Northwest Georgia Medical Clinic

Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Nurse Practitioners
Women's services - Midwives
Ear, Nose & Throat/Otolaryngology

There are 8 doctors, 4 Nurse Practitioners and 1 Nurse Midwife at this site. There are 3 female practitioners in the OB/GYN Dept. Surgery is performed at this site. Average patient volume is 110 patients per day. All Physicians are Board Certified....

09/08/2015

Description of Work
Annual checkup. All staff were very polite and courteous.

02/04/2015

05/28/2014

08/13/2013

It went well considering the appointment!! The doctors there are awesome.

Description of Work
Pap

Category obgyn

05/16/2013

It went great. The new prescriptions Dr. Douglas gave me have helped my breathing and he has scheduled follow-up appointments so that he can check on my lungs.

Description of Work
I went to see Dr. Douglass becomes my of my asthma. Dr. Douglas has been great. When my current medicines stopped working, he spent time with me trying to determine new medicines that would work. He almost always gives me samples of my prescriptions (or coupons). When I am sick I can always get in easily. Even when it is not sick, I am ususally able to schedule an appointment for sometime within the next week. When my ob/gyn retired, I began seeing Dr. Douglas for that too.

Category obgyn,family doctor

General Obstetrics/Gynecology, In-office sterilization and Endometrial Ablation, Basic Infertility treatment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard