Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Coeur D Alene, ID
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Coeur D Alene
- LYNN DEE'S GROOM & TRAININGSecond use on a nippy Lhasa. They seem to be gentle as the girl seems happier on pick-up. Scheduling at other was why I tried this place and I knew they were full-test dog people from some training I went too. Seem top-notch. $45/50 tipped.
- The Grooming StudioAndrea 's love of fur babies shows. Her passion and drive to continue to learn compete and give quality service is superb!!
- JEANNE'S DOGGIE DAYCARE & PET HOTELThey are a family owned business and they have two places in the general area. They are very knowledgeable about pet care, boarding, socializing and all that. They have been outstanding, personable family type owned business.
- Dee's Dog GroomingThe dogs seem relaxed and the snippy one is still not needing a muzzle after several trips- these people are great with dogs. They also train. On professionalism its a small staff and you can’t get someone right away many times- very old-school you call, leave message, they take paper checks (and cards), so thats a B. Price isn’t low, a B, but to my thinking they might be more, as they are very committed to dogs and a helpful recourse, so I tip read less
- PetcoThey do a good job. We have two dogs and they get dome at the same time. They did a good job, our dogs were happy and they cleaned them up nice. You call and make an appointment then you drop them off and they get groomed and they call you when they are done.
- Star's Pet GroomingTerri did a great job and was very professional. The shop was clean and smelled very good. Our dogs did not seem to mind it as much as the previous groomer' place. We definitely will use Star Grooming from now on.
- ROGER'S DOG GROOMINGI like their professionalism and accessibility. They are very skilled. He used to groom the dogs I saw once in a movie. He is just a warm and wonderful guy. My experience with them was wonderful.
- Bark'R Boutique & The Cat's MeowI received the referral/recommendation from my veterinarian's office to take my dog, Miko, to Margaret at Bark'R Boutique. The veterinary staff based this referral on the fact that my dog has medical issues that are exacerbated by anxiety, and Margaret, the owner of Bark'R Boutique, is a licensced veterinary tech who would know how to treat him. The veterinary staff is also aware that I'm a pretty picky pet owner, and they told me that all of their clients who had taken their dogs to Margaret had been quite pleased. Miko's been to Margaret for grooming three times now. She always schedules him for the quietest part of the day and makes sure that he isn't there any longer than necessary to complete his grooming. She handles him gently, plus she does one of the most beautiful grooming jobs I've seen in Spokane--expert scissor work, and that's no small skill! Miko will never be happy about going to the beauty parlor, but at least with Margaret he doesn't come home and throw up or quit eating for a day or two, as he did with previous groomers. Instead, he comes home perfectly calm and content. I'm very careful about who I recommend for any kind of pet care, including grooming. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Margaret to any protective pet owner read less
- Wash 'N WagonNancy is the owner of Wash 'n Wagon and she runs a mobile grooming business. I have been a customer for about 3 years now, and I have never been disappointed in the services Nancy provides. I went to at least 6 different groomers before Nancy, and I am totally satisified. My border collie has long hair and a problem expressing the anal gland. Nancy takes care of everything for me, and she does it well each and every time. The mobile grooming is so convient for me since I don't drive any more. I used to drop my dog off, and come back in 3 or 4 hours. It takes a lot longer because storefront groomers are taking care of several dogs at the same time, and the dog ends up in a crate for most of that time. When Nancy shows up, it is all about my dog. The service usually takes about 60-90 minutes, depending on what kind of hair trimming is going on. She is the best, and my dog Sam loves her. Over a year after my first review, and everything is still awesome. My dog gets excited when Nancy shows up, that never happened with any number of groomers we tried before we found Wash 'n Wagon. It is very convenient having the groomer come to you, just work on your animal and finish up much faster than the others. I did care for how long it used to take when we had to drop our dog off. Give Nancy a try, you will be quite pleased read less
- Lil Bit O'GroomingThey are very friendly. They get along with the dogs. The dogs actually enjoy being there. They didn't want to leave. I was very impressed with the price, quality, and professionalism. I will use their services again in the future.
Pet Groomers in Coeur D Alene
- Business Description:The Paisley Pooch is a personalized pet grooming, located next to The Millwood Rocket Bakery. Being a family owned and operated business we're able to offer you that personal touch you've been looking for. we always make an effort to ensure pet parents and pets alike are comfortable and happy to see their groomer. Our goal is to make all of our 4 legged and 2 legged customers happy. We really care about the services and products that we offer. We strive to go above and beyond everyone's expec.. read lessRecent Review:The staff is absolutely fantastic and took such great care of my pups. I won't take them anywhere else.Kimberly M.
- Business Description:All of Bubbles and Bows Pet Spa's groomers are certified at the state level, or above. Don't risk your best friend to someone who isn't properly trained and certified. Your pet will relax and enjoy themselves in our clean, calm atmosphere. We have state of the art equipment (including a hydrolic, large dog tub- no dangerous lifting here!) All of our staff have dedicated themselves completely to the grooming industry-we LOVE what we do read lessRecent Review:Great! Happy Puppies.Richard R.
- Business Description:Our business proRecent Review:I am so happy with the services. I got grooming advice for home and bought several products which work well at home. The entire experience from cosmetic to emotional was just great for my dogs. They were very happy there. The appointment was east to make, they were right on time and finished my dogs quickly. They groomed them both at the same time so they did not have to be separated or sit all day at a grooming saloon. Most of all my dogs were well treated and happy as well as looking beautiful. I have used four other groomers and this was the best experience yet. I will be using them from now on. <br / read lessSusan P.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:In Home Dog Boarding * All Breeds Welcomed * Board your dog in a HOME environment...no kennel runs. * Fenced yard for plenty of safe exercise for both large and small breeds * Special feeding regimens and medicines given if needed with no additional charge * Around the clock emergency Veterinarian care available *Veterinarian recommended: South Grand Veterinary Clinic All Creatures Veterinary Clinic *Accommodations for special needs, pre or post-op dogs * Limited number of dogs .. read lessRecent Review:I have taken two of my salukis to Kathy's training classes over the past two years. She has provided valuable insight as to why my dog behaves the way he does and what I can do to get him to show that way I want him to show. Her methods are positive and involve getting the dog to want to do the right thing read lessJean R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Hot Dogz Grooming Spa.
- Business Description:1 full time employee, 1 part time and 1 independent contractor
- Business Description:We are a locally owned business, The lead groomer has been grooming since 1998. We do not kennel your pets, we groom all breeds and sizes. We offer full service grooming. We have VERY affordable prices
- Business Description:Whether you are a first time visitor or a long-time friend, you can trust us to provide your pet with thorough, gentle medical care in a manner that is convenient for you. Our experienced doctors and staff utilize the latest in medical technology, assuring you that we will provide the highest quality care and treatment for your pets. In addition to comprehensive medical care we also offer a wide range of pet foods and supplies, comfortable pet boarding, professional dog & cat grooming, an.. read lessRecent Review:They are excellent. They have been very helpful, very good.James B.
- Business Description:New business, I am the sole proprietor and only groomer/bather here right now. I would eventually like to hire in another groomer and possibly a bather. I accept cash and/or check and am working on getting a card reader soon!! New promotions are in the works right now, soon to be revealed read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Dalton Gardens
- Hayden Lake
- Post Falls
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Spirit Lake
- Spokane Valley
dog groomers in Coeur D Alene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bubbles and Bows Pet Spa6499 W Commercial Park Ave, Unit 2
- Bubbles and Bows Pet Spa
- DogLux Grooming Salon8901 E Trent Ave
- DogLux Grooming Salon
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Glenacre Kennel/Peggysues grooming5006 E. 29th
- Glenacre Kennel/Peggysues grooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Sunset Animal Hospital3600 N Government Wy
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Sunset Animal Hospital