Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Winder, GA
There are 3 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Winder
- Beaver Crossing Animal HospitalI took my dog in for a check up and boardatella shot. During the exam Dr Smith found that my dogs molar was causing a problem to her. (She had not showed any signs of her tooth bothering her) Her gum was red and inflamed. We scheduled surgery and she went in and had the tooth removed, which turned out was cracked. They were great with her. Sent me home after talking to the Doctor with food, a doggie tooth brush & all the necessary meds she needed. While she was under, they cleaned her teeth & even clipped her nails. I love these folks! They are so great with my dogs read less
- SONYA'S MOBILE GROOMINGThey were early and went right to work on Maddie and done in an hour, which is the fastest time we have had with a golden doodle that was very fluffy.
- Gaines School Animal HospitalI love them, they are the best. They are good and do their job. The grooming I just usually leave the dog there for the day and pick it up after work. They are wonderful.
- PetSmartThey seem a little pricey, but they are wonderful. My dog likes the attention but she won't walk into the store, so I have to pick her up and bring her in. Once she is inside she is very excited to see everyone until its bath time and I have to leave. She looks at me up and down as if she is telling me that she does not want that bath. They are really good and call me when she is ready. I can come and watch her while they do her nails. The service took about 2 hours. In the future I may have them give her a good trim read less
- Blue Ribbon Pet GroomingVery well. Maria was wonderful to Mini. Mini is a scared little dog and Maria made her feel very comfortable. Maria did a great job and she looks and smells great.
- Blue Ribbon Pet GroomingMaria, the groomer, did a wonderful job. They were kind, gentle, and extremely loving towards Sadie, (my dog), when we came in, and when I came back to pick her up she smelled and looked amazing! She also had a little bandana as well! I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the Gwinnett, Walton, or Barrow County areas in Georgia read less
- Blue Ribbon Pet GroomingAmazing! I have finally found a local groomer that loves their job and that my dogs look forward to seeing!!!
- Blue Ribbon Pet GroomingWent great. Maria always does a awesome job. Nellie gets a flea bath, nails clipped and cut. She puts on the prettiest bow's or bandana's. Been going to her for years.
- Blue Ribbon Pet GroomingVery well, Milo, my dog always looks so handsome after she grooms him. His hair grows so long in such a short amount of time and he really always looks great every time. Maria is always very attentive and gentle with Milo.
- Blue Ribbon Pet GroomingMy dog will not go to anyone else ever!! Excellent work plus my dog knows she is going to get groomed and she is wagging her tail and scratching on the door to get in. Love her!
Pet Groomers in Winder
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:Very well. I will use them again. Take great care of your pet family like they were their own. Highly recommend!Grant H.
- Business Description:Pet Stop Makes Your Pet's Safety It's #1 Priority That Is Why Pet Stop is the fastest growing Electric Dog Fence Company in America. We are, "The Dog Fence Experts" You will speak directly to Mike, Adam, Matthew or Jason who are the decision makers for our company. Immediately you notice you are speaking with the owner of the company who can talk to you about pricing, installations, troubleshooting and brand comparison. Collectively we have installed thousands of fences - we are not employed .. read lessRecent Review:The entire process was made very simple. The technician was great, and has been easy to get ahold of for all training questions I’ve had. Fantastic company.Kyle H.
- Business Description:We've provided full-service grooming for Daculas pets for many years, building a high reputation for excellent pet care and service.Recent Review:I've had my dogs groomed at Dog Groomers of Winder numerous times. Their prices seem very high to me. $50 for grooming of a 8 lb Yorkie. Now I'm told tree they've increased the price to $60 due to Covid19. I look a Scottie in for grooming and they gave her a Schnauzer cut because they didn't know how to do a Scottie cut. Probably something they should have advised prior to cutting her. In addition, they never trim the nails. Just a basic cut, nothing more. The staff are very friendly but there comes a time the price out weighs personality read lessRyan H.
- Business Description:We are a small animal veterinary hospital with extended office hours. Open 7 days a week. We accept all major credit cards, checks, cash, and care credit. We are open most holidays.Recent Review:should have listened. I saw negative reviews about this vet and foolishly thought that if I avoided the vet that was complained about the most (Beddiker) then I would be ok. I was ok for 3 years but now I see I made a big mistake giving this business my patronage. And it’s too bad because there are 2 REALLY fantastic vet techs that work there and I love them but this guy is a crook and will insult you if you try to talk to him about it. Beddiker is the most insulting and patronizing vet I’ve ever met. Besides being incredibly rude and antagonistic, he overcharges his clients and sneaks in arbitrary expenses like “consumables” that no one ever charges for. Consumables are things like: exam gloves, alcohol prep pads, gauze, and bandage tape. In fact, until this month, I had never been charged for consumables in all of the 3 years I had been taking my dogs there. I guess he’s hurting for money or something and thought he could commit fraud and no one would notice? He even admitted that he doesn’t charge customers for consumables if they are having an expensive procedure done (like neutering) so he has to pass the cost onto everyone else to make up for it. He’s scared that if he included the cost it would scare away people who call to get an estimate. I’m not sure how any of that is MY problem or why I have to pay extra so he can get more business. I was quite calm, rational, and logical when I asked for $54 to be credited to me out of a $450 bill because he was charging me for products he didn’t even use on my dog but he was very condescending and asked me what I did for a living and the proceeded to tell me that OBVIOUSLY I didn’t own a business because of how I talk (spoiler alert: I’ve been running my own business for over 3 years) and I didn’t know anything about how businesses work. He continued to be patronizing and misogynistic towards me so I said he was being patronizing and misogynistic. He got VERY offended at those words (I guess he hears them quite frequently) and told me to take my business elsewhere and he didn’t want me to return. So, if you’re a woman, someone under the age of 60, or if you’re not a business owner, Beddiker will 100% take advantage of you, overcharge you, and then insult you and tell you to go away. Don’t be like me, pay attention to the bad reviews and save yourself a lot of money. You could even save your pets life—because this guy has killed people’s dogs before only for them to find out when they come to pick up their pet. I know. I was there when it happened. No even a call to tell them that something went wrong and the dog had a reaction and died because no one was paying any attention to it when it was in the kennel recovering. Seriously. If you love your pets and don’t want to support crooked boomers, do yourself a favor and find a new vet read lessJemimah C.
- Business Description:I Sonya Sanchez the owner of The Perfect Cut Mobile Grooming would be very pleased to help you with the need of your four legged friends. I have been grooming for 47 yr's and love my prof. to this day.Our Grooming staff and I make it a point to treat your babies with tender loving care as they deserve. At the same time making the grooming of your pet work in your time frame and at your convenience.These are very demanding times and we would like to earn your trust with the care of your four.. read lessRecent Review:Multiple bad experiences, would not recommend. I have used this service a few times now and I am done. Most of the 1 star reviews about never showing up and being hard to contact are accurate and I can verify I experienced similar issues. However as a customer there are more problems. The price they quote and the price they charge are vastly different, by nearly 2x. The reasoning include one dog being 2lbs larger than the other dogs, or tangles that were never shown or explained. Additionally the extra charges were never disclosed, they just appeared on the bill! On top of that ever time I have used them one of my dogs has come back with a terrible cut that looks nothing like the breed should and the ladies that groom do not follow instruction or requests at all. I would recommend to anyone reading still to go to a Petsmart or Petco for grooming over this company read lessCameron C.
- Business Description:Veterinary Hospital - Specializing in Small and Large Animal wellness care, emergency care and surgery.Recent Review:They are very professional and have helped me navigate through the choices and responsibilities I have as a pet owner. They have been with me when we have had to have our babies put to sleep. They are very professional and courteous. Their offices and kennel are very clean. Highly recommend them. <br / read lessMargie R.
- Business Description:The Dawg House is a pet grooming salon offering Professional Grooming for cats and dogs with spa services, grain-free foods & treats, toys, doggie apparel & more "for all those hairy dogs" serving the University of Georgia community in Athens, Georgia. Go Dawgs read lessRecent Review:Toenails were not very short and sharp. Coat was soft. My dog acted funny for several days. Called back about toenails and said I could get next clip and grown down toenails free. Receipt did not have detail items on what was done. Would give them one more try read lessKimbra S.
- Business Description:We are a small animal and exotics veterinary practice. We also offer boarding and grooming services. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. See our website or the back of the Real Yellowpages for special coupons read lessRecent Review:The price was reasonable, was not out of the ordinary. The primary doctor is very sweet, compassionate, very nice. She explains stuff well and does not talk down to you. The office staff is very friendly also. They will follow up with you with an email or phone call depending on what you prefer after you have been there. Make sure things went ok or to see if you need a follow up visit. They are really on top of it read lessRobert K.
- Business Description:We are full service veterinary clinic offering surgery, wellness care, pet supplies & medicine, grooming and boarding.Recent Review:They did a very good job and I had no problems with their work; my cat has been very happy about it.Pat W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Flowery Branch
- Good Hope
- Sugar Hill
dog groomers in Winder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BEST FRIENDS MOBILE VETERINARY SERVICE522 CASTALIA AVE
- BEST FRIENDS MOBILE VETERINARY SERVICE
- FIREHALL 4 ANIMAL HOSPITAL815 HAWTHORNE AVE
- FIREHALL 4 ANIMAL HOSPITAL
- Good Hands Veterinary Hospital2391 DANIELLS BRIDGE RD
- Good Hands Veterinary Hospital
- Hoschton Animal Hospital3434 Hwy 53
- Hoschton Animal Hospital
- INDIAN SHOALS PET RESORT3560 Indian Shoals Rd
- INDIAN SHOALS PET RESORT
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Royston Animal Hospital2888 W Main St
- Royston Animal Hospital