Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Savannah, GA
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Savannah
- Evergreen Pet LodgeEvergreen Pet Lodge and staff make morning drop off and evening pick up pure joy. How? Because they’re awesome! Where I fall short they are already lending a hand. They are so in tune to the needs of our pets and us humans. We walk in and out with total confidence and that’s such a great feeling! All the staff work fluidly with the needs of each guest. Its like no other. It’s just seamless - Attentive to detail and super responsive in all services they provide. We look forward to walking in for puppy play. We’re greeted with gladness and welcomed like family. It makes an owner smile. Evergreen’s staff interact with total assurance and unwavering sincerity for our wellbeing as humans and our furry kids. Pets are loved ones too - so nothing makes us more happy than to have a place that provides a happy, safe and healthy stay when we’re at work. We have surely found a home away from home that provides a loving and safe environment with peace of mind for our pups and we recommend highly to anyone in need of pet care
- PawParazzi Pet BoutiqueEXCELLENT! This is a PET BOUTIQUE for our very loved four-legged babies. You WANT them to be well taken care of and this is the place. The below average grooming prices keep your dog all day - boo! Plus their pet treats are great and specialty dog food is worth the $$.
- Shaggy Chic Pet GroomingI can't say how great they are. My boxer Duckie never wants to leave and is always excited to go to Shaggy Chic Pet Grooming. Everytime we get close to the groomers shop his whole back end starts to wag. I love to know he's excited to go there. I work long hours and they are always willing to work with me on pick up if I am run in late. Shyshy loves it, she's my shihtzu, and every once and awhile they file her nails for free. Every visit they ask me how my furbabies look(still getting use to that word but it's cute) They seem to really care. It's also great to see the same people over and over. I enjoy the consistency and the bond they have created with my puppies. Price wise it's been pretty reasonable and have given my boxer a free bath time to time. I recommend everyone I see to go there. I really can't say enough good things about this place. I'll try to add some photos on their next visit
- A-1 PET GROOMINGThe salon was beautiful. The groomer and staff were great. My 4 bichons looked great and were calm and happy ?
- PawParazzi Pet BoutiqueAt present I am very satisfied with the services received so far. I am very picky about where I take my pet and will not hesitate to research other providers if I think there is an issue. I have used Paw Parazzi twice and they are very professional. I like that they have such a warm and caring nature and appreciate the positive feedback I get when I pick up my pet and most importantly my pet seems happy and stress free. In addition, they have lots of different dog foods, toys, etc. that you can't find just anywhere. I buy the Canidae Natural Dog Food and Canidae Natural Bakery Snacks
- Case Veterinary HospitalI had to take my sick 5 year old Westie, Fred, into Case last week. We were able to be seen the same day that I called. The Vet Tech, Chelsea, was great and handled Fred confidently. She asked good questions and put me at ease right away. When Dr. Allgood came in, after a thorough examination & a fecal lab test, we discussed a number of treatment options and she helped me make a decision as to how I wanted to proceed. Fred got subcutaneous fluids right away to help him start feeling better and some medications & some special food for a few days. Fred was feeling better in a few days. A few days later I received a call to check on Fred, and I was happy to report he was well. The whole experience was positive from beginning to end. I have used Case for grooming and boarding since moving here Aug 2012. All the staff has been friendly, courteous and helpful
- CAMP GREEN DOG & DOGGIE DAYI had never boarded my dog before and I was very concerned about leaving her overnight in a strange place, but the manager and staff were very helpful and let me walk through the facility and answered all my questions. They put me at ease about leaving her. I think it was a positive experience for my dog and I will use them again
- Ruff CutsIt went well as it usually does. Dina is a great groomer. She is very personable and my dog loves her.
- PetSmart SavannahPet Smart Savannah is a great way to train your dog. they have great trainers and explain everything. they do a great job grooming and make the dogs look great. the prices for both the training and grooming are very resonable. i will keep going back to them in the future.
- The Bark ShackAll three times she has brought them home, they have been happy to be home, but not like, " OMG get me outta here and they are happy to see her now as well. She genuinely likes animals and it's so obvious.They looked and smelled good and she followed our requests as to style of cut. OUr ison is a timid young man and he is happy both going and coming home and he lets her trim his nails! we were shocked. Have zero complaints at all
Pet Groomers in Savannah
- Business Description:Costs as of 8/3/09: Basic dog boarding-$20/night, pamper package-$26/night, luxury suite-$38/night, doggie day care-$12/day and luxury cat suite-$14/night. Pls see website for more information on costs.Recent Review:Evergreen Pet Lodge and staff make morning drop off and evening pick up pure joy. How? Because they’re awesome! Where I fall short they are already lending a hand. They are so in tune to the needs of our pets and us humans. We walk in and out with total confidence and that’s such a great feeling! All the staff work fluidly with the needs of each guest. Its like no other. It’s just seamless - Attentive to detail and super responsive in all services they provide. We look forward to walking in for puppy play. We’re greeted with gladness and welcomed like family. It makes an owner smile. Evergreen’s staff interact with total assurance and unwavering sincerity for our wellbeing as humans and our furry kids. Pets are loved ones too - so nothing makes us more happy than to have a place that provides a happy, safe and healthy stay when we’re at work. We have surely found a home away from home that provides a loving and safe environment with peace of mind for our pups and we recommend highly to anyone in need of pet careAmee P.
- Business Description:Accepting Cash, Checks.. Payment due upon completion of services.Recent Review:I called the phone number that was listed and a very rude male answered. I tried to tell him why I was calling but he wouldn't listen and told me "This is **** ****, leave a message".Needless to say, My dog does not have a grooming appointment. All I can say is I hope it was an incorrect numberkayelle s.
- Business Description:Catnip n Biscuits is an upscale pet boarding facility, conveniently located within the city limits of Savannah. We provide doggie day care for people who work long hours and don't want to leave their pets home with nothing to do. We have luxury boarding suites that are equipped with Kuranda beds with theme bedding, TV's, webcams, & DVD's. All suites include day care. We have full service grooming, training classes, go home baths, nail clipping and more! No aggressive dogsRecent Review:I chose this facility to board my dog based on its reviews. I have used daycares and boarding facilities throughout Augusta and Atlanta and have had wonderful experiences. It has always been my practice to check on my pet throughout his stay and was never informed that there would be no means of communication with the facility throughout the weekend. The office phone is only accessible Monday through Friday. I scheduled my dog’s boarding appointment 2 weeks in advance. I completed the paperwork online and scheduled the weekend boarding dates. I called the day I was to board my pet and was told they did not have the reservation. I paid $30 for a temperament test, so he could be in daycare Saturday. I was never contacted to let me know if he passed his test. Saturday I tried to view the webcam to check on my dog. The cameras were not working. I called to check on him and that’s when I realized there was no phone service available on the weekends. I then sent an email to please call me. I received a call 3-4 hours later and was told my dog passed his test and he was in daycare. They said he was not playing with any other dogs and sitting alone. This did not make me feel at ease. I asked about the cameras and the employee told me they were broken. I was not aware that they provided very limited access for checking on your pet’s welfare. The weekend stay for $170 provided such poor quality service. This experience resulted in a very stressful weekend and I was constantly worrying about my dog. I urge other dog lovers to do their research before making a boarding choice. Before I posted this review I contacted the owner to express my concerns, but her attitude did not clarify any questions or reduce any concerns I had as a result of this experienceMaggie A.
- Recent Review:They are the worst veterinarian hospital on earth every one who works there are only in it for the money and they laugh at all you use full idiots as they smile and take your money and you think she great until she kills your pet that’s her specialty !!!Glenn S.
- Business Description:Hardeeville Pet Resort has been in Business for 13 years serving Jasper, Chatham, Effingham and Surrounding CountiesRecent Review:Terrible. Dog came home filthy and stressed out. Massively overpriced. Would never have left my dog there if I knew how bad it was. Do not take your pet here.Deb B.
- Business Description:Exotic Animals and Birds For Sale. We provide Nail, Wing and Beak Trimming for Free (Donation of Paper towels or Newspaper for the Store). Also provide Exotic Bird Boarding, DNA Blood testing for Bird Sex and Advice on caring for Exotic Birds of all sizes. We have Cages, Toys, Food and Treats for Exotic Birds. We also have Rabbits, Hamsters, Sugar Glidders, Chinchillas and several other Exotic Pet. We do not sell Fish, Snakes, Spiders and other Exotic Animals or Amphibians. Any question..
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Recent Review:The classes were great and the instructors were great. I want that to be known. When we get good work, I want to get the word out for that person. They deserve that recognition. I have been telling people about it. If they want to train their dog, to take them there. There is a instructor there named Bob, and he is just great with animals. He is an animal behaviorist. He can read dogs. He should have his own tv shows. He is that good. He can read the dog behavior. He can say the dog it being aggressive. The dogs for the most part are strangers to him, and he can read their behaviorsRegina H.
- Business Description:Small animal veterinary hospital with special interest in avian and exotic medicine.Recent Review:Though we were not referred by Angie's list I would like to write a review for others who may have or have had a problem with this business. We returned for suture removal after our dogs neutering surgery. While there his leg was cut and took 6+ staples. Though the accident happened in the early a.m. We were not notified and were put off all day until 5pm after we sat for an hour when all the other patients had left. We were told it was only a scratch(remember 6+ staples.) We had to take him to a specialist in Charleston for therapy and the vets office where it happened agreed to pay 1/2 of the bill. There are still problems with the leg but the vet refuses to take responsibility. He had his office personnel do some laser therapy sessions, but only one of them was actually doing it right. The office personnel have said a vet that had left their practice a month before the accident was responsible. In fact they insisted until I called the man and he convinced me he wasn't even there at the time. Then I was told an assistant was responsible. Then I was told the owner of the practice was responsible.. When we picked our dog up that day the vet said he wasn't even there when the accident happened and that "they" had handled the sutures and bandage so he hadn't even seen the "scratch". I have pictures taken 10 days after the accident when the bandage was removed. It was a deep cut, raw and red. This office has been rude and refuses to take responsibility for what happened on their watch. And not once after the accident has the vet looked at the leg, taken an x-Ray, or offered any advice. His last words to us was "I'm done with this. We've given you free therapy, it's as good as it's going to get and I'm done with it" at that he walked offLarry D W.
- Business Description:Full functioning veterinary hospital, radiation, feline hyperthyroid treatment, surgical, wellness care, critical careRecent Review:The vet was more non-committal than responsive. His explanations were not really clear and chose to wait a few months and re-test. Next appointment nothing was evident and chose to wait a couple more months. <br /Karen H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Garden City
- Port Wentworth
- Richmond Hill
- Tybee Island
- Hilton Head Island
- Daufuskie Island
- Fort Stewart
dog groomers in Savannah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 204 Animal Hospital15204 Abercorn St
- 204 Animal Hospital
- Barka Barkstar8511 Ferguson Ave
- BARKIE BOW WOW205 E MONTGOMERY XRD SUITE E
- Barks!180 Thunderbird Drive
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Berwick Animal Hospital5733 Ogeechee Rd
- Blissful Buddha Pet Services512 Columbus Drive
- Bluffton Veterinary Hospital21 Scott Way Suite A
Bluffton, South Carolina
- Barka Barkstar
- Carol's Pampered Pets341 Commercial Dr
- Case Veterinary Hospital111 Eisenhower Dr
- Catnip n Biscuits LLC2615 Skidaway Rd
- Cedar Animal Hospital150 Cedar St
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Chatham Animal Hospital and Bird Clinic6719 Waters Ave
- custom k-9 inc128 Castle Rock Rd
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Carol's Pampered Pets
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Ruff Cuts59 Riverwalk Blvd # 5A
Ridgeland, South Carolina
- Ruff Cuts
- Sea Island Animal Hospital40 Professional Village Cir
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Sea Island Animal Hospital
- VCA Greater Savannah Animal Hospital1350 E Derenne Ave
- VCA Greater Savannah Animal Hospital