Brock, Dr. Garrett

With Angi since October 2009

Eye Care - Optometry
Dentistry - General

McGee, Dr. Mark E.

Very caring solo general dentist in Apharetta,Ga for over 20 years. We have a team of 6 awesome employee's that have the PPP [People Pleasing Practice] mission statement. We file your insurance and accept all credit cards.

Pearle Vision

Welcome to Pearle Vision Gainesville where your eye health and wellness is our primary focus. Our services range from comprehensive eye care to fitting you with prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses to meet your individual needs. We offer the latest styles in top brands like, Coach, Ray Ban and Oakley, along with contacts such as Air Optix Aqua, Acuvue Oasys and Freshlooks. Additional Insurance Plans Accepted: EyeMed & VSP. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit www.americanboardofoptometry.org.

11/27/2012

Dr. Brock explained that the L eye had some macular degeneration, while the R eye did not. He also explained floaters and flashers. The prescription left me less than satisfied because, as he had explained, there is no way to correct for macular degeneration. He retested the eyes to my satisfaction and advised the optician how he wanted the lenses angled. I trust his work.

Description of Work
Two-year eye exam and prescription.

09/16/2010

He is a good and competent optometrist. He put prisms in my glasses which I appreciate. The guy that fits the glasses is outstanding and he continuously fixed my glasses for five years with no charge. He isn?t covered under my insurance so can?t use him much but I am very happy with the service they provide. I can generally get right in.

Description of Work
Dr. Garrett Brock is my eye doctor.

10/31/2009

Dr. Garrett is a wonderful optometrist. He is professional and very thorough in his exams. This is a small office and conveniently located. We have never had any problems, with staff or billing. We do not carry eye insurance, so we don't have issues with billing. We will continue to see him in the future.

Description of Work
This is our eye doctor. My last visit was in September. We have taken our sons here since they were little.

Optometry.