Call, Dr. Thomas F

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

08/29/2016

Description of Work
We've only been a couple of times but we are happy with the professionalism and friendly staff. Dr. Call even called one evening to make sure my husband was doing well.

06/11/2015

08/08/2014

I didn't realize that I had an abscessed tooth. But when Dr. Call examined it, he showed me the abscess and said that even though it wasn't too painful at that moment, it was heading that way and by the weekend would be unbearable. He removed the tooth and gave me instructions on caring for it to protect from further problems. A day later he called me to see how things were doing and how I felt.

Description of Work
A tooth that was aching and beginning to hurt more acutely.

07/03/2014

He has got a really helpful office lady. He was pretty thorough and personable. He has got a good staff. They are all very friendly and helpful. His office manager goes out of the way to make sure that we are comfortable. She walked by when I was in the chair, and saw that my positioning was uncomfortable and even offered me help with that. That really stood to me. The hygienist did her job.

Description of Work
I have been to Dr. Call. He did general dentistry.

05/30/2014

He's a good dentist and I like his office. He and his staff are good. He is personable, does good work and he tries to do it without hurting me so I like that. I can get by without getting hurt too bad. Things worked well and his staff and I get along. I wouldn't be with the guy if he wasn't so good. He has worked fine with my insurance so I'm happy with it.

Description of Work
Dr. Thomas Call is my dentist. He's done all my dental works since the last nine years. He's done a couple of root canals for me.

General Dentistry