KIMBERLY CAR CITY

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Radio Service

Please Contact Brad Zude For questions/Concerns?Compliments at (563)391-8300...

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angi
HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

09/23/2013

My Jeep Patriot had a recall notice on a couple of things. They guys at Kimberly Car City were prompt and professional. I have had my car in for oil changes in the past and they are always on time. You make an appointment and they are ready when you arrive. They are quick and have you in and out in no time. I haven't had any major repairs because my car is a 2012, but the oil change and service is...

Description of Work
Repaired parts on recall

03/25/2013

The Van will be fixed at Kimbery Auto cost thanks to the letter from the lawyer.

Description of Work
My name is Steven Lowther and I had our van at the Kimberly Store on Thursday the 24th to have some work done on the power steering unit. I have no problem with that part of the work. What I do have a problem with is $1,582.05 of damage that was done to the left door of my van. What appears to what happen is they tried to lift the van with the door open or the lift not in the correct place and when the lift came up it hi the very bottom of the door and bet the frame in. This does interfere with the door closing. I took the van back to the Kimberly Store and was told that they were not responsible for the damage. But as you look at it their no other way that the damage could have been done. It took a letter from a lawyer to get Kimberly to do anything. After almost three months the van will be fixed.

10/15/2012

in a constant state of being on and i'm just praying that my insurance company can do something about it or the car I bought in January is completely unsafe to drive and useless and i'm paying for it. DON"T GO plain and simple

Description of Work
My car was in a car accident in september, i have a convertible and they diagnosed the top convertible top to see if my accident caused the top not to work or if it was something else. I did have my car in for the same thing earlier in the year but it was fixed and working at the time of the accident. Now, my car is worse than it was when they took it in to be looked at. My top is in a constant state of thinking it's being opened, my trunk won't open with the key fab or even the button inside my car. the button that puts the top up or down is now in a state where down doesn't work and up thinks it means down. My car is completely unsafe to drive since just the diagnosis. I will never go there again and I'd advise anyone who even thinks about going there to not. I paid 150 dollars for them to tell my repair guy there is nothing they can do to fix the problem they caused since having my car. When the people who fixed my car checked the top of my car they said that it only opened 1/2 way. Now it doesn't open and leaks, i'm afraid to put my kids in my car. The motor that controls the top, which is in the trunk i might add (which all the controls of my convertible top are in my trunk), is now

10/30/2008

No problems.

Description of Work
Brake and rotor work.

Category auto repair

4 Oil Change Special $59! We work on ALL makes and models of cars.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available