointed for the lack of cameras in their VIP suites read lessAna-Maria E.
- Business Description:A full service, professional pet grooming salon for dogs and cats. Small dog boarding. Dog and Cat adoptions (with approval and appointment thru Second Chance Pet Rescue)Recent Review:Owner was pleasant and took good care of our dog. Shop orderliness wasn't perfect or the grounds around the shop not kept. $50 charge seemed high, but that is probably market. That's why a B.John C.
- Business Description:1 full time employee, 1 part time and 1 independent contractor
- Business Description:Full Service Dog and cat Grooming by Appt. Walk-in nail cut starting at $5.00. 100 percent smoke free. Clean and Safe Facilities. Visa & M.C. Accepted VETERINARY RECOMMENDED! Thank you for considering Paws 'N Claws. We offer service to the residents of Spokane, WA and surrounding communities. Our goal is to meet your service needs with the highest quality service. Please call us today for more information read lessRecent Review:We brought in two dogs for bathing and grooming and to cut hair short for summer. We stopped in and had to wait for two weeks to get in which was fine. And we understood the price would be $47 for one and $55 for the bigger dog. Well, the big dog was too big to get in the tub and we had to forego her. No problem. BUT, it was very irritating that on a hot day we had to wait 4 hours from 10:00am to 2:00pm to get the other dog and she wasn't trimmed except for her anus area and stomach!. We stopped by after 12:30pm to check but she hadn't even started on the grooming, doing other dogs in between ours. And our dog was stuck in the crate that long or longer we assume. She hasn't been crated since 7 yrs ago. We also drove 28 miles to go there so driving around the big dog in the heat was a nuisance. I can excuse any emergency they had (we were told the mom had to call 911 for something with her) but feel the owner should have not charged so much $55 when she told us $47 before and we obviously didn't get a cut. And she told us we wouldn't recognize the dog... The owner did clip our big dog's nails but not the smaller dog's nails so there shouldn't have been a reason to overcharge us on the smaller dog. I also am sure our dog didn't like the clipper but the owner should have told us that and discounted it or said to come back again and she'd do it for us but not charge us now. I've not used a groomer for big dogs before and this has taught me it's not worth it and it's not necessary. I'll go on brushing them myself. <br / read lessDeborah W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Hayden Lake
- Liberty Lake
dog groomers in Saint Maries
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bubbles and Bows Pet Spa6499 W Commercial Park Ave, Unit 2
- Bubbles and Bows Pet Spa
- Coeur d' Alene Pet Resort & Doggie Day Care125 E Hazel Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Coeur d' Alene Pet Resort & Doggie Day Care
- DogLux Grooming Salon8901 E Trent Ave
- DogLux Grooming Salon
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Glenacre Kennel/Peggysues grooming5006 E. 29th
- Glenacre Kennel/Peggysues grooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Sunset Animal Hospital3600 N Government Wy
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Sunset Animal Hospital
- The Cat's Meow Feline Veterinary Clinic1017 S Perry St
- The Cat's Meow Feline Veterinary Clinic