Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Riggins, ID
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Riggins
- Splash Self Serve Pet SpaThe experience was wonderful. I walked in with my Black Lab, the owner helped me with the nice ramp to help the dog into the wash station, they provided a variety of shampoo or conditioner, the scrub pad, a great water sprayer, and even a blow dryer! In addition they provided a waterproof apron for me and towels. The owner helped me throughout the process and in very little time I had a clean and dry dog, and I was also dry and ready for my next errand. AND... they clean up after you! This part alone saves me a lot of time and effort when otherwise you have a wet, shaking dog in your nice clean bathtub, right? The owner is very well informed on nutrition for dogs (and cats) and offers some good choices for appropriate foods that are not the big box brands that are using mostly fillers. I learned a lot and left with many food samples, all of which my dog loved. I highly recommend this service for the easy and well appointed wash stations and experience, but also for the varieties of good pet foods (dog and cat). I will be going there again as the cost is well worth it
- SAW TOOTH SPRAYING SVCWe go to them off and on for the dogs and cats. We used to use them for the horse too but they no longer do horses. Sometimes if I go in the morning for an emergency I have to wait but that's only because I they have to fit me in.
- BO-LAY GROOMINGI have been taking my dogs to Bo lay grooming for the past ten years. She does such a great job and my dogs love going. I have a dog that is terrified of loud machine noises and so she takes the extra time to let him air dry. People always ask me where I get my dogs groomed and I always recommend Crystal. she always cuts them exactly how I ask and I've never had any issues. I will say that once I had to take one of my dogs to a large chain store groomer because he got into some garbage and I couldn't get him in to Bo lay because she was out of town. I was so disappointed with their services and price. I always tip her because she does a great job and I don't think she charges enough
- Dirty Dog GroomingWe have a small poodle and have been experimenting with several groomers around Idaho Falls and have found we like Dirty Dog? Grooming. They are quick and our dog doesn't seem to mind going there. We did have an issue when we first took our dog in because we weren't fond of how it turned out. So we brought our dog back and they were happy to get everything all sorted out
- BO-LAY GROOMINGCrystal's performance with my 2 little yorkies is above and beyond. She does a wonderful job grooming them, and what's more, they are comfortable with her! Would definately recommend!
- BO-LAY GROOMINGThe appointment did take a little longer into the evening then we had first thought it would but that is because Crystal was gracious and took our dog as a "walk-in" when I was having trouble finding a time I could bring her in. She did a great job and Daisey looked great. I would heartily recommend her
- McCall Pet Spa & Bath HouseI can take my dogs and I can bathe them myself. I've been using her for less than a year. I would recommend her because she's very good with dogs. She's really good when she tries to culminate everything. My dogs like her. One of my dogs gets hyper as soon as he gets out of there.
- The Paw SpaWe have been going to them for 4 years. They are just wonderful to the dogs. My dogs love them. They do such a wonderful job, I would never go anywhere else. They especially do a good job on their paws and around their face. I can't say enough good things about them. I have taken them to other places and when I would pick them up they would be shaking. When I pick them up from The Paw Spa, they are happy and look great
- Hemingway's Happy HoundsI've boarded my dogs at Hemingway's many times. They've also gone to daycare there and been groomed a time or two. Some boarding has been just for a weekend but more often, it's been a week or two. I'm incredibly neurotic about my dogs, so I'm happy that Hemingway's is here to put my mind at ease. They're very responsive to my requests and questions regarding food, meds, sleeping arrangements. I've watched them taking great care introducing my somewhat reactive dog to the rest of the 'population.' They remember my dogs' names and the dogs are always happy to go. The dogs are returned clean and brushed, too. I've had no problems with losing items or mites or lice, but would risk those for not having my dogs isolated in cages 24/7 when I travel
- BO-LAY GROOMINGCall ahead because she is busy. She has some health problems, so she doesn't work as fast as she used to, but her work is great.
Pet Groomers in Riggins
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:They offer so many different things. We have used them for years.Pat S.
- Business Description:K-9 Expressions is a dog grooming salon. We value quality above all and provide individual, compassionate care to all furry and non-fury clientele. We are a country feel with top notch results.
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25
- Business Description:We believe that families should have access to pre spoiled, healthy, and ethically bred family companion dogs that will improve their life and the lives of their children. We aim to increase the awareness of dogs as therapy workers as well as the awareness of the particular suitability bernedoodles have to this specific job. The health and happiness of our dogs is our top priority. We feel so blessed that our dogs touch so many lives in so many beautiful ways
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:The AmeriPet began in a small grooming shop on “D” Street in 1994. Gretchen Harper opened and ran “Lucy’s Groomers” in this location from 1994 until 1997. In that period it became obvious that the Idaho Falls community was starved for a top quality pet facility. The idea of the AmeriPet was born. We began construction of the original facility in the winter of 1996 and opened the doors in May of 1997. We had 26 runs and the present cat room. Gretchen Harper was the lone Groomer. Within a..
- Business Description:Give your Pet A True Salon Experience designed to make your pet feel relaxed and stress free. At Barks and Bubbles Pet Spa your dog will be pampered and in the care of a Certified Groomer. Stop by and tour my salon. I would love to show you where your dog will be spending time not just getting groomed but also loved and pampered. I also specialize in grooming catsRecent Review:Brenda loved my dog Raymond. She made him relaxed and very easily was able to handle him. She bathed Raymond in her over sized animal washing station that he actually seemed to enjoy. Then she clipped his long nails so they wouldn't click on the floor anymore. After that she dried him with her warm-air animal dryer and then let him run around her doggie playground. The place was brand new, clean and fresh. Brenda's energetic and kind spirit made Raymond and I feel relaxed and totally confident in her abilities. <br /Ronald R.
- Business Description:TattleTails is the best Dog Groomer in Pocatello, Idaho. We have over 30 years of dog grooming, training and showing experience. TattleTails Pocatello Dog Grooming was founded in 2015 by Dana Davis. Dana brings exceptional experience, training & skill to TattleTails. This experience allows Dana to provide world-class cuts, shampoos, styles and dog grooms for your dog. As the best Dog Groomer in Pocatello, we promise that we will work with you to find the best style for your dog. We will pro..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- New Meadows
- Clearwater County
dog groomers in Riggins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirty Dog Grooming180 N Corner St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Dirty Dog Grooming
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Hemingway's Happy Hounds2304 Eldridge Ave
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Hemingway's Happy Hounds
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- SOS Copy & Print671 Filer Ave
Twin Falls, Idaho
- SOS Copy & Print
- Upper Valley Veterinary Clinic840 N 2nd E Ste 1
- Upper Valley Veterinary Clinic