GA Denture & Implant Specialists - Woodstock

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2013

203 Woodpark Pl Ste B-102

Woodstock, GA 30188

Georgia Dentures and Implant Specialists has been in business since 1996. The practice is a specialty practice limited to dentures, partials and implants. Care is taken to provide each patient with a very individualized custom made, well fitting and beautiful result. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org ...

08/04/2021

Lisa W.

Start with an efficient, extremely friendly and genuinely compassionate staff, move on to exceptionally competent and talented technicians who fabricate custom dentures on site in their cutting edge lab and then elevate to Dr. Berne; one of the warmest, most kind hearted and intelligent doctors I have ever had the pleasure of working with!! Immediately, I felt at ease and comfortable with Dr. Berne as he has an energy about him, that instantly makes a person feel at ease. He thoroughly and meticulously explained the various phases required to complete the fitting and placing of my implants and dentures in a very clear and concise manner. I have been battling Chronic Lyme Diaease and other coinfections for several years and THE MOST TRAUMATIZING RESULT BY FAR was the loss of almost half of my teeth in just under 1 1/2 years. I consulted with a biological dentist who informed me that my remaining teeth would need to be extracted and replaced by dentures, which he would have made once an oral surgeon completed the extractions. As soon as I arrived home from my consultation I began diligently researching about all aspects of dentures and also learned that when a full set of dentures and implants are required, a person should ALWAYS seek a highly experienced prosthodontist, not a general dentist. That’s because a prosthodontist is a dental specialist who has received extensive, highly-focused training in tooth replacement and restoration. So after interviewing a handful of top oral surgeons, it became obvious from their universal recommendations that Dr. Warren Berne of Georgia Denture and Implant Specialists was hands down, the Prosthodontist to use, and they couldn’t have been more correct! In fact, “their name says it all” as Georgia Denture and Implant Specialists focuses solely on implants and dentures; where dentures are designed and created on their premises in their cutting edge lab. You can find additional peace of mind knowing he personally supervises all lab work. So if you require dentures, and you want the best, Dr. Berne is your man!! His dentures are truly a work of art!! Dentures are an extremely huge investment, and the final product that Dr. Berne and his team created for me is truly a work of art!! Dr. Berne restored my dignity and self esteem and now I can’t help but smile all the time!!

Description of Work
Full set of Dentures and Implants

Category dentists,dentures

10/10/2020

Jo M.

It would have been patently routine except for the personal attention! Carla, Colleen, and Shirnette welcomed me, one by one, and settled me in the patient area where I met Dr. John Anderson. I was immediately comfortable, very sure that I would be heard and taken care of. Dr. Anderson took some immediate measurements, made some adjustments to my current appliances, and relieved my discomfort on the spot. I was given options for further treatment, given future appointments, and offered a glimpse of how personal those appointments would be! Full scope of work yet to be started - I’ll keep you updated as I go!! Thanks, GA Dental Group... see you soon!!!

Description of Work
Prosthodontics -

04/13/2015

Immediately I felt comfortable with the staff, and Dr. Berne was attentive, very kind and gentle. Dr. Berne is truly an artist. He even instructed me to bring in pictures of my smile (teeth showing) taken before my surgery so he could recreate my perfect smile. He actually did a wonderful job, right down to the slightly crooked tooth I had in front, and my friends have commented on how beautiful my teeth look. Whether someone needs implants or any other dental appliance, I trust Dr. Berne and his team to get the job done right.

Description of Work
Dr. Berne was highly recommended by my dental surgeon.

09/23/2013

I am seeing Dr. Anderson who is absolutely great! He is very thorough, explains everything, has a sense of humor and is kind. I had 2 visits before my oral surgery (which wasn't done there) and now am in the process of follow up visits. The top denture fits great after only 2 weeks. The bottom partial is a little more troublesome but a work in progress. I visited and got several estimates from different dentists and am extremely glad I chose this practice. The ladies are great and very reassuring. Thumbs up from someone who has struggled for years with bridges and crowns, root canals, all for naught. Having my teeth pulled was a necessary decision and very emotional and the Folks there made it a lot easier.

Description of Work
Ongoing treatment for denture on top and partial on bottom

01/14/2011

Perfect, no issues from the beginning to the end of the process. Top rate! AAAA

Description of Work
I had dental implants and could not be any happier. I just wonder why I waited so long. Worth every cent! Dr. Berne never let me wait and I have had more than 6 appointments. His office personnel are exceptional. I am lucky and his office handles my insurance with no issues. The color match was beautiful and I no longer have any chewing problems or pain. The doctor is as fussy as I am. WOW If you need implants or partials or dentures, Dr. Berne is the man. I cannot imagine how any dentist could be better. THANKS!

06/05/2009

I love his work, he really knows what he is doing. Each person is an individual with individual needs, he works to make you look natural and great.

Description of Work
Upper and lower dentures

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics