Taylor, Dr. Larry J.

With Angi since September 2011

Eye Care - Optometry

11/21/2012

Dr. Taylor is very caring and very through and not afraid to send me to Iowa City where I had the surgery. I was delighted he took the time to do a quick check on my eye before I got my new glasses ordered.I picked up my new glasses today and they fit well, and I can see much better than my old glasses. I would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Dr. Taylor referred me to Dr. A. Johnson about the end of July for cataract surgery. After the surgery on September 3rd, I was released from Dr. Johnson's care on October 3rd and told to get my new glasses from Dr. Taylor. I took the new prescription in and Dr. Taylor wanted to double check to see if my eyes had changed any in that time. They had not so I got my new glasses.

Category optometrist

09/14/2011

I will be making an appointment is 5 weeks per Dr. Folk. This will give my gas bubble time to disolve.

Description of Work
Dr. Taylor is a wonderful Dr. and when I went for an exam he found that I had a hole in my maculor. He explained to me that it is generally caused by trauma (which I had earlier). He did not alarm me but explained that if I didn't have it fixed I would have my retna sink back in. He recommended Dr. J. Folk in Iowa City and even called and got me an appointment with him in about 3 weeks. I went to Dr. Folk and he inserted a gas bubble in my eye to push the macular back in place and also had another Dr. remove a caterac from the same eye at the same surgery session. It might have been easy for Dr. Taylor to just prescribe glasses for me and I would have had to keep going back for new glasses as this condition progressed. HE IS AN OPTOMETRIST.

Category optometrist