Eagle Rock Dental Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2008

640 S Woodruff Ave

Idaho Falls, ID 83401

A general dentist oraganization with a team dedicated to your personlized comfort and care! We accept most insurance plans and are happy to help you understand and use it. We have our ERD Advantage Discount plan for those who do not have insurance! We are excited to offer you options to afford your investment in your oral health. If you have any questions regarding dentistry, billing, insurance, making your smile better, give us a call today! There are 4 locations for this practice 640 South Woodruff In Idaho Falls, 2250 Suite B Channing Way, Arco, and Rexburg. ....

05/21/2015

Joan P.

Description of Work
We use Eagle Rock for all our routine dental work and they have always been awesome.

04/30/2014

Wonderful. I have been going to Eagle Rock for years. Dr Hammond and Dr Davies are amazing - they are kind and considerate and will answer any questions you have. The office staff is very organized and they usually remember my name. In the past when I have had a dental emergency they will get me in the same day.

Description of Work
Regular Check Up

04/30/2014

D T L.

01/30/2014

Chris F.

It was quick and painless.

Description of Work
I had a tooth pulled.

09/24/2013

Kim H.

All my interactions here have been very positive. I called a couple months ago just to get advice for my son's dental treatment, not even to use their services (since it required a specialist), and the receptionist was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the Rexburg area.

Description of Work
I went to Eagle Rock for all my basic checkups and dental work. My last appointment was to receive a crown for my upper right molar.

08/08/2013

Brett M.

It was a good appointment but had to be refered to a specialist.

Description of Work
Tooth absess

Category dentists

(member name removed) we hope you are doing well, we would love to keep all our patients in office for all work for their convenience however, in some cases like yours, the very best service we can offer is having you meet with a specialist. We appreciate your confidence and trust in us and work hard to keep it. Remember for your personalized and comfortable care Eagle Rock Dental Care

10/23/2012

Jackie B.

They have their own in-house program for people without dental insurance. I have found them to be very competent and friendly. They do good work.

Description of Work
I had been going to them for over a year. The last visit was for a cleaning. They have fixed fillings for me and they have done a root canal for my daughter.

10/01/2012

It was a very good experience. These folks really care about my teeth health

Description of Work
My teeth needed cleaning. I called and asked if they could do that. I went in, filled out a small amount of paper work. They gave me an exam, cleaned my teeth, reccomended some things to consider. The bill was exactly what the price was on the phone prior to my visit. I will be going back

04/12/2012

He takes his time with you. I called him because I had pain in my tooth. He told me to come right in. He skipped his lunch to see me. He is very good. He did a very good job on a route canal for me also.

Description of Work
Dr. Hammond in my primary dentist.

03/01/2012

Gail H.

I would give them high A's on everything they've done. They are wonderful. For example, my husband has trigeminal neuralgia, which is a pain that shoots through his face. To clean his teeth they do it in a way that does not cause him any pain. So they are very patient oriented; he had a real positive experience which otherwise would have been too painful. They are wonderful.

Description of Work
We go to Eagle Rock Dental Care. My last visit to them was in October for teeth cleaning.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

General dentistry, cleanings, exams, cosmetic, implants, crowns, bridges, root canals, bleaching, fillings, preventative instructions & home care instruction.