BIG O TIRES

With Angi since July 2010

Auto Service
Auto Tires

04/12/2016

Description of Work
Very customer focused and very reliable

Category auto repair

05/08/2015

I ended up with much better tires for the same price.

Description of Work
Mark helped me sort out a problem I had with a different Big O. He was professional, knowledgeable, and honest. The services he preformed consisted of spending a lot of time answering my questions and helping me pick out the right tires for my car. He did this knowing that he might not even get my business.

06/03/2014

We were very pleased with our experience. The service was done correctly and for a really good price.

Description of Work
Fixed the inner CV boot, and replaced axle

Category auto repair

08/01/2013

They did it for free. They were prompt and very efficient. The waiting time is very short. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Big-O-Tires rotated my tires.

05/29/2013

My experience with them has been absolutely good. They have done all their jobs right and at a fair price. They are friendly and I feel I can go in there and depend upon them to do the job right. I am really enthusiastic about telling other people my experience with them since I have had a really good experience with them. They have so far not done anything for me not wanting to use them.

Description of Work
I use Big O Tires for auto tires, oil changes, mechanical work and even air conditioning work for my car. I last used them for an oil change.