Team Pest USA

Founded 1971 • With Angi since December 2002

Family owned and operated since 1971. Physical Locations: 446 Athens Highway 78 Loganville, Ga. 30052, 1805 Hancock Avenue EXT. Gainesville, Ga. 30501, 305 West Pike Street Lawrenceville, Ga. 30046, 1084 Alpharetta Street Roswell, Ga. 30075....

Wildlife Removal Specialist of Atlanta

Wildlife Removal Specialist of Atlanta is here for you when you need us, 24/7/365, in Metro Atlanta GA. We will solve your Rodent Control & Wildlife Removal needs in a professional, humane and affordable way. We are the leader for Critter Removal, Wildlife Exclusions, and Attic Cleaning, in Metro Atlanta GA. Our Licensed Trappers have years of training and stay updated on Nuisance Wildlife Control, with the State of Georgia, Division of DNR. Our Trappers are spread out throughout Metro Atlanta, GA, Northeast Georgia, Northwest, GA, and as far North as the Blue Ridge Mountains; because we understand the 24/7 need for Nuisance Wildlife Removal and we are fast, efficient, & affordable!

Offers by Wildlife Removal Specialist of Atlanta on Angi

10/25/2018

Fantastic as always. I love this company. The employee really educated me about what I should expect after the spray, and everything he said has held true.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic spray for bugs and spiders - both inside and outside

10/24/2017

They do good work, but technicians prefer to only do outside of the house, which I do not prefer, so I have to request it each time. They did forget to check rodent boxes but have been doing better with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pest control, mosquito treatment, fire ant treatment, and rodent control

09/18/2017

I was impressed and plan to continue to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

08/17/2017

Well, so, it was a return service, so technically it was free, but we have gotten a contract with them and I can't remember I think that was $300. It is a yearly contract so that means they come out quarterly unless there are any issues and they come back out and treat.  Really good customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control services.

08/14/2017

Overall it went well, but I believe it will take a few treatments before they are under control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help with pest, primarily ants, control.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control, fire ant control, termite control, mosquito control, termite letters, wildlife control and exclusion & insulation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available