Wildlife Roundup

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2011

Trust us to handle your animal control problem in the Marietta area. We understand how frustrating it can be, so we will take care of the problem in a timely matter. Call us today! 404-934-1872...

Rid-A-Critter, Inc.

Welcome to Rid-A-Critter, Northern Georgia's biggest and best-equipped urban wildlife management company. We were founded in 2001 to bring an enlightened, scientific approach to animal control, and have grown to become Northern Georgia's animal control leader. Ridacritter is the only TrustDale certified animal removal company operating in the metro Atlanta region. We have built our reputation by providing high quality, professional, environmentally sound, and humane animal control, along with business practices that have earned us the Better Business Bureau's highest rating A+ With technicians located throughout North-Central Georgia, we can handle any animal control or pest control job, no matter how big or how small. No subs. Additional DBA - Rid A Critter Inc.

Another Problem Solved Llc

We started, Another Problem Solved, LLC after nearly 18 years of hands on experience in the Rodent Exclusion Services Attic and Crawlspace Insulation, Home Remodeling Services and Handyman Solutions. We've learned the most important part of operating a business is Complete Customer Care! We will work with you every step of the way to ensure your complete satisfaction and we both agree "It's Been Another Problem Solved!" We provide Honest Free Estimates without the pushy sales tactics. We give you the best service at affordable prices. All performed work comes with a Service Warranty for your additional piece of mind. Call or Text @ 770-509-5200 Anytime!

Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc

Healthy Home Termite and Pest Control is a family owned and operated business serving Metro Atlanta. Healthy Home prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service. We have built our business by happy customers telling their friends and family about us. We would love the opportunity to provide your home with the most advanced protection available.

Offers by Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc on Angi

07/23/2021

I paid Scott Wilson $800 on 9/14/2020 to remove animals from my attic. He said that he put exit doors where the animals could exit and could not get back in. He never put any exit doors, he only put a 18 inch strip on wire cloth on my chimney to reinforce what was already there. The animal was trapped so it chewed a hole on the side of my house. July 2021 he put a piece of 4x6 wire cloth over the hole and wanted to charge me $150 to do it. He have ignored my emails, texts and has not done what I paid him to do. When he did come out he was trying to get more money from me for other jobs that I did not ask him to fix. He was supposed to come and remove the critters from my attic on 7/22/2021, he never showed up and never contacted me. I have asked for $700 of my money back so that I can hire someone else, he will not give me my money back. He never went in my attic to inspect what was up there , he only shined a light in the attic. He left a message on my phone telling me to go in the attic with a cage to trap the animal. I am 65 years old. He put food in my attic and would not come back to see if it was gone, I had to get my son to do it. We have been texting back and forth and he have left me texts that were very rude. I just want my money back.

Description of Work
Pest exclusion

Category pest control

07/20/2021

He had not resolved the issue. He over charged me. He did not put an exit door on the attic. He is responsible for removing the animals on the attic, on the contract he stated. He did not perform the condition of his contract. i will not shell out any more money to pay others wherein he should have fixed the issue a long time ago.

Description of Work
The agreement is to put an exit door on the attic to keep animals from coming in.

Category pest control

06/09/2014

Description of Work
Estimate too high.

Category animal removal

never worked for this costimer. unknown

03/13/2014

He was very neat, and very personable. He quoted me 1 price and did two jobs. He rocked.

Description of Work
Got squirrels out of the attic, found opossums in the basement. Wired up the holes they had made.

03/02/2014

Scott removed the squirrel and repaired my home with hardy plank, cut limbs over my house, and rat/ squirrel proofed other entry points on my house. Scott was very nice and easy to speak with and good with my two kids as well. Scott let me know that he does other things around a house so I had him clean my gutters while he was on the roof, at half the cost of the last guys. Thanks Scott, hope to use your services again.

Description of Work
I called Scott with Wild life Roundup and within a few hours he was at my house. That was great because the squirrel that chewed through two planks of my siding was now tearing up the inside of my house.

Category animal removal

Humane Animal Removal of Squirrel, Raccoon, Opossum, Alligator ,Snake ,Rat ,Mice, and much more. Live Honey Bee Removal, Yellow Jackets, Hornets. We will happily re-home honey bees. We can also repair housing damage from the animals to prevent further unwanted animal tenants.

Domestic animals.