Homeward Hounds Pet Sitting, LLC.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2015

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking
Animal Boarding Kennels

First class pet sitting in your home! I am licensed, bonded and insured through Pet Sitters International. I am trained in pet CPR, first aid and wound care through Pet Tech inc. I am veterinarian recommended and pet recommended, I have a tremendous amount of experience working with cats and dogs and have been in business since 2008. Prior to this, I was the owner of Camp Bow Wow a boarding franchise in Fairburn, GA. I am a sole proprietor, and I accept cash and checks only. I have tons of references and amazing google, yahoo, kudzu and yelp reviews!...

02/01/2019

Suzi at Homeward Hounds has been an absolute blessing to our family! She has been our pet sitter for the past 5 years and our Lab Larry and cat Mclovin absolutely love her! She sends us daily pictures, videos and updates and we never ever have to worry about our pets while in her care! I wish I could give Homeward Hounds 10 stars!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

12/25/2016

Suzi is absolutely amazing! She takes wonderful care of my cat dog kiddo AND our house. We're so grateful for her!!!

Description of Work
Pet sitting for my cat

06/03/2015

Hi, I'm Sunshine. I'm a rescue and I had a really hard life until I was adopted by my Mommy. With all my baggage, I used to get really sad and sick when my Mommy would leave for business trips...until I met Suzi! Suzi gives me lots of love and attention and takes the best care of me. I'm always happy to see Mommy when she gets back, but I feel doggone lucky when Suzi takes care of me too!

Description of Work
Homeward Hounds provided pet sitting services. Also, took the dog to the vet to get her updated shots and medicine she needed. Sent pictures of my dog throughout my trip so that I knew she was feeling better and happy. I couldn't ask for better!

03/04/2015

Description of Work
Dog care. Suzi loves all animals!

02/19/2015

Suzi is great with our pets. She is organized, plans her visits, and makes sure she knows the needs of each pet. She will also bring in your mail and paper, etc. We come home to happy pets and a home that's just like we left it! She even sends us texts with pictures to let us know how everyone is doing. Great service and a joy to work with.

Description of Work
Suzi comes to our home and takes care of two dogs and two birds while we are on vacation.

Pet Sitting.