Moscow Family Dentistry

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Cosmetic

06/17/2015

I was actually just there yesterday. They are great people. I chose to use them first off because they are two blocks from my house and I read some other reviews, not on Angie's List and they seemed like a good practice. In experiencing with them, they are forward thinking. They are advanced in their treatment, they are not old school. They are interested in the new treatments and stuff. This wasn...

Description of Work
I use them as my regular dentist.

01/02/2015

I was very pleased with my experience with Moscow Dentistry. They have a nice building and nice decor. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I was impressed with their modern technology, including a screening for tissue abnormalities on the cheeks and gums. What I liked best however, was that the dentist didn't give a mile long list of proposed treatments. My last dentist did this and it w...

Description of Work
we are semi-new to town and needed to pick a dentist. I was swayed by their near location to our house and decided to give them a try. I have currently had two cleanings and an exam. My husband also has had a couple of checkups.

02/24/2014

I consider this to be unprofessional.

Description of Work
Multiple appointments for checkups and teeth cleaning, one appointment for a filling. The filling he placed was bad and needed to be re-done. During other appointments he complained a lot, including the complaint that he didn't make enough money.

08/26/2013

Dr. Bowen was able to get me right in, on his lunch hour, and provided a new cap in under one hour. He was able to make the cap with a CEREC machine so no follow-up was necessary. Way to go Dr. Bowen.

Description of Work
Broken tooth (a molar) required immediate attention.

01/27/2013

It was a challenging extraction but went well.

Description of Work
Extraction and implant prep

11/13/2012

Description of Work
Cleaning and Examination

11/06/2012

Dr. Bowen is a excellent dentist. Though this exam was just a teeth cleaning, I have had much work done, with great results. I appreciate the high-end technology He uses, like being able to see x-ray results on a big-screen TV. I would recommend Bowen's Moscow Family Dentistry to anyone in the area. He has moved to a newly remodeled building at: Moscow Family Dentistry 1215 East Sixth Street Moscow, Idaho 83843 208-882-6570 From this review you might think I work for the guy, but i don't. I am just a happy customer.

Description of Work
Teeth Cleaning & Checkup

10/15/2012

Arrived at 7:00 am. Left with new, permanent crown by 8:15 am. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Repair broken tooth with crown

Category dentistry","oral surgery

03/27/2011

As always in my multiple year experience with Dr. Garrett and his fine staff, the procedure was begun promptly and handled professionally in a pleasant, friendly dental practice environment.

Description of Work
Semi-annual cleaning and checkup.

01/27/2011

I have been going to Dr. Garrett for years. He and his staff are all highly skilled and professional.

Description of Work
General dentistry

Category dentistry","oral surgery