Hot Dogs Cool Cats Pet Boutique & Grooming Spa

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

A Unique Boutique for pets and their parents, offering Full Grooming services for all sizes and breeds of dogs, using only the finest products available. All grooming fees are based on breed, size and condition of coat and will be determined at check in. We have a store full of fun, stylish and useful products for cats and dogs; and we offer classes on pet care and nutrition. Four full time employees. ...

07/13/2017

I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full groom on my dog.

06/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Love these guys. The only place I would take my dog for grooming!

01/22/2015

Awesome!!  I have taken my dog to other places with disastrous results as she does not take well to some people.  I have never had a problem with her here.  The fact that she does not freak out when we enter the doors is a great sign!!!  If your dog is nervous type, you will be happy here!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog grooming

03/30/2013

I use the groomer there for my dogs. They can groom my dogs. They refuse to muzzle any animal. I have never seen anything like it. One of my dogs can be aggressive. She is really a sweet dog. I can't even touch her tail and they are able to groom her. They are fantastic. They are really good. They work with all kinds of animals. They have been very helpful and my dogs love to go there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Hot Dogs Cool Cats Pet boutique for my dogs

07/26/2012

I have been using them since I have had my dog, so for about 3 years. My dog actually likes going to get groomed, which is rare. They are very good with animals. They are also very friendly with people as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They groom my dog for me.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Dog grooming, Terrier hand striping, Dog decorative color tattoo and fur scultping, all natural treats and foods, dog and cats collars and leashes, pet attire, toys, pet themed gift items