Into the Woods Flooring LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2015

Unbeatable price on all high quality flooring products and high standard installation service! Hardwood flooring starting at only $0.99/sqft and Laminat flooring starting at only $0.79/sqft. We can beat Any written quotes on the market for material and installation service guaranteed ( if you find another quote that is lower than ours we will still lower the other quote by 10%!) so you can trust that you are getting the best value on your flooring products and services! We offer FREE IN- HOME ESTIMATE, we will bring all our samples to your home so you can see them in your in your lightings and with your furniture. Our company goals is to make high quality flooring affordable to every family and provide high quality service and friendly experience!...

Rocca Tile, Inc

Rocca Tile, Inc

Full installation of ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tiles, marble, slate, travertine, limestone, tile and grout cleaning, sealing * repairs, mildew removal, shower pan repairs, backsplashes, inserts & borders, countertops, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, additions, demolition, tear-out of existing flooring & walls & tile installation of floors & walls. Free estimates. Past Super Service Award Winner. Additional fax - (678) 687-7645 , Additional email-susan.roccatile@gmail.com

03/04/2019

It went extremely well. We did a mini-renovation of our wall-to-wall carpeted stairs and it looks worlds better with the carpeting now looking more like a runner and exposing the pretty oak treads. Shamus and crew are excellent at what they do and very detailed. They do whatever it takes to exceed expectations. We usually like to pick out our own product and have our vendor install, but this time ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall-to-wall carpeting entire 2nd floor of home

03/28/2018

Excellent. I provided the flooring & trim; they provided installation labor. They did an extremely professional job; cut around my stone hearth to install flooring under the stone which we never could have done ourselves. They did an excellent, professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flooring and baseboard in foyer and 2 large rooms

03/08/2017

It went well. They installed flooring & base molding to the first floor of my home. They did an excellent, very professional job. The came quickly to give us an estimate, stood by their price, worked with us on our schedule and showed up early each day they worked. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring and baseboard installation

11/07/2016

Owner: Shamius and his crew were awesome. They went over and beyond the call of duty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely layed laminated wood flooring on our top floor in our home. Restructured our awefully narrow inside floyer.

11/02/2015

I had into the woods flooring install solid harwoods throughout my home. The process was simple. The sales and install team were super friendly and straight forward. Their prices are phenomenal!! I was able to install hardwoods in my whole house for less than the cost of what others quoted for my main living are.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install hardwoods throughout my house

CATEGORY flooring contractor

FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATE ! Product offer: Hardwood flooring, Laminate Flooring, Luxury Vinyl Planks, Tiles etc. Services offer: Flooring installation, Stairs refinishing and installation, flooring repair, shoe-molding installation.

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover