Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons

Founded 1955 • With Angi since March 2012

The doctors at Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons are the dedicated experts in providing specialized orthopaedic care....

12/28/2016

very well. My son plays football and track. He can now play pain free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hip surgery on my son

CATEGORY orthopedics

10/08/2015

He's very caring, and explains everything well. He's open to questions and gives good answers. Great care, and his staff is wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for shoulder surgery and follow-up.

CATEGORY shoulder doctor

10/08/2015

He's very professional, concerned, and explains things well. He's very reassuring, and he does good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some issues with my hand, and he'll be performing surgery, as he has in the past.

CATEGORY hand doctor

07/07/2015

Dr. Davick did a great job.  It took a while to get the initial appointment, but we had heard great things about him from others so we waited.  ACL surgery was scheduled quickly and went perfectly.  Dr. Davick has an excellent bedside manner and did a good job of explaining everything we needed to know.  He or his PA was available via phone after surgery as well.  Sometimes his office is running l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete ACL tear due to soccer collision.  Needed ACL reconstruction surgery.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons for your care.

06/25/2014

He is excellent. I have been using since the beginning of 2006. He is very compassionate and caring and the staff are really wonderful. They are kind and caring, which I think is very important during pain. You leave the message and they get back to you very quickly. I would tell others that he will take care of you in every way he can. He is a honorable man with integrity. He went above and beyon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kenneth Pollack is my pain specialist and I was there last just before Christmas. Because of all my surgeries I have acute pain and he was part of surgery and he implanted neurosimulator in my hip for the pain because I didn't want to be on medication. It seems like a pacemaker, but it is under the skin behind in my hip and you have remote control to turn it up or turn it down or switch it on or switch it off so that they need to checked on from time to time to see everything is functioning properly.

CATEGORY pain management

Good morning, (Member name removed). We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons and for sharing your kind words. Thank you for choosing us for your orthopaedic care.

Back, Neck & Spine, Elbow, Foot & Ankle, General Orthopaedics, Hand & Wrist, Hip, Joint Replacement, Knee, Orthopaedic Trauma, Podiatry, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, Durable Medical Equipment, Hand Therapy, MRI, and Orthopaedic Outpatient Surgery Center

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover