Hanson, Dr. Jared L.

Chiropractic Care
Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy

10/15/2012

I met with Dr. Hanson on the first visit and he did a thorough exam and took some films on my spine, mind you this had never been done up to this point with any provider I have seen for my back thus far. The initial visit was mostly time spent with him discussing my history and my current situation and going through the exam and x-rays. He had me come back the next day to go over the films and spent quite a bit of time with me answering all my questions. I had never actually seen my back condition and he was able to explain it to me and correlate it to my pain as well as show me where the areas were on my body. I was impressed. It finally made sense for once! Back in California I had a great job with Health insurance which always paid for some of my care at the doctor?s office. Now I was in early retirement and no health care coverage. I had some concerns now that I was footing the bill myself. Dr. Hanson sent me with a few different options to pay for my care to make it financially easier on me. I went ahead with Care Credit which I now notice most offices utilize. It's not that I can't pay or don't have the means to pay for my care, it was just nice to spread it out over payments with no interest. We started my first treatment that day as well. I was excited to finally get to the bottom of this pain in my back. One of the differences I noticed is he not only utilized adjusting of the spine which I was accustomed to, but he also used some really neat therapy devices that were focusing on different areas of the body to help with muscles, inflammation, my herniated disc etc which really seemed to help. Overall I was very satisfied with my care at his office. I still see him periodically to keep things in check and always help me to stay on par. My pain is gone, I have better mobility and am able to do a full round of golf without any problems which is huge for me. I play a lot of golf and it was really upsetting when I could play because my stupid back hurt.

Description of Work
I have had many years of ongoing back pain that would come and go in severity but was overall a constant issue. I had had several other types of visits to try and help in the past done including taking pain relievers with muscle relaxants and doing some physical therapy which unfortunately seems to be the catch all if you go in to the family doctor for back pain. I am not one to take pills, in this case they didn't help, physical therapy was aggravating my back plus I can do exercising at home. I had some positive experiences with a couple chiropractors in the past back when I lived in California but didn't know who to go to here. I went to see 360 Chiropractic Wellness in Meridian Idaho initially because one it was close and two it was recommended to me.

Category chiropractor

10/07/2011

He is a great Chiropractor who was able to cure all of my back/neck pain. Not only does he listen to your complaints each time you go in, but he works directly on what is ailing you that day and your overall health.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Hanson starting in July of 2011 because of terrible neck and back pain and migrains I was getting. He started out treatment by doing xrays on me and evaluating the state of my back before performing any services. After a consultation the next day about what needed to be done to fix these issues we began treatment. The office staff worked with my insurance to receive payment, and Dr. Hanson fixed all of my initial pains with his several different forms of treatment he provide. He is friendly and knowledgeable and they begin to feel like family when you start to visit frequently. He is not pushy, but helpful, and until I moved I went weekly as a result of my back problems and was able to get resolve on all of my pain. Thank you Dr. Hanson!

Category chiropractor

Nutritional counseling, physiotherapy & chiropractic care.