Deuce Auto Svc

With Angi since April 2011

Midway Auto Repair

Midway Auto Repair

Car repair in Alpharetta GA is getting more expensive every day. Stop WASTING money on automobile repairs! The other shops have tried and tried. We don't just try. We find the problem, then we fix the problem we guarantee your vehicle can and will be fixed! If your vehicle fails to operate properly, drive it or we can tow your vehicle to our facility where it will receive The Highest Quality Service Possible from the most qualified technicians. All repairs carry a limited 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty We employ ASE Certified mechanics We always provide an estimate for approval before repairs We always provide you with a complete explanation that makes sense

08/05/2017

I've had the truck for 17 years. He's been keeping it in great shape. Much, much cheaper than the dealer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 1999.5 Nissan Pathfinder, with 302,700 miles. Replace one of the Catalytic converters and the latest the thermostat

02/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honest, dependable, maintained our cars for years

06/23/2015

Don has been my mechanic for years and I appreciate his professionalism and knowledge when it comes to foreign car makes. I wanted to take the time and just give his shop some praise as they do deserve it. I have taken several of my vehicles up there over the years for service. Everytime I go I feel confident in their ability to troubleshoot the problem, and give me a descriptive resolution to the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a transmission that I had and some other maintenance issues that I had going on with my 2007 Nissan Maxima.

11/10/2012

They took me at the last minute right before they closed, they were very speedy, efficient, professional and kind. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

04/05/2011

I would recommend him to anybody, he is the best. He has always done more work than expected and done it at a cheaper rate than expacted as well. He is honest, professional, and cheap. Deuce is the only guy that we go to and the only one I would recommend in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deuce worked on my car. He fixed the brakes on my wife's car.

Auto Service