Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Dubuque, IA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Dubuque
- Doggie Do's GroomingNormally my doggies dislike any type of grooming and will resist cooperating with the groomer. One groomer called my cell phone before I had left the parking lot, requesting I come and get my dogs back because she didn't want to put up with the uncooperative behavior. The groomers at Doggie Do's praise my doggies behavior, treat them with kindness and dignity and do an outstanding job of trimming and styling their hair. Because my doggies have very thick hair and two layers, previous groomers insisted on shaving them very short. At Doggie Do's they make my doggies look as cute as can be read less
- Bo's Pet Bow-tiqueWe have been very happy with the grooming we have gotten for our pet here. Our dog is older and they take special care with him.
- PetMed Animal Health CenterI've got a dog who I absolutely SPOIL rotten (as do my parents and sisters when I go to visit them). So, when I took my new job in Iowa, I needed a place to watch her throughout the day - she has major abandonment issues, and I was not willing to leave her alone in my apartment all day (besides, she would tear up the carpet and bark like crazy if I did). She was abandoned as an adult dog, and I got her from a shelter in Fort Wayne in 2008, and she follows me like a shadow on a sunny day. If she can't see me, she immediately looks for me. ANYHOO... I took Willow (the dog, not the tree) to PetMed to drop her off the first morning, and the folks there were abolutely wonderful. Willow took to them very quickly. Every time I come to pick her up, she's happy to see me, but more importantly she's HAPPY! Both vets are ladies as are their entire staff, and you can tell they love animals. They've got a cat who wanders the place (or, since it's a cat, OWNS the place) and lounges on the top of the computer monitor. They are the types of people who spoil their animals (in the good way, not the bad way), and understand why we spoil ours as well. At my last vet (Dr. Fretz, in Fort Wayne, who Willow absolutely LOVED - heck, she would drag me TO the vet's office, she liked it that much), Willow had to have a small lump removed from one shoulder, and I was told that if she sported another one, it might indicate a possible tumour/cancer problem. Well, sure enough, another one cropped up on her left hind leg. The doctors there removed it and did an excellent job with the stitches (very close and even), and then gave Willow "the cone of shame". They rushed the biopsy and, thankfully, no signs of cancer. Heck, they called me at work to let me know the good news, instead of waiting for me to pick her up only a couple hours later. I initially had Willow in boarding only, because I was worried about her interaction with other dogs. When I take her for walks, if there's another dog nearby she'll get her hackles up and start barking and straining at the leash. But they do have "doggy day-care" at PetMed, and so I had them give it a try. She LOVED it - she interacts with the other dogs quite well when "daddy" ain't around, so it must be some protective thing, but the point is that the vets and the staff there were able to judge and watch over Willow to ensure her happiness and safety. Their office is very convenient, located in downtown Dubuque not too far from where I work, so I drop Willow off in the morning and pick her up on the way back home. The office is quite clean, the parking area is large enough to get in and out of (and there's metered parking at the front door in case it's raining for a quick drop-off). I can (and do) recommend PetMed and its staff highly and heartily! If there was a score higher than A, they'd get it read less
- Fido FitThey do a great job and you can tell they're very passionate about what they do. They really love animals!
- Key West Animal ClinicIt's always a good experience taking our pet to the Key West Animal Clinic. They take great care of all the animal that come in to the building. The front desk staff is friendly and conversational, recognising pets after only a few visits. I highly recommend this Clinic for your pets.
- My Favorite Place Dog GroomingSylvie is AMAZING with our Sheltie! From the minute she walks in the door, she is treated as royalty with hugs and kisses. Sylvie and staff are always very professional and full of love for dogs of all breeds. Ariel always comes back to me looking and smelling great. One word to the wise, though, the shop books up and is quite busy all year round, so I would call a couple of weeks ahead of time for your dogs grooming. I would highly recommend "My Favorite Place" for your next dog grooming read less
Pet Groomers in Dubuque
- Business Description:Welcome to Family Pet Hospital located in Sioux City, IA previously known as Roach Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal pet veterinary hospital offering quality pet care throughout the Siouxland community. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. Our goal is to provide compassion and personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner and to the needs of each individual .. read less
- Recent Review:Pets Allowed is a great service provider. They really care about the pets they are boarding here, and it's apparent that all the employees are dog lovers. Our dog is actually excited to be dropped off here, as she knows she will be well cared for read lessJosh K.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Recent Review:Very pleased with her services provided. Erika is wonderful with her clientele. Our dog, Mojo, looks forward to going to her shop for his trimming. She is attentive to our wishes for the dog's haircut and is helpful in pointing out items we may wish to have our vet assess. We see her 3-4 times a year since we've had our dog and are very pleased with her work and how the dog, Mojo, looks and acts after each appointment read lessGary E.
- Business Description:Paradise 4 Paws is an award-winning all-suite resort for cats and dogs located near Chicago’s O’Hare Airport. Key features include: open 24-hours every day of the year, airport parking with complimentary shuttle to/from the terminal, webcams, variety of suite options, separate small dog play and suite area, indoor canine grass play areas with bone-shaped splashing pools (a mini version for petite pooches), and a host of a la carte add on options such as massage therapy, outdoor hikes, and bot.. read lessRecent Review:This place is by far the worse dog hotel in Illinois! SUPER EXPENSIVE, EXTRA CHARGE FOR EVRY LITTLE THING, THEY FIND WAYS TO UP CHARGE CLIENTS. One hour early check in and out, extra 50% of a night stay. Holidays extra $10 per night and they make up there own extra days added to the actual holiday. They will offer you discount for writing a bad review, then do not honor the discount after booking. They make all excuses for not honoring discounts and 2nd pet discount. This place is full of greed....AVOID PARADISE 4 PAWS AT ALL COST........ read lesssissy m.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Recent Review:The people are very considerate about the animals. The appointment was on time and they seem knowledgeable and my pet loved the treatment.mark n.
- Business Description:Abel-Keppy is the Quad Cities' premier veterinary health care center. The hospital is a fully equipped hospital including advanced diagnostic, surgical and emergency care services. Abel-Keppy is a full service facility. We offer quality veterinary care through the use of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment such as digital x-ray equipment and in-house laboratory. We offer laser surgery in an effort to minimize pain and shorten recovery time for our surgical patients. Most of our laboratory s.. read lessRecent Review:I have been using this vet since I moved to the Quad Cities, approximately 15 years ago. I went in to purchase prescription cat food. The woman behind the counter made a snarky remark about my going to another provider to get vaccinations. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about as I have not taken my pets to any other vet. I then paid for my cat food. At that point she REFUSED to help me carry the food out to my car. I ended up having to drag it through the snow and ice. I wanted to ask for my money back but my animals were low on food and I didn't want them to run out. If the staff treats the pet owners this way just think about how they treat the pets when the owners aren't there. This staff member is not someone I know, and in the past I have always found the staff to be helpful and compassionate. I think maybe she thought I was someone else but that is still no reason to treat someone that way. Because of this incident I plan to switch my pets care to a different provider. <br / read lessJennifer M.
- Business Description:Hi there! I'm Nicole and I offer a traveling in home dog and cat grooming services. I know it can be hard for pet parents to get into the groomers due to scheduling or just family life in general. I offer full hair cuts, nail trimming, ear plucking, anal glands, and baths if you provide an area to do so. I would bring all grooming equipment except for a table. Small dogs are $45, medium(20-40lbs) $55, and large(40+) is $65. I started grooming 5 years ago at Petsmart. I went through 800 hours .. read less
- Business Description:Store number - 271. Additional DBA - PetSmart Store Support Group Inc. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I go where I get the best quality and that is where I shop. I have had complaints about a couple of managers and their attitudes in the past but everything else has been great. I don't usually run int problems like that. Otherwise they are a really good store read lesskaren w.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- East Dubuque
- Hazel Green
- Cuba City
- Scales Mound
dog groomers in Dubuque
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bow Wow Hotel & Spa1804 Dace Ave
Sioux City, Iowa
- Bow Wow Hotel & Spa
- Family Pet Hospital1909 Pierce St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Family Pet Hospital
- Glenroads Veterinary Clinic2775 Devils Glen Rd
- Glenroads Veterinary Clinic
- Just Dogs Play Care4100 Westcor Ct
- Just Dogs Play Care
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Paradise 4 Paws - Chicago O'Hare10516 United Pkwy
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Paw Prints Pet Salon1608 Hill Ave
Spirit Lake, Iowa
- Petco - Davenport3860 Elmore Ave
- PetMed Animal Health Center1170 Iowa St
- Pets Allowed1116 5th Ave NE
- PetSmart Store - Davenport5235 Elmore Ave
- Paradise 4 Paws - Chicago O'Hare
- Teagarden Pet Salon & School2367 Cumberland Square
- Teagarden Pet Salon & School
- Urban Hound Pet Spaw1646 Asbury
- Urban Hound Pet Spaw
- Village Veterinary Clinic3904 Lillie Ave
- Village Veterinary Clinic
- Yuppy Puppy Pet Parlor1119 Ave D
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Yuppy Puppy Pet Parlor