Reface Cabinets

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2011

Note: we do not do any on site refinishing (painting) work, and only provide repair work as part of a complete refacing job. We do not take on cabinet repair work or cabinet modification work by itself. Reface Cabinets specializes in solid hardwood cabinet refacing to provide you the beautiful cabinets that up until now you have been dreaming about. Our MINIMUM kitchen cabinet project is $5,000, which is a mere fraction of the cost of replacing your existing cabinets for new cabinets. All your materials will be custom cut and finished off site, and when we come back to do the installation, we will typically be in and out of your home in 3 days or less. Reface Cabinets position in the market is delivering a great value on high quality workmanship with the use of very high quality materials and hardware. We do not do any onsite cabinet painting, or refinishing. Instead, we focus on the business of cabinet refacing. That means we will always be replacing the doors, hinges, and drawer fronts and the trim such as crown molding. The exterior of your cabinet boxes will be covered with new material, which we prefinish off site along with all your other materials. This is so your cabinet boxes will exactly match the your new doors, drawer fronts, and crown molding. If you like the doors you have and just want to change the color of your cabinets, we are not the right company to call. We can perform any type of cabinet repair and/or addition as part of a refacing project. We do not offer general cabinet repair services as a stand alone offering if not part of a larger refacing and/or new custom cabinet project. A realistic minimum job is about $4K which generally rules out doing a vanity by itself. Thank you Angie's List Members for recognizing our work with your reviews! Reface Cabinets was recognized with the Super Service Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017....

ATL PRO SOLUTION

Classic Kitchens Georgia

Classic Kitchens Georgia is a family business that has been refinishing cabinets for years. Our goal is to to make your dream kitchen a reality. We Specialized in taking your existing or new cabinets and refinishing them in color of choice making them look brand new again . Our process takes 3 to 4 days and includes sanding, priming and painting. There is no work on you like emptying cabinets or having an non-functional kitchen. We spray your doors at our shop and roll the base of cabinets with no brush marks. We use a paint designed to be durable and cleanable for years. We can replace any hardware as needed. We would love to come take a look at your home so please reach out. Call us or click for an estimate today!

JB Cabinet Painting

Hi my name is Julio Bitencourt. We are 100% Kitchen Cabinet Painters. We don’t do interior or exterior, just Kitchen Cabinets Painting. We have as priorities: Customer satisfaction and do my job to the best of my ability in the time customer want it done. I enjoy interacting with my customers. Also, I love my job so to me its more of a hobby than work.

01/07/2021

Everyone was professional from beginning to end. The cabinets turned out well and I will enjoy having this work done for a long time. From informative, non-pressured sales to status updates to the actual installation, everyone did a great and timely job. I definitely give them an A+.

Description of Work
reface kitchen and bathroom cabinets

Category custom cabinets

01/16/2020

Besides a few glitches which is common when any type of construction is done, the experience was excellent. I loved the men sent to do the work as well as the work they did. All were professional and knowledgeable. Love my new kitchen cabinets, especially the new floor to ceiling pantry style cabinet they installed. Would definitely work with this group again.

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing and new upper cabinets installed, also a new pantry-style cabinet installed

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,cabinet refacing

12/09/2019

All went well. The products were a good quality. The crew was efficient and did quality work.

Description of Work
Rephase cabinets, and add two new cabinets

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

07/19/2019

I called Reface Cab8nets looking for someone to work on my bar, a cabinet maker was my best shot at finding someone. Spoke with Dennis but they do not take on projects like mine and declined. However, he was gracious enough to refer me to someone better suited. If this is any indication of how he runs his business I WOULD DEFENITE Y HIRE HIM.

Description of Work
Refinish a bar

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks for the kind words. We are set up to do kitchen sized projects both refacing and refacing with some (or all) new custom built cabinets. New cabinets are locally built of 3/4" maple construction. We do bathroom vanities as add on's to kitchens, but generally a bath or small bar area project by itself will not be something we can economically address. A realistic project minimum is between $5...

12/30/2018

Excellent crew. Daniel, Mark, Chris and Kent were professionals, meticulous, and pleasant to work with. Ed did a great job building the custom cabinets. Especial thanks to Daniel and Mark for looking to every details and for going above and beyond. Dennis was very responsive and easy to reach for questions. Love the end result. We highly recommend the team of Reface Cabinet.

Description of Work
kitchen renovation, new cabinet placement

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

We started talking with the customers about a refacing job, but their island really needed to be replaced to meet their needs. We could have replaced the island and refaced the rest, but they also wanted the wall cabinets to go up to their 9' ceiling. The decision was made to tear it all out and replace with new custom built cabinets. We have a firm rule about not tearing out any cabinets until al...

Pre-finished custom Cabinet Refacing in Stained hardwood, Antique Glaze, or Solid Color finishes, plus extra services, such as add onto or change existing cabinet configurations, added functionality such as full extension pull out drawer systems, sliding organizers, and pantry systems. We also build and install custom cabinets.

Supplying unfinished cabinet doors, or supplying individual cabinet repair parts for people who are not our existing customers. We do not offer on site cabinet re-staining, or finishing services. We feel that spraying lacquer finishes inside people's homes makes it difficult to provide the same level of quality as we can achieve easily with pre finished materials prepared in the controlled environment of our furniture finishing facility.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover