NORTHGATE VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Founded 1950 • With Angi since July 2010

Veterinarians

Surgical and medical services for pets....

11/03/2020

It was handled with the best of care for my best friend (my dog) and with considerable compassion and caring by Dr. Watt and the staff! The cost included getting my dog's ashes returned to me.

Description of Work
Euthanasia

11/23/2014

I have been going to Northgate Veterinary since moving to Idaho Falls eight years ago. My experience with Dr. Stone and his staff is always consistent - top notch! They are professional. They are caring. My dog loves to go there. Dr. Stone is gentle with my dog and my dog responds favorably to him. This is the only place I will take my dog!

Description of Work
Annual immunization of my dog

02/25/2014

I love the feel of a "country doctor" vs the high tech vet offices. He and JoAnn are such nice people! I have decided Dr. Stone will be my furkids Vet. I had a really good experience with Dr. Stone and believe my kids will get the best care there.

Description of Work
I just moved here and after reading great comments for Dr Stone, made an appointment for my senior yorkie. I really appreciated his concern about her health. He also helped with another problem she is having that her Colorado vet did not catch.

01/19/2014

.The vet office called and offered to reimburse me for the day my cat would have normally been with them after surgery. They handled it in a very positive manner.

Description of Work
I had my male cat neutered and declawed. They were to keep him for two days after the surgery for recovery. I warned the receptionist that when he was scared, he could be vicious and they needed to be very careful and use protection when taking him out of his carrier. She flippantly said, "Oh we deal with that all the time." I don't think she even passed my warning on to the vet. We ended up with a vet scratched and refusing to keep the cat for recovery. I sympathize with the vet, but they were forewarned, and I think they should have at least reduced the cost, since I had to care for the cat through the two days recovery time they were to have had him.

12/09/2013

My visits to the Northgate Veterinary Clinic is always a pleasant one. Services are always performed in a very professional way, and the clinic is always kept very clean. I do have concerns when some clients get offended at any type of business that they visit to receive service. Don't go to places expecting miracles when sometimes you as the client are at fault. Having a pet is certainly a privil...

Description of Work
Dr Stone has been my veterinarian for many many years. We have enjoyed and been saddened by all of the pets we have had, be it one of our show dogs, or my pet cats. The doctor and his clinic staff are very professional and informed me on what procedures would be performed, and how to handle the post surgery care. Even when I lived out of state I would always always call Dr Stone for my second opinion. Living back in Idaho Falls, it gives me great comfort knowing I can rely on Dr Stone and his staff to care for my pets needs. I now enjoy a special cat that he found for me at the animal shelter, when he donates his time to vaccinate cats and dogs. He was voted Veterinarian of the Year for a reason!! ! ! Dr Stone performed a complete physical exam of my cat and completed series of vaccinations.

Category veterinarian

We offer a low cost spay/neuter program and all normal medical and surgical procedures for your pet. We also have kennel facilities so we can board your dog or cat when you need to leave town.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover