Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Reinbeck, IA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Reinbeck
- Advanced Pet Care ClinicI needed my dogs groomed (they were long over due!) I was able to bring them in the same day. The groomer is friendly and is able to actually do breed-specific cuts (bichon and poodle). They were also able to do all the shots for my dogs while they were in the office and only charged for one office visit (on top of the costs of the shots and grooming). It was a quick and easy day
- Paw Prints Pet SalonIt went very well. I called this groomer because everyone else in the area was full or didn't have a groomer working that day. My sister has Cavachon and was having problems with her air conditioning in her car on a road trip, so she needed him groomed so the dog didn't have problems going home. Paw Prints was busy that day but managed to squeeze him due to the situation and everyone was really friendly
- Advanced Pet Care ClinicThe cut was uneven and in some places not cut at all. His nails were not trimmed at a consistant length; some were much longer than others. The groomer said she had a hard time trimming his nails and couldn't use the dremmel on his nails because he squirmed too much.. I KNOW HE SQUIRMS! HE'S A PUPPY...THAT'S WHY I WAS TAKING HIM TO A "PROFESSIONAL" GROOMER
- Paw Prints Pet SalonIt was a terrible experience!! When i tried calling Kelly, the owner of paw prints, to discuss the problem I was told she would call me back in 5 minutes. After waiting 15 minutes I called paw prints again and was told Kelly had left. I left my number with an employee, and after waiting over an hour Kelly finally returned my call. She began screaming like a crazy person, told me her life was more important than my dog, and was using profanity (specifically f***). I have never experienced such unprofessionalism!! She is an uncaring, unprofessional, awful excuse of a business owner. We love our pet and feel terrible that we ever took him there! If she treats her customers this way I can only imagine how bad she treats their pets! DO NOT TAKE YOUR PET TO THIS AWFUL PLACE!!
Pet Groomers in Reinbeck
- Business Description:We accept Care Credit, cash and credit or debit cards. Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Treatment plans available upon request.Recent Review:They were really good. Their vaccinations were really typical, I paid around $100 for that.Kendra S.
- Business Description:Store number - 1345.Recent Review:They're great. You don't have to wait in line, go in get them groomed and come back out.Dorothy S.
- Business Description:We are a full service veterinary hospital with specialty services for CATS ONLY! It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your cat. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy cats; early detection and treatment of disease as your cat ages; and complete medical, surgical, and diagnostic care as necessary during your cat's lifetime. We also offer cat lodging and groomingRecent Review:Very well. They are professional, friendly, punctual, willing to work with your schedule.Diane H.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Animal GroomingRecent Review:It was a terrible experience!! When i tried calling Kelly, the owner of paw prints, to discuss the problem I was told she would call me back in 5 minutes. After waiting 15 minutes I called paw prints again and was told Kelly had left. I left my number with an employee, and after waiting over an hour Kelly finally returned my call. She began screaming like a crazy person, told me her life was more important than my dog, and was using profanity (specifically f***). I have never experienced such unprofessionalism!! She is an uncaring, unprofessional, awful excuse of a business owner. We love our pet and feel terrible that we ever took him there! If she treats her customers this way I can only imagine how bad she treats their pets! DO NOT TAKE YOUR PET TO THIS AWFUL PLACE!!! <br /Lisa S.
- Business Description:We are a single veterinarian-owned business that employs six staff members. Let us know you found us on Angie's List and we will give you $10 off your first veterinary visit!Recent Review:The cut was uneven and in some places not cut at all. His nails were not trimmed at a consistant length; some were much longer than others. The groomer said she had a hard time trimming his nails and couldn't use the dremmel on his nails because he squirmed too much.. I KNOW HE SQUIRMS! HE'S A PUPPY...THAT'S WHY I WAS TAKING HIM TO A "PROFESSIONAL" GROOMERKelly R.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Pawsha's Pet Salon is a full service grooming salon that caters to all pets , large and small. Haircut packages and Bath packages always include a bath with special shampoo, a blow dry and brush out, nails trimmed, ears cleaned, bows or a bandanna, and cologne. I also offer spa treatments that include mud baths, blueberry facials, and hot oil treatments. Creative grooming is something I also offer. Adding a little color, a little sparkle, a set of earrings, or a unique haircut will add extra ..
- Business Description:My name is Karen Anderson and I am a graduate of Animal Behavior College where I earned my certification as an ABC Certified Dog Trainer. Animal Behavior College (ABC) is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education and is an internationally recognized school. My year long commitment to this program has provided me with a formal education in canine obedience training and understanding behavior and its motives. My certification, education and experience provide m..Recent Review:She didn't show up so I made a follow up call after the event. She never returned my phone call. I have attempted to make contact multiple times and I've gotten nothing. I spoke with a former employee of hers that worked for us temporarily. She had nothing but bad things to say about her and how she runs her business. Based on my experience I would never recommend her services. <br /Katherine S.
- Business Description:Veterinary ClinicRecent Review:Gentle, caring, and relaxed Vet. Took time to answer questions. Facility clean and professional. <br />Kathleen M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
dog groomers in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Pet Care Clinic4507 Algonquin Dr Ste A
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Advanced Pet Care Clinic
- Cedar Heights Pet Clinic5305 University Ave
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Cedar Heights Pet Clinic
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products