Peachtree Pediatric Dentistry LLC

With Angi since November 2012

310 Stevens Entry

Peachtree City, GA 30269

Welcome to the office of Barry K. Marcum, D.M.D., Eric D. Mobley, D.M.D., Kale T. Gray, D.M.D., and Kim J. Mathews, D.M.D., a leading pediatric dental practice in Peachtree City, GA. Superior oral health is vital for a child’s development, and we’re here to help every step of the way. Drs. Marcum, Mobley, Gray and Mathews, and their highly trained staff are committed to making your child's first dental visit a pleasant and comfortable one. We understand the importance of establishing a good oral hygiene regimen early in your child's life, and we provide children with the necessary knowledge and treatment to maintain a healthy smile. ...

06/27/2014

I completely trust Dr Mobely and his staff to take the best care of my daughter. To let you know how great this guy is: my daughter was loosing her front teeth and they were bothering her so bad that she was crying to me to take her to the dentist. It was a Sunday. I called the office emergency number and Dr Mobely agreed to meet us at his office in about an hour. He was so nice and put her at ease. He removed the tooth without any tears. To top it off, he was at a picnic when I called and he left to meet with us and he did not even charge us for the visit. He has taken very good care of us. I wish I could go to these guys.

Description of Work
I have been using Dr Mobely since my daughter was 21/2 years old. Her last checkup was on 6/16/2014.

09/06/2011

They are excellent on everything. They are personable, kind and the office is wonderful. It's all media style and really really cute. The kids watch a video while they get work done. My daughter didn't know she was getting a tooth pulled until after the fact.

Description of Work
Dr. Marcum is our pediatric dentist and they were last in for a general check up.

07/27/2011

.Dr Marcum is excellent. In 1994 he was just getting his practice established. Then he had just one other person working in his office and that was his hygienist who was his wife. She ran the office too. They were this young couple getting started and he has been very successful in that area. There are many good dentists out there but for me it is the service that you provide the client. It is the customer service which is the game changer. It is a game changer if it bad and it is game keeper if it is good. He does such wonderful customer service. He has a beautiful office. It is very comfortable for children. Dentistry can be scary for kids and a paediatric dentist need to make his office a cool place for children. He had a room where they could play video games and my kids looked forward to going. He told me that as long as they can sit in that chair they could keep going back there. He was a great dentist and very reasonable. He really worked with us. My son had a lot of issues with his teeth. Dr. Marcum even recommended a great orthodontist.

Description of Work
.My son used to go to Dr. Barry K Marcum. He was my son’s pediatric dentist. He practices out of Peachtree Pediatric Dentistry.

Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - General

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Peachtree Pediatric Dentistry LLC

How is Peachtree Pediatric Dentistry LLC overall rated?

Peachtree Pediatric Dentistry LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Does Peachtree Pediatric Dentistry LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Peachtree Pediatric Dentistry LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does Peachtree Pediatric Dentistry LLC offer?

Peachtree Pediatric Dentistry LLC offers the following services: Our practice can provide a wide range of dental services for your children. Our flexibility in our services saves you time and keeps your total dental care within one practice. Our emphasis is on total preventive care for our patients. Total care begins with regular hygiene visits, regular checkups and continued home oral health routines.