Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Mountain Home, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Mountain Home
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGThe lock on my storage unit broke and would not open. The storage owners attempted to help me get in to it but it was clear that we needed a professional’s help. I had one of those hockey puck style locks that are completely unforgiving when they break. I called Halls and they met me there shortly after I called them. The lock was removed within minutes! The whole experience was great and so affordable. I will definitely use Hall’s in the future read less
- Ammon Lock & Key LLCHe came so quickly and had my car unlocked in less than a minute. Thank you so much Rocky... You saved the day. I will absolutely use this company again and I have recommended him to all my friends and family.
- ACE LOCK & KEYso i got a truck from a smuck that only had one key, went to my OLD family friend and asked to have him make me 2 keys. he did, and it didnt work so i went to him and he looked at the key's closely and found where he made a goof. as soon as he found that he took me and my dad so his work van and started making 2 new once. just like that charged me 7 here my local walmart would of charged me 5 per key i now use one of those key's every time i drive. i've had him make MANY other keys for both the house i reside in and vehicles i drive, this man will not let you down and if he messes up he WILL fix his mistake. and he will give you a honest rate as well. now i know i'm a family friend but you'll want him as one to if you have any problems with keys lol. o and don't forget to thank him. always a big smile ther read less
- KINGDOM KEYS & LOCK SVCService was great and friendly. The man that came was really nice and knew what he was doing. My car was opened in under five minutes. Compared to some of the other rates in town, this one's a steal!
- HAFFNER'S LOCK & KEYVery easy to communicate with , returned call punctually and arrived on time. Was able to provide same day service.
- Anytime Lock & KeyThe servicemen with Anytime Lock & Key were very prompt, they came out to the location very quickly.
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGThe locksmith/owner arrived on time, moved quickly and rekeyed some locks. He also fixed a broken lock, explaining how it was broken and replacing the part as opposed to trying to sell me a new lock. Finally, he gave me a tip on how to secure my sliding glass doors which came with flimsy locks.
- KINGDOM KEYS & LOCK SVCThe provider responded on the very same day and finished the job within 2 hours. He also volunteered to fix the sticky front latch after changing the other locks. He was great.
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGLocksmith was very fast, only took a day to come out. Fair price for 2 deadbolts and 2 regular door locks. He was helpful and answered questions. Gave me an estimate that was right on. I would use him again.
- LC Lock and KeyHe showed up fifteen minutes after I called and had me in my car in less than a minute. Very professional and knowledgeable.This guy was great with my car and we talked about lots of other safety and security things. I would highly recommend this locksmith.
Locksmiths in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y.. read less
- Business Description:Ada County Lock and Safe, LLC is a full-service mobile locksmith company specializing in safe and vault work. We are a family-owned business serving the entire Treasure Valley and surrounding areas. The owner/operator is a Certified Master Safecracker in the National Safeman's Organization. Call us for your safe and lock needs today read less
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
- Business Description:Boise Locksmith - 24 Hour Emergency Lockout Services Our Locksmith Services Include: •Locks Installed & Repaired •High Security Locks •Key Control Systems •Keys Made To Fit •Doors Installed & Reinforced •Door Frames Repaired & Reinforced • Secure Pet Doors. Commercial and Residential Safe Sales and Service.Safe Combination Locks Changed •Gate Locks Installed & Repaired •Safes opened & repaired •Window & Glass Protection •Landscape Lighting Security •Nanny Cams & Intercoms •Emergency Home & Au.. read lessRecent Review:Had two appointments scheduled with Safe Home Lock & Key. Twenty minutes after the appointed time, I had to call to find out where the locksmith was, on BOTH occasions. I scheduled my time to be here at the appointed time, but they didn't have the professionalism to show up on time or common courtesy to call me when they knew they were going to be late read lessthomas s.
- Business Description:All aspects of locksmith services provided. Specializing in Automotive keys including: Transponder (chipped)keys, Lazer keys (VW, Honda, Lexus, Subaru, Chevy, Ford, Audi, Acura, Hyundai, Kia. etc.) Rekey services for residential and Businesses. 24 hr service. 24 hr service 7 days a wee read lessRecent Review:We are really pleased with this company. We called in the early morning, and Kirk (the owner himself!) showed up a couple of hours later. Had it fixed in about 15 minutes. The cost was very reasonable, especially given that people who need a locksmith are often in some kind of emergency situation and could be taken advantage of pretty easily. Did a good job, was friendly, and the price was affordable. What more can you ask? read lessJim S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- Grand View
- Glenns Ferry
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Idaho City
- Horseshoe Bend
- Garden Valley
locksmiths in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Safe Home Lock & Key2220 S Broadway
- Safe Home Lock & Key
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St