Children's Dentistry of West Cobb

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2009

We are a family style, pediatric practice serving the kennesaw and Acworth area. We do routine cleanings, restorative care, offer nitrous and consious oral sedations. Come meet our pediatric dentist Dr. ANgie and Dr. Be'. We participate with most traditional and PPO insurances, such as Cigna, Metlife, Delta Dental, Aetna, BCBS of GA, United Helathcare and United Concordia, Humana and Guardian. We are Paulding County and Cobb County Partners In Education members....

Tri County Internal Medicine

Tri County Internal Medicine

There are 3 doctors at this practice. Two are board certified in internal medicine and one is board certified in family practice and geriatrics. We also have four board certified nurse practitioners . While appointments are preferred we also take walkins. Our providers are on the panels of most insurance companies.

11/11/2014

The staff is wonderful! They are totally a pediatrics dentistry. They are great with kids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my son here a month ago for a normal checkup and they filled a cavity.

CATEGORY pediatric dentist

07/08/2014

Dr Logue was so nice and helpful. I needed a filling and she made special arrangements for me to have it done that day so I would not have to come back another day. She is very skilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed new dentist that my insurance covered. Great interaction, friendly, knowledgeable.

04/14/2014

We like them. They took excellent care of the kids and they love it there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Children's Dentistry of West Cobb for my kids' dentistry.

02/02/2014

The office environment was very kid friend and cheerful. The staff was excellent. Our 4 year old who has always been scared of the dentist was very comfortable and went thru her check up all by herself. It was our 2 year olds very first visit and despite her fears they were still able to do a great job with her check up. The entire staff was so friendly and helpful from making the appointment over...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-annual dental check ups for our two daughters.

06/12/2013

They are very good with children. The dentist and his staff are very friendly and very comforting for kids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Children's Dentistry of West Cobb.

CATEGORY dentists

Routine cleanings, restorative care, composite fillings nitrous (laughing gas), and oral sedations. We are trained for special needs patients.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover