Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Villisca, IA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Villisca
- PRIDE & GROOMHe always looks cute when he gets done. When I mention to my dog if he wants to go see Janet, he's bouncing at the door.
- The Dog S'Paw LLCWent very well. This was his 2nd time to a groomer (not same groomer) & he came back looking so cute & happy.
- The Barking LotEverything as you listed punctuality, professionalism, price everything is perfect they are one of the best that I have ever dealt with so that's why I would recommend them to anybody and continue to go there. We've been using them for five years.
- PET PALSI placed my order and they shipped out of state for me. Unfortunately I bought the wrong size. My friends took the coat to the store in Boise, I'D and exchanged it for the correct size. There were no problems and the transfer went perfect. Great customer service. I will buy from them again.
- Shenandoah Animal HospitalIt's an older building and not that clean. I watched them though and they had everything sterile and she wiped everything down after each dog was up there. He was good about explaining everything and making sure I knew what was going on. We made an appointment to get them groomed, as well. I've been back there since then with both my cats. I would recommend them to others. They were very genuine and asked questions and wanted to get to know you as a client. They made you feel comfortable
- CANINE DESIGN GROOMING SALONI dropped him off, she was glad to see us, and won him over easily. She told me what time to come back and she was finished.
- Yuppy Puppy Pet ParlorI have taken my two, big dogs to Donna at Yuppy Puppy a few times now, and I have never been disappointed. She treats my puppies like her own. I usually bathe my dogs at home, but when I'm harried getting the house ready for visitors, I am happy to bring them here, and she always does a much better job. I have one skiddish dog who is happy to visit Donna. She is professional and does a thorough job. While she doesn't have appointments every day, but she is easy to work with in scheduling
- Pets AllowedPets Allowed is a great service provider. They really care about the pets they are boarding here, and it's apparent that all the employees are dog lovers. Our dog is actually excited to be dropped off here, as she knows she will be well cared for.
- Barks & Bubbles Mobile GroomingIt went fantastic. Not only was she friendly, she was fast and accurate, my dog had never looked so good. Not to mention her prices are unbeatable AND she comes to you. What more could I have asked for?
- The Dog S'Paw LLCOverall it was a great experience. I recommend calling early to schedule an appointment as they are busy and usually booked out a few weeks. Despite the time I had to wait to get Chaz in it was well worth the wait. I will definitely continue using them.
Pet Groomers in Villisca
- Business Description:Glenroads & Leclaire Veterinary Clinics.Recent Review:We take our dog to Dr. Sandeman and have had a great experience with him. Early on, we saw Dr. Flickinger but she didn't come across as extremely knowledgeable to me (I asked what to feed our new puppy and she told us just to use the measurement on the back of the bag which I knew was too much for my dog's breed and too much in general since they want to sell more dog food) so we switched to Dr. Sandeman. Our dog gets great care, it is a bit pricey though and they are very reluctant to give advice over the phone, they always want to schedule an appointment and do a physical exam which gets expensive. <br /> The staff is very friendly but the office does have a problem with timeliness. I usually have to wait a minimum of 20 minutes after my appointed time for them to see my dog. I do think my dog gets excellent care, though, so I will be back and I would recommend their veterinary services. <br /> <br /Abbey F.
- Recent Review:My parents use them so I started using them. It was a father and daughter clinic. He is retired now so she does it all. They are not very good with dogs that don't want to get their nails clipped. It was kind of a stressful situation for one of my dogs. Their prices are really goodjulie b.
- Business Description:Man's Best Friend whether you are preparing your pet for the next show or just giving him that much needed grooming. Man's Best Friend has just what your pet needs. Grooming Services - Nail Trimming -Ear Cleaning - Shampoo And Blow Dry - Haircut - Teeth Brushing Walk-Ins Welcome Does your pet just need a deep and toe nail clip? Not a problem. All of our locations are prepared to handle this task on walk-in basis. Schedule an Appointment Our specially trained technicians are standing by t..
- Recent Review:Very pleased with her services provided. Erika is wonderful with her clientele. Our dog, Mojo, looks forward to going to her shop for his trimming. She is attentive to our wishes for the dog's haircut and is helpful in pointing out items we may wish to have our vet assess. We see her 3-4 times a year since we've had our dog and are very pleased with her work and how the dog, Mojo, looks and acts after each appointmentGary E.
- Business Description:Over 30 Years of making the best spa day ever for your pet(s)! We offer a full line of grooming services from the standard low maintenance puppy cut to the specific breed cuts that are often desired. Hand drying and scissor finishing are one of the unique features that we offer. Boarding is another service available here. Kennels vary in size all the way up to a 4' x 8' kennel in a climate controlled area. we welcome Sunday pick ups and have flexible hours for drop offs. Thank you for co..
- Recent Review:<p>I have taken my two, big dogs to Donna at Yuppy Puppy a few times now, and I have never been disappointed. She treats my puppies like her own. I usually bathe my dogs at home, but when I'm harried getting the house ready for visitors, I am happy to bring them here, and she always does a much better job. I have one skiddish dog who is happy to visit Donna. She is professional and does a thorough job. While she doesn't have appointments every day, but she is easy to work with in scheduling.</p> <br /Sue A.
- Business Description:Small animal veterinary clinic.Recent Review:Compassionate, professional care for both veterinary care and grooming,Jean M.
- Business Description:Boarding, grooming and spa facility that specializes in customized car for all of your pets needs and desires. We also cater to clients and pets with special needs and services.Recent Review:This place was very nice and organized. The inside was well maintained and you couldnt smell the pets at all. was very professional and polite. I will deff be sending more people to them.kathleen m.
- Recent Review:Amanda did a fantastic job of grooming my dog. He got the best haircut he's ever had and the price was far less than what I've paid other places. I will return to The Barker Shop soon and will highly recommend this businessKathy F.
- Business Description:Grooming and boarding facility with evening and weekend appointments available. Also have Sunday pickup times for boarding animals. I strive to make your pets stay as stress free as possible.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
dog groomers in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Companion Animal ClinicPO Box 119
- Companion Animal Clinic
- Just Dogs Play Care4100 Westcor Ct
- Just Dogs Play Care
- Man's Best Friend1410 Iowa Ave West
- Man's Best Friend
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Village Veterinary Clinic3904 Lillie Ave
- Village Veterinary Clinic
- Yuppy Puppy Pet Parlor1119 Ave D
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Yuppy Puppy Pet Parlor