Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Harlan, IA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Harlan
- SUSIE'S PROFESSIONAL PET GROOMINGWe have been using SUSIES for years and we love her! She is very caring of the animals. It's all about the animals which is exactly what we wanted. The staff is very friendly. Love how nice they smell after the bath services. They always look so cute when they are finished." Thank you for caring for our animal babies read less
- Audrey's Pet Grooming LLCMy Italian greyhounds never need a grooming, just those pesky toenails need to be clipped. I used to have my vets clip them, but they never seemed to cut them short enough. I found Audrey's and can say I am very happy I did!! They are always very friendly and seem to be very happy to see my girls when I bring them in. Their nails are nice and short and they will use the nail clipper and grinder so they are nice and smooth! I never need an appt like at my vet and the price is very reasonable. My girls and I are very very happy with Audrey's read less
- SUSIE'S PROFESSIONAL PET GROOMINGGreat! The groomers always did an excellent job, and I knew I left my two small dogs in good hands. I
- Bellevue Pet AdventuresShe plays out there. It's a daycare and you can keep them there for 5 hours or 10 hours like if you are going to work. It's $42 for a groom and $30 for a bath plus tax plus play. Amy is wonderful. She was our vet tech before she opened this. I will continue to use them as long as we have Izzy.
- The Paw Spa Pet ResortExcellent! They were easily able to accommodate our dear aggressive dogs, keeping them separate from the other dogs, and or dogs received the best treatment and haircut since moving to Nebraska. The only trouble was getting booked because they're so popular. Give them at least a week's notice.
- PRIDE & GROOMHe always looks cute when he gets done. When I mention to my dog if he wants to go see Janet, he's bouncing at the door.
- Serenity Dog SalonI take my dog and my son's dog at the same time. I don't even have to worry about putting their leashes on, they just run right up to her door. I've taken them other places and they don't want to go. Their price is very reasonable. I keep going back because my dog seems to like it. They don't seem overly excited when we come get them, like they don't want to leave. It's really neat. It takes about an hour for each of them. She doesn't keep them that long. She is more like talking to a friend read less
- The Dog S'Paw LLCWent very well. This was his 2nd time to a groomer (not same groomer) & he came back looking so cute & happy.
- Audrey's Pet Grooming LLCI got an standard poodle, and she does him herself. I have been to many grooming, and my dog loves Audrey, which is weird, because usually dogs do not like going in there. She is nice to my dog.
- Debs1st Class GroomingGreat! They are very professional and friendly. Really can tell they love animals. Was very through and even taught me the best way to brush my dog in between appointments to prevent matting. I will continue to take my dog here and very happy with their work!
Pet Groomers in Harlan
- Business Description:All Breed Dog grooming. We have 4 full time groomers to assist you with 45 years of combined experience. We accept most major credit cards, checks and cash.Recent Review:My Italian greyhounds never need a grooming, just those pesky toenails need to be clipped. I used to have my vets clip them, but they never seemed to cut them short enough. I found Audrey's and can say I am very happy I did!! They are always very friendly and seem to be very happy to see my girls when I bring them in. Their nails are nice and short and they will use the nail clipper and grinder so they are nice and smooth! I never need an appt like at my vet and the price is very reasonable. My girls and I are very very happy with Audrey's read lessLiz C.
- Business Description:Cash accepted. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePawSpaPetResortomaha. We offer 10 percent discount for military force personnel. Mobile grooming service available.Recent Review:I wanted to share my experience with this dog service. This was our first time coming to this facility with our 10 month old boxer/husky mix dog. I dropped off at 7:30 am for a day to "wear him out playing with friends". That was my intent anyway. At 4:30 my husband and children went to pick up our dog and the staff couldn't find him. I eventually joined my husband at the facility to figure out how you lose a dog. All while thinking that there was NO WAY he was missing. He had to be there somewhere. A worker had me walk all the kennels and look in every single one... my dog was not there. The staff continued to assure me that the owner was on his way and we would figure this out. The owner, Kevin, showed up and went right away to review video footage. After 20 mins or so, Kevin came back out to talk to us and show us a video of our dog breaking out of the outside fences. There are 2 fences and somehow our dog broke through both. He then stated that this happed at 9:50 am. This all would have been more of a deliverable message at 10:00 am not at 5:00 pm. I called the humane society and they tracked down sightings of a dog like this in a nearby neighborhood and we were SO very lucky that our pup stayed in one neighborhood for 7 hours. This could have ended so much worse and I am thankful it did not. Kevin along with the 2 managers called me this morning to go over where the process broke down. They stated that normally there would be a sheet of paper on the outside of my dogs kennel so there was a cross check when dogs are coming in from the outside. My dog did not have a paper on his kennel and no one knew why. The manager stated that they were going to revamp all of their processes due to this incident. I appreciate that they are doing that because I can't imagine this happening to anyone else. The business also needs to fix their outdoor fence. It is currently duct taped held together from the wind breaking it recently according to the manager. I took pictures. Also fence number 2 is super lose and was not hard at all for my dog to just bend it up and slip underneath. The owner did not really apologize or seem apologetic in the heat of the event (when to me he should have been). We never did get to speak to a manager the night it was happening. Today when they called me they all were apologetic but it felt a little too late. Receptionist staff and other staff workers last night was all SO apologetic and I realize that this is the worst case scenario but you can't just lose my dog for 7 hours and not know or not tell me. You can't just not have processes in place to prevent things like this from happening. You don't wait for them to happen to then revamp your process. Luckily for everyone involved our dog was found... found cold, wet, shaking, scared and exhausted. That may not be the result if this happens to another family read lessTonya Y.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Erika M Dey. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Awful. Do not use this company. <br />Robert T.
- Business Description:pet boarding and groomingRecent Review:I think that Bed Bath & Biscuit are quick, efficient and prompt. They really like pets and you can tell that they like what they are doing.Kristine I.
- Recent Review:They were the only dogs there so were not kenneled or stressed. She was done in a couple of hours. When I arrived to pick them up, they were all sitting on the chair cuddling. Dogs seemed relaxed and content-altho happy to see me when I came :) <br / read lessSteven S.
- Business Description:Bone Jour was the first dog daycare in Omaha. It is a service offered by the Nebraska Humane Society. All proceeds go back to the operating expenses of the shelter. The facility was recently remodeled in 2009 and in 2011 started offering overnight boarding and grooming. Bone Jour has well trained staff and the rates are reasonable read less
- Business Description:Boarding, grooming and spa facility that specializes in customized car for all of your pets needs and desires. We also cater to clients and pets with special needs and services.Recent Review:This place was very nice and organized. The inside was well maintained and you couldnt smell the pets at all. was very professional and polite. I will deff be sending more people to them.kathleen m.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:Scott County Animal Hospital is a full-service companion animal hospital specializing in wellness care and education for small animals. Our staff includes three licensed veterinarians, licensed veterinary technicians and veterinary assistants - all of whom are ready to provide the best possible care for your pets. Scott County Animal Hospital prides itself on life-long care for animals and their owners read lessRecent Review:I've been going there for 30 years and I would say that they're professional, they have clean facilities and they are also clean but it's kind of pricey.Vicki D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
dog groomers in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abel-Keppy Animal Hospital PC619 14th St
- Adams Pet Hospital5875 Saratoga Rd
- AINA MOORE DOG & CAT GROOMING7706 S 36TH ST None
- AMERICAN ANIMAL HOSPITAL11030 EMMET ST
- Animal Playground3836 Eastern Ave
- Audrey's Pet Grooming LLC14820 Grover St
- Abel-Keppy Animal Hospital PC
- Bark & Stay Luxury Pet Resort15646 90th Ave
- Barker Shop1150 S Main Ave
Sioux Center, Iowa
- Bed Bath & Biscuit / Groom and Board13813 110th Ave
- BIRD CAGE PET SHOP2719 E KANESVILLE BLVD
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Bone Jour DogDaycare, Boarding and Grooming8801 Fort St
- Bow Wow Boutique Pet Salon10841 Q St Ste 106
- Bow Wow Hotel & Spa1804 Dace Ave
Sioux City, Iowa
- Bow-Wow Boutique5030 O Ave
- Bark & Stay Luxury Pet Resort
- Cat Grooming by Jenny13530 Discovery Dr Suite 18
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Clearview Pet Care Centre9223 N 72nd St
- CLEARVIEW PET CARE CENTRE3505 N 160TH STREET
- Clip ‘n Go Omaha8818 N 57th St
- Companion Animal ClinicPO Box 119
- Crescent Country Grooming22797 Valley Lane
- Cat Grooming by Jenny
- Elkhorn Animal Hospital21001 W Maple Rd
- Elkhorn Animal Hospital
- Gentle Doctor Animal Hospital15230 W Maple Rd
- Glenroads & Leclaire Veterinary Clinincs210 South Cody Rd
Le Claire, Iowa
- Glenroads Veterinary Clinic2775 Devils Glen Rd
- Goodrich Veterinary Clinic14120 S St
- Grand Paws Country Kennel26605 Kimberly Dr
- Gentle Doctor Animal Hospital
- Just Dogs Play Care4100 Westcor Ct
- Just Dogs Play Care
- Long Dog Fat Cat16909 Burke St Bay 126
- Long Dog Fat Cat
- Paradise Pet Suites20601 Elkhorn Dr
- Paw Prints Pet Salon1608 Hill Ave
Spirit Lake, Iowa
- Pawprince & Princess Small Dog Salon3810 S 192nd Ave
- Pawsitively Treasured18111 Q St # 103
- Pawz Pet Services LLC8114 Maple St
- PETCO13660 W MAPLE RD
- Petco - Davenport3860 Elmore Ave
- Petco Animal Supplies Inc - Bellevue10511 S 15th St
- PetMed Animal Health Center1170 Iowa St
- Pets Allowed1116 5th Ave NE
- Pets R US10913 Elm St
- PetSmart Central Omaha Nebraska715 S 72nd St
- PetSmart Store - Davenport5235 Elmore Ave
- Pittman Animal Hospital4629 Dodge St
- Paradise Pet Suites
- Ridgeview Animal Hospital18146 Wright St
- Ridgeview Animal Hospital
- Village Veterinary Clinic3904 Lillie Ave
- Village Veterinary Clinic
- Waggin Tongue Kennels6508 N 16th St
- Waggin Tongue Kennels
- Yuppy Puppy Pet Parlor1119 Ave D
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Yuppy Puppy Pet Parlor