The Convertible Top Man

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2057 Tanglewood Dr

Snellville, GA 30078

We have been Atlanta’s Number 1 Convertible Car Top Replacement Business for over 30 Years. We offer the best mobile service because we will come to you rain or shine and fix your car. The Convertible Top Man specializes in all makes and models in top replacements. Just give us a call and we will come to you and get you back on the road. ...

Resposiveness

07/12/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced convertable top on my 2007 Mustang. It looks great! Like it came with the car!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

12/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was excellent. He came to my house, charged me what he said he was going to charge, finished the whole job in a few hours time. He was polite and friendly. His work was top-notch. If you need a new top for your convertible car, call him!

12/07/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the convertible top mechanism so that it would operate properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2015

Thank you for the review and your business it was a pleasure doing work for you. Thanks Kenny The Convertible Top Man

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my place. Put on new top and fixed another thing. Easy for me. A very nice experience for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2015

Thank you so much for your review and I thank you for your business Kenny the convertible top man

09/18/2012

Saw reviews on Angie's List and asked several other folks about The Convertible Top Man.  Called and talked to Kenny the owner.  Very responsive.  Explained every thing he would do and the type of top he would install.  Gave me a drive out estimate of $1550.00.  Made an appointment for him to come to my house to work on the car. (How wonderful-you can watch his work while in process) After the top...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my soft top on my Honda S2000.  I have a '03.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2012

09/06/2012

The job went very well. Kenny is very professional and highly skilled. I would definately recommend his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the top on my Honda

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2012

09/06/2012

I am very pleased with him. His prices were a little on he higher side, but I thought he did good work. He comes to your house and does the work. He came when he said he would come and charged me what he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Kenny McCombs from The Convertible Top Man last week and he put on a convertible top for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2009

08/06/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the top on my Honda

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2012

10/28/2009

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2009

Convertible classic car top replacement.

N/A, all services as far as convertible tops are concerned.

Check, MasterCard, Visa