Buddy's Tire Service Center

With Angi since September 2007

4.4

Auto Service
Auto Tires

Car repair in Alpharetta GA is getting more expensive every day. Stop WASTING money on automobile repairs! The other shops have tried and tried. We don't just try. We find the problem, then we fix the problem we guarantee your vehicle can and will be fixed! If your vehicle fails to operate properly, drive it or we can tow your vehicle to our facility where it will receive The Highest Quality Service Possible from the most qualified technicians. All repairs carry a limited 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty We employ ASE Certified mechanics We always provide an estimate for approval before repairs We always provide you with a complete explanation that makes sense

04/06/2018

I am a mechanic. I did not share that when I went to Buddy's. I shouldn't have to. I don't currently do tires and alignment at my shop so I took my wife's car there out of convenience. I needed two new tires installed and an alignment. I didn't ask the price as this is a simple job and I know about what it should reasonably cost. Apparently they took this as a sign of weakness. They charged me 44....

Description of Work
Two small tires mounted,balanced and an alignment

01/10/2017

Terrible service lost my valve caps did not get the tire pressure correct took two trips and the service writer was rude.

Description of Work
Tire rotation and balance.

03/11/2014

They are very friendly and they usually do pretty good work.

Description of Work
I took my Cadillac convertible to Buddy's Tire Service Center for auto services.

01/23/2014

I did not order the tire because I was told that the tire was going to be a little over $200. I only went to get a simple nail taken out and the tire patched (estimated at under $30). I will let me husband take care of the tire at an alternate location where he usually purchases our tires. For Punctuality I gave a (B) Good rather then (A) Excellent because I arrived and signed in at 1:50PM after c...

Description of Work
Steve informed me that they could not safely patch the hole in my tire because the nail was located on the bulge of the tire and that I would need a new tire. The type of tire that I needed, he would have to order it, and it would take two or three days to arrive.

09/16/2013

All the work was done in a timely fashion and with great expertise.

Description of Work
Replaced carberator and vacumn advance, checked all diagnostics

Category auto repair

Diagnostic tune-ups, emission testing & repairs, alignments, brakes, air conditioning & oil change.