Madison Women's Clinic

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Imaging - Radiology
Women's services - Birth Control & Family Planning
Women's services - Fertility

Insurance also accepted - Deseret Mutual & TriCare/TriWest. Other Additional Services - Fetal Monitoring, High Risk Obstetrics, Prenatal Classes, Onsite Laboratory, Bone Density Scanning, Insulin Resistance Testing, Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy & Natural Testosterone Replacement....

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I called to ask a nurse a question about my heavy bleeding and they never called me back! I didn't even go to them after. If they can't even return a phone call about something that was actually pressing then I can't even imagine what their actual office visits are like.

12/10/2014

Description of Work
I started seeing Dr. Evans for a very high risk pregnancy. Every single appointment involved waiting at least an hour sometimes two hours! The staff constantly lost my chart and either wouldn't return calls for concerns i had between appointments or they would tell me they couldn't find my chart! Dr. Allred has especially bad bedside manner and likes to bully women in labor to do what he thinks is best (for example according to him you must have IV pain meds before he agrees for you to have an epidural even if you didn't want them). All said I would never go back there and now drive an extra half an hour to Idaho falls.

07/29/2014

01/22/2014

Everyone was extremely friendly, and on time. No question was a dumb question. I truly enjoyed myself. My boyfriend had an excellent time also. They talked to him just as much as they did me. He was very pleased that he was also made comfortable the whole appointment.

Description of Work
First prenatal appointment for my pregnancy.

05/20/2013

Other than the long wait to actually be seen by someone, it was great! My wait was probably long because my appointment was in the afternoon, but they had cable TV, so it wasn't awful. The nurses and MA's were really nice and helpful. The doctors were nice, and answered all my questions without making me feel dumb or silly. Overall, it was pretty good.

Description of Work
I went in for an ultra sound. The nurses were nice, and the doctors were very helpful and clear. I left with all my questions answered.

Category obgyn

Adult Gynecology, Adolescent Gynecology, Cervical Conization, Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy, Colposcopy / Cryosurgery, Contraceptive Management, Health Maintenance, Hysterectomy & Alternatives, Infertility Evaluations, Premenstrual Syndrome, Urogynecology, Hydro-Thermal Ablation, Perimenopausal and Menopausal Hormone Consultation & Treatments, Obstetrics, Free Pregnancy Testing & Ultrasound / Amniocentesis.