Pet Sit Girls

With Angi since January 2013

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

Pet Sit Girls is owned and operated by Gwen Holt. Gwen's team of 8 pet sitters joins her in her passion for pet sitting. It's not just our profession. We take pride in maintaining a personal relationship with our clients and develop a one-on-one bond with your pets....

03/07/2016

10/26/2015

I use Pet Sit Girls to walk my dog 3 times per week. Roxanne is my dog walker. She is always on time, walks him, plays with him, gives him a treat. I've had emergencies when she comes. They are always very responsive and incredibly pleasant. It eases my mind to know that he is so happy and well cared for.

Description of Work
I use Pet Sit Girls to walk my dog 3 times per week. I've used them for about 5 weeks so far.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

10/14/2015

Description of Work
Came twice a day over a four day trip to care for five cats. Did a very nice job. House looked great. Did everything I needed and cats were well taken care of.

02/18/2015

Gwen and her team at Pet Sit Girls do a fabulous job. They are kind and very patient with our dog who isn't always sure she wants to go for a walk - she doesn't like her harness. Gwen and the team are reliable and never miss an appointment. They also take great pictures and text them to me regularly. I love the pictures - they really show how happy Gabby is when they are at the house with her. I h...

Description of Work
Pet Sit Girls walk our dog, Gabby, three times per week, during the day.

04/04/2013

Great

Description of Work
Pet Sit Girls watch my cat in my home when I'm gone. They are very professional and responsive. They give a recap of each day, they call if you don't call them when you come home. There is a system to ensure the petsitter checks in every day. They also give medicine. I wish they stayed a bit longer to play/cuddle - they only stay 20minutes. Would definitely recommend.

Category pet sitters

Pet Sit Girls is a full-service pet sitting and dog walking company. We offer a variety of services including daily dog walking, in-home pet care, overnight stays and home checks. Our personalized services are affordable and customized around your pets' needs. We will develop a relationship with you and your pets that will grow over time.