Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Eldridge, IA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Eldridge
- DOGGIE DOOSThe staff there is very professional and friendly. We have been taking our dog there for about 5 years. She is always treated well, happy to be there and is clean and nails trimmed when we pick her up. The place is clean and we have been pleased with the service. Punctuality is also in place for appointments. Would recommend this service to anyone who cares for their dog- ours is our "fur baby"! She gets TLC while there, I'm sure read less
- Diamonds-N-Ruff Grooming Salon & SchoolHeather is the best Groomer in town, however she has since left the industry and moved out of the area. Total bummer!!!!
- All Four Paws GroomingThe experience was awesome. I take in three dogs, two of which are large, and she is finished in a couple hours. Not only is she very efficient but the dogs are extremely clean also.
- Animal PlaygroundThey are very friendly. I have a had time finding a place for my little dogs and they don't let the big dogs run around with the big dogs. They also let then run around the office and I take them there to get them more exposure to other animals. They have been doing marvelous. They are very reasonable for boarding and they don't put them in the kennel until night. I couldn't help but notice how happy the dogs are to go there. Its very clean the beds don't smell and my dogs don't smell when i pick them up. There is 4 of them that work there. I think their prices are very reasonable read less
- TESKE PET & GARDEN CTRI have a 2 year old Himalayan cat who is very difficult for me to groom. Unfortunately, grooming is extremely necessary for these animals. I get him groomed at Teske Pet and Garden every few months, and I am always amazed at how gorgeous my cat always looks, how wonderful he smells, and how I feel comfortable leaving him. I know taking pets to the groomers can be stressful for the animal. Even for a cat with all sets of claws, who does not like to be handled for even short periods of time, he seems very easy for the groomer to manage. I get a lot for my money when I take him to Teske's to be groomed. He gets bathed, nails clipped, tears from his eyes cleaned, coat trimmed (if I request), and he is always dry and silky soft when I pick him up. Himalayans have very thick hair that tangles easily, and he is always 100% free of mattes when they get done with him. I love how he feels and smells! Not only was the price great, and comparable to most groomers in my area, but the groomers are very friendly, and they listen to all of my requests with honesty. Not all groomers are willing to take cats, but this one is very good with my (sometimes) angry Himalayan read less
- A+ dog groomingThe owner of the business is really nice. She really cares about the pets that she clip. Her prices are more than reasonable for the services she provides. She doesn't use cages and took time to get to know our dog before she got started. Our puppy looked wonderful when she was done and was so happy. I couldn't be happier with her service. She is my permanent groomer from now on. I feel like I am leaving my baby with a friend read less
- Village Veterinary ClinicThe people are very considerate about the animals. The appointment was on time and they seem knowledgeable and my pet loved the treatment.
- Bed Bath & Biscuit / Groom and BoardI think that Bed Bath & Biscuit are quick, efficient and prompt. They really like pets and you can tell that they like what they are doing.
- Almost Home Boarding & GroomingAlmost Home really cares about their four legged clients, as well as their owners. And they do a wonderful job!
- A+ dog groomingI took my puppy their for its 1st time ever groom, not knowing what to expect from it, and when i got him back, he looked amazing, she is my dogs groomer now. she was great, she asked alot of questions to figure out how i wanted him, and got to know him before she took him to get groomed so you could see they had a relationship starting to buil read less
Pet Groomers in Eldridge
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Service charges may apply. Offering dog delivery to iowa city, coralville & north liberty.Recent Review:It's a wonderful place. The staff is very good and the owner understand dogs very well. My dog just can't wait to get there. She gets very excited. They have an area to drop off our dogs and there is a pick up area where we can pick them up. When we drive in, there will be somebody waiting at the drop off area. They take her in and pet her and they have a play period where they put these dogs together and put them in groups. They take these dogs in groups outside to play for sometime. They have different rates for different things like grooming, nail trimming and bathing. They have a punch card for 10 !/2 days. So we take her every Wednesday for 4 hours and get a punch on our card. So, we can take her for 10 days with that card. They are very accommodating and convenient. When we went there to sign up our dog, we had to take an appointment first and then the owner personally met with us to check on our dog and see which group of dogs she will fit in. After that, she took us on a tour to show us all the facilities and the dogs read lessmichael l.
- Recent Review:Very pleased with her services provided. Erika is wonderful with her clientele. Our dog, Mojo, looks forward to going to her shop for his trimming. She is attentive to our wishes for the dog's haircut and is helpful in pointing out items we may wish to have our vet assess. We see her 3-4 times a year since we've had our dog and are very pleased with her work and how the dog, Mojo, looks and acts after each appointment read lessGary E.
- Recent Review:The people are very considerate about the animals. The appointment was on time and they seem knowledgeable and my pet loved the treatment.mark n.
- Business Description:Welcome to Family Pet Hospital located in Sioux City, IA previously known as Roach Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal pet veterinary hospital offering quality pet care throughout the Siouxland community. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. Our goal is to provide compassion and personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner and to the needs of each individual .. read less
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Additional fax - (563) 391-6206. Additional e-mail -Recent Review:My beagle is elderly, and Dr. Scott and all the staff and vets are incredibly compassionate. My dog has many old age issues, and I would not board anywhere else because I know he will be well cared after. <br /> On a side note, the facility is fun (for a vet's office)--lots of patient/owner pics, friendly cats in the lobby, and turtles, snakes, and more in tanks. <br / read lessBridget A.
- Business Description:Full Service Boarding, Grooming and Training Center. Also 4 and 1 acre Dog Park open to Community on Monday, Wed, Fri and Sat. Available for Private rental on Tuesday, Thurs, and Sunday.
- Recent Review:Pets Allowed is a great service provider. They really care about the pets they are boarding here, and it's apparent that all the employees are dog lovers. Our dog is actually excited to be dropped off here, as she knows she will be well cared for read lessJosh K.
- Business Description:Care for your Pets IN YOUR OWN HOME.Recent Review:I thought it was reasonable. They come to the house. We just have cats. They're here like there's somebody's home. One thing I love the most is that when you're on a vacation, they reveal you're on vacation and they reveal your name and post what's going on with your pet on Facebook. You know they're there. They also are actually here doing their work. She comes out and puts your head at time. You just tell them what you need read lessMelissa R.
- Business Description:Beaston Camp Kennels offers top notch animal boarding, doggie daycare and other services for pets. Our services include doggie day care, overnight boarding, grooming, training and more. Located in Bettendorf, Iowa, Beaston Camp Kennels is locally owned and operated. At Beaston Camp Kennels your dog will engage in play with other dogs and humans, become well socialized, be mentally stimulated, and of course receive individual love and affection. Services Include: Upscale pet facility .. read lessRecent Review:Our dog came home exercised and clean! We have boarded her at Beastons several times and are always happy with the care and attitude of the staff. The only reason for the B in "responsiveness" is that sometimes I need to call back a day or so after leaving a message there because I haven't received a return call. But I know when I leave a message it is because the staff are with the dogs and that's where they should be read lessThomas D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Long Grove
- Le Claire
- Rock Island
- De Witt
- Rapids City
- East Moline
- Port Byron
- Carbon Cliff
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
dog groomers in Eldridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Beaston Camp Kennels6175 Valley Dr
- Beaston Camp Kennels
- Family Pet Hospital1909 Pierce St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Family Pet Hospital
- Glenroads Veterinary Clinic2775 Devils Glen Rd
- Glenroads Veterinary Clinic
- Just Dogs Play Care4100 Westcor Ct
- Just Dogs Play Care
- MALLARD POINTE KENNELS GROOM2377 US HIGHWAY 6
Coal Valley, Illinois
- MALLARD POINTE KENNELS GROOM
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Village Veterinary Clinic3904 Lillie Ave
- Village Veterinary Clinic
- Yuppy Puppy Pet Parlor1119 Ave D
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Yuppy Puppy Pet Parlor