Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Roswell, GA
There are 8 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 14 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Roswell
- Crestview Animal HospitalFantastic, Dr. McGruder and all the doctors there gave great care and service, prescribed the needed antibiotics and other drugs to take care of the problem. I have been using Crestview over 15 years and the service is always first class.. my two dogs and cat actually love to come for a visit
- LOVE MY DOGChristy has groomed my dog for a few years. She is very caring and loving. My dog (Stella) is always groomed exactly how I requested. I can always get an appointment when I need to, but the best thing is that my anxious dog doesn't have to spend the entire day at the salon waiting to get groomed. She is always ready for pick up within a couple of hours of drop off. I appreciate Christy and her business who understands my dog is a part of my family. Thanks for everything, Christy read less
- A PASSION FOR PETS PLAYCAREAslan, my Corgi puppy always has a great time playing all day at A Passion for Pets! He really keeps up with the big dogs, and I know Jim and Marcia do a great job watching and interacting with the dogs, making sure everything is fun and safe. I really enjoy seeing the videos they send of my puppy having a great time in their career. That special touch, knowing they appreciate the human and canine customers and really get to know your four-legged family members, is priceless.I really like that they added an overnight service too, which was fantastic when I needed to be out of town. I have had good experienced with the grooming and even had the pleasure of private training to with Jim to help my puppy adapt to life with other senior dogs because they were not getting along, and it was stressful for everyone. Now everyone gets along read less
- Crestview Animal HospitalSpent $thousands at UGA School of Veterinary Medicine to diagnose and treat one of our pets. No joy. Dr Mcgruder solved the case in a couple of visits & the cure is now evident, for a few $hundred.
- LAKEVIEW KENNELSI have used Lakeview Kennels for years. They are conveniently located (very close to my home), and the owner (Jim) is so great, along with his wonderful staff. The groomers have always done a great job, and my Diva dogs (super picky), just love this place. I would highly recommend them for grooming, boarding, doggy day care. Also, what I think is so thoughtful, is they write/label the details of your dog's food with feeding times on the container that you bring in, so that I know that my dog is being fed properly. Thanks for such great service read less
- Shampooch Mobile GroomingGreat groomer!! Very professional, and attentive to detail. I could tell she loves what she does. My fur baby seems to like her, i would definitely recommend. Thanks Jenn! See you in a few week.
- Town & Country West Veterinary ClinicDO NOT COME HERE FOR GROOMING. I brought one of my Maine Coons in for a wash and shave. I paid over $100 just to have him sedated. Pick up is done in the parking lot so you don't have a chance to examine the groom, so I only noticed the issues when I arrived home. First his nails were clipped (I asked them not to) and they were clipped so low they had bled and my cat walked with a limp for DAYS. How do you cut nails too low when a cat is asleep??? And lastly when I let him out of our crate at home he had rock hard, gray clumps of something in his tail and stuck all over the bottoms of his feet and between his toes. I had to CUT OUT the clumps from his tail and soak his feet to remove whatever this was. This groom totaled $200. I contacted the office manager who said he would not refund me or compensate me for the issues. Smh. I paid all that money to have to clean him up AFTER the groomers. Never again will I go to Town and Country. Learn from my experience, and steer clear read less
- Pet ParadiseWe were customers for years and it has slowly gone down hill. After several instances our last experience was the final straw.
- INDIAN SHOALS PET RESORTVery well. I will use them again. Take great care of your pet family like they were their own. Highly recommend!
- Beaver Crossing Animal HospitalI get my animals medicine, vaccinations, and check ups done here. I have gotten my dogs and my cat groomed here as well. They did an excellent job with the cat grooming. A lot of places won't even attempt to bathe a cat, but they did a great job and they did it without having to sedate her. Also, they are excellent emergency care providers. Unfortunately, last year my idiot brother threw his snow soaked hoodie into the dryer and turned it on without checking it, and poor kitty was in there napping. I rushed her to the hospital where they immediately took her back and gave her fluids and medicine. They had to keep her for several hours, but they were able to stabilize her. After a few weeks of taking it easy, she was back to normal. They do an excellent job and are very professional. The staff is great and the doctors are very friendly read less
Pet Groomers in Roswell
- Business Description:We are a 4 Doctor small animal veterinary hospital. We have a full service boarding kennel, and offer grooming and bathing. We require payment at the time of services, and accept cash, debit cards, visa, master card, american express, and care credit. We do not accept checks read lessRecent Review:I've been with them for 5 years. They were pretty good. The prices are good. They are doing safety precautions because of the Covid and that was great.Alexander G.
- Recent Review:Clyde’s Camp was everything they said it was and more. My dog had lots of time outside and walks in the woods every day. Clyde’s staff is caring and knowledgeable. From the moment we met Shannon and Pam, we knew our pet would be in good hands. They were able to accommodate our elderly dog’s needs. I also like that any monies beyond the actual costs of running the camp are donated to animal rescue. I highly recommend Clyde Camp in Canton for your family pet read lessMarjorie F.
- Business Description:Our state-of-the-art resorts offer upscale pet boarding & day camp services. We also have professional groomers on staff to keep your pet looking good, luxury upgrades for both boarding and doggie day care, and unrivaled care by trained staff. Make a reservation today or learn more about our pet care facilities read lessRecent Review:It went awesome!!! My dog is happy and so am I.Rasheeda H.
- Business Description:Bells Ferry Veterinary Hospital has served the Acworth, Kennesaw, Woodstock and Canton, Georgia areas since 1984. Our goal has always been to practice the highest quality veterinary medical care in friendly and caring environment. Our Mission: We are engaged in family health...we must educate mom, dad and child in the safest and healthiest way to raise their pet. Our goal shall always be to have a client leave our facility knowing more about his/her pet and its health and having received.. read lessRecent Review:We we described how ill he was, they made room for him even though an appointment wasn't available. Long story short, they saved his life. He had bilateral pneumonia and their caring and treatment helped him not just survive, but turn around quickly. They were very honest that he might not have a good outcome but they would do all they could. They described and shared his x-rays in detail and gave us written and verbal instructions. This is the first vet office I have been to where we trust the techs as much as we do the vets. Excellent, excellent people and facility read lessMelissa C.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:Very well. I will use them again. Take great care of your pet family like they were their own. Highly recommend!Grant H.
- Business Description:Pet Stop Makes Your Pet's Safety It's #1 Priority That Is Why Pet Stop is the fastest growing Electric Dog Fence Company in America. We are, "The Dog Fence Experts" You will speak directly to Mike, Adam, Matthew or Jason who are the decision makers for our company. Immediately you notice you are speaking with the owner of the company who can talk to you about pricing, installations, troubleshooting and brand comparison. Collectively we have installed thousands of fences - we are not employed .. read lessRecent Review:The entire process was made very simple. The technician was great, and has been easy to get ahold of for all training questions I’ve had. Fantastic company.Kyle H.
- Business Description:We are a full service animal hospital specializing in dogs, cats and exotics. Crestview Animal Hospital excels largely due to its skilled and caring staff. Please visit our website or give us a call at the office for more information read lessRecent Review:We have always used in home euthanasia but Nala was too sick from her cancer and no one was available. I called Crestview animal hospital who said they would make time for Nala whenever we arrived. They carried our wonderful large Nala from the car to prepare her for euthanasia and then carried her back to her bed in our car….she thought she was going home when she peacefully fell asleep. We could not have parted from our beloved Nala in a more human way. Thank you everyone at Crestwood read lessMarie B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. The vets at this location:Dr. Jan Egins & Dr. Sue LlewallynRecent Review:DO NOT COME HERE FOR GROOMING. I brought one of my Maine Coons in for a wash and shave. I paid over $100 just to have him sedated. Pick up is done in the parking lot so you don't have a chance to examine the groom, so I only noticed the issues when I arrived home. First his nails were clipped (I asked them not to) and they were clipped so low they had bled and my cat walked with a limp for DAYS. How do you cut nails too low when a cat is asleep??? And lastly when I let him out of our crate at home he had rock hard, gray clumps of something in his tail and stuck all over the bottoms of his feet and between his toes. I had to CUT OUT the clumps from his tail and soak his feet to remove whatever this was. This groom totaled $200. I contacted the office manager who said he would not refund me or compensate me for the issues. Smh. I paid all that money to have to clean him up AFTER the groomers. Never again will I go to Town and Country. Learn from my experience, and steer clear read lessShorey M.
- Recent Review:I would not use this facility again. I have been a client for 20 years, and it is not the same place it once was. There are a number of young people in charge who do not behave in a professional manner. Extras are nice but pricey. Boarding is expensive if you do not want your dog to be in a cage all day every day. For two small dogs, I typically pay about $100/night read lessAllen B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- Holly Springs
dog groomers in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Place Mobile Dog Grooming921 Nevis Way
- 1st Place Mobile Dog Grooming
- Abbott Animal Hospital5534 Lawrenceville Hwy NW
- Ableman's Home Pet Grooming61 Remington Ln
- ALL CREATURES ANIMAL HOSPITAL2482 MOUNT VERNON RD STE C
- Alpharetta Animal Hospital80 Milton Ave
- Animal Care Hospital at Bold Springs4953 Bold Springs Rd NW
- Animal Health Center4327 Brownsville Rd H
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Animal Hospital of East Cobb3770 Lower Roswell Rd
- ANIMAL HOSPITAL OF NESBIT FERRY CROSSING9850 Nesbit Ferry Road Suite 2
- Animal Hospital of Sandy Springs6023 Sandy Springs Cir
- ANIMAL HOSPITAL OF TOWNE LAKE3105 Parkbrooke Cir
- ANIMAL HOUSE PET GROOMING2335 THOMPSON BRIDGE RD
- Animal House Pet Hotel and Spa516 Ponce de Leon Ave
- Animal Medical Care LLC984 Thompson Bridge Rd
- Animal Medical Center Holly Springs5939 Holly Springs Pkwy Ste 101
- Animal Medical Center of Cummings Inc1438 Buford Hwy
- Ann's Mobile Pet Grooming4119 Bancroft Cir
- ANY ANIMAL PET SITTING & RSC281 Louie Lane
- Ark Animal Hospital23 Highland Pavilion Ct
- Assentials 247 Concierge and Lifestyle ManagementP.O. Box 92121
- Atlanta Dog Trainer12900 Freemanville Rd
- Atlanta Dog Trainer Pet Resort5660 Howard Rd
- ATLANTA PET RESORT INC1361 BELLS FERRY RD
- Awe, Great Pet Services600 Inglenook Dr
- Abbott Animal Hospital
- B.Pooch'dP.O. Box 7102
- Banfield Pet Hospital1285 Johnson Ferry Rd
- Barkhead Pooch Playcare3820 Roswell Rd NE
- BarkTown Atlanta1793 Beaver Ruin Rd
- Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital4184 Lawrenceville Hwy NW
- Belle Isle Animal Hospital216 E Belle Isle Rd NE
- Bells Ferry Veterinary Hospital6410 Hwy 92
- Berkeley Lake Animal HospitalPO Box 2804
- Best In Show - dog grooming by Axcium2200 Cascade Rd Sw
- Blin's VIP Grooming3640 Peachtree Corners Circle
- BlueHound Pet Sitting6010 White Oak Court
- Bow Wags1691 Powder Springs Rd. SW
- Briarcliff Animal Clinic of College Park1662 Virginia Avenue
- BROOKSIDE KENNEL & CATTERY INC769 GRAYSON-NEW HOPE RD
- BUBBLE TUBS FOR DOGS2920 Moon Station Rd NW
- Camp Bow Wow Woodstock12916 Highway 92 Ste. 120
- CAMP MIMI LLC1186 ROCKAWAY RD
- Camp Woof4341 Hugh Howell Rd
- Canine Castle18920 Statesville Rd
Cornelius, North Carolina
- Canine Chic Grooming1910 Eagle Dr
- Canine Consultes4144 Happy Valley Cir
- Cat Care Hospital1106 Powder Springs Rd.
- Cat Clinic Of Cummings415 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 235
- CAT CLINIC OF ROSWELL1002 CANTON ST
- Ceci's Pets Paradise5377 Lawrenceville Hwy.
- CENTER FOR FELINE MEDICINE & SURGERY3645 Lawrenceville Hwy
- Cheryl's Bubbles-N- Bows6229 Fairburn Rd Ste A
- Cheshire Animal Clinic2647 Buford Hwy
- Chestnut Moountain Animal Hospital3904 Winder Hwy Ste E
Flowery Branch, Georgia
- Chief Black Swan's Mobile Pet Salon & Services3384 Trickum Rd
- Clip N Dip Pet Grooming2237 Whitfield Pl NW
- Club K9 Service4665 Lower Roswell Rd
- Clyde's Camp574 Lakes Drive
- COLUMBIA BELVEDERE ANIMAL HOSP3956 GLENWOOD RD
- Community Animal Clinic105 Brownsville Rd Ste 6
Powder Springs, Georgia
- CORAL SANDS ANIMAL HOSPITAL4242 SNAPFINGER WOODS DR
- Countryside Pet Estates2540 Hopewell Road
- CRABAPPLE ANIMAL HOSPITAL12280 HOUZE RD
- Crabapple Knoll Veterinary Clinic12604 Crabapple Rd
- Creekside Pet Hotel1360 Lockhart Dr
- Crestview Animal Hospital307 Pilgrim Mill Rd
- Crossroads Veterinary Hospital9500 Main St.
- Crossville Veterinary Hospital40 East Crossville Rd
- CUMMING VETERINARY CLINIC4110 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Road
- Camp Bow Wow Woodstock
- Dawn's Doggie Day Spa3860 Panola Rd Suite B
- DOG DAYS3225 CAINS HILL PL
- Dog Days Chamblee3571 Broad St
- Dog Grooming by Peg3969 S. Main St. Suite 110
- Dog Grooming of Dacula311 Harbins Rd
- Dog Services R Us540 springside dr se
- Doggie Style Atlanta820 Custer St
- Dogma Dog Care4790 Wright Dr
- Doguroo Midtown West1456 Northside Dr
- Dogwood Animal Hospital2050 Sugarloaf Pkwy
- Donahue Pet Care and Boarding Services405 Waterfront Ct
- Douglasville Veterinary Hospital6220 Fairburn Rd
- Duluth Animal Hospital2965 Buford Hwy
- Dawn's Doggie Day Spa
- Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital2142 Austell Rd, SW
- Family Pet Hospital12910 Hwy 92 Ste 102
- Fayette Veterinary Medical Center565 Glynn St S
- Fetch Pet Care of NW Atlanta204 Northampton Crt
- Fido's Market5354 McGinnis Ferry Road, Suite #202
- Flat Creek Animal Clinic1963 Hwy 54 W
- FORSYTH ANIMAL HOSPITAL2619 ATLANTA HWY
- Free Home Animal Hospital11940 Cumming Hwy
- Friendship Springs Veterinary Care7380 Spout Springs Rd Ste 160
Flowery Branch, Georgia
- FUR SIDE PET GROOMING308 W PONCE DE LEON AVE Suite j
- FUR'S GONNA FLY2323 SHALLOWFORD RD 109
- Furrific Spaw3731 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
- Furry Friends Gentle Pet Grooming8969 Hickory Flat Hwy
- Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital