Care Creek Dental

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

Here at Care Creek Dental we view our patients as family; therefore we maintain complete honesty and effort in educating and preventing dental disease. We have pride in performing quality dental treatment to overcome dental concerns. We work together as a team trying to create an environment of caring, having fun and being personable. We enjoy helping those with or with out insurance in saving money where they can while obtaining the level of oral health they desire. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

06/12/2014

My last cleaning went very well as has most of my dental work with them. I would recommend Dr. Gagnon and his staff to anyone and have on occasion. Dr. Gagnon is a great dentist who is available to his patients all the time, even after hours.

Description of Work
I was seen for a routine cleaning. I have been going to Dr. Gagnon now for about 10 years and I wanted to write a review to make sure to let everyone know this is a great place for dental work. Celeste is the one who cleans my teeth and that's because she is thorough without out being rough.

Category dentists

03/11/2013

Dr. Gagnon strives to provide the best dental care for the best reasonable price. On at least two occasions Dr. Gagnon took calls after working hours and provided pain relief. He thoroughly explains treatment options and allows his patients to make their own decisions on a course of action.

Description of Work
I have been with Dr. Gagnon for several years. The last visit was for my semi-annual cleaning and exam.

Category dentists

General dentistry, cavity fillings, crowns, partials, bridges, extractions, root canals, bleaching trays, implant restorations, oral evaluation & cancer screenings.

Procedures such as implants, some difficult extractions & oral surgeries.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available