American Foot & Leg Specialists

Founded 1971 • With Angi since October 2008

As a leader in the field of podiatric medicine and surgery for over thirty five years, America Foot and Leg Specialists work hard to prevent, detect, and treat any foot and ankle problem. From routine checkups to athletic or work-related injuries as well as special treatments and surgery, our physicians are experts on all podiatric needs including diabetic foot care, nerve testing, lower extremity wound care, pediatric care, and disability ratings. Out-patient surgery is performed at this site. Average patient volume is 30 patients per day....

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In-grown toe nail on my husband. They took very good care of him andmade him feel very special.

10/31/2013

They were great, they took x-rays and followed up well. They are very knowledgeable and really know what the problem is. Everybody there is very efficient and the office seems to be handled very well. I would recommend them and I was quite pleased with my results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see them for pain in my foot and arthritis in my knee. They can also make custom shoes for you if needed and they offer support socks. They are very good and supportive.

07/13/2013

She was able to clip the nails all the way down to normal size without hurting him. They then filed the nail smooth and his feet are not hurting him as bad as before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband had very thick toenails that were yellow. You could not clip them with toenail clippers.

05/11/2012

I think they are excellent. I have referred friends to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see American Foot & Leg Specialists for podiatry.

04/13/2012

His staff took good care of my foot. I thought they were flexible and did try to work with my schedule. They did have a nice office environment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last went to American Foot & Leg Specialists for podiatry care.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Led by Dr. Paul Colon, our team of physicians provides high quality podiatric care on a wide range of foot and ankle problems such as: Achilles Tendon Injury, Ankle Sprains, Arthritis, Athletes Foot,Bunions, Calluses, Corns, Diabetic Foot Care, Fallen Arches, Flat Feet, Foot and Ankle Fractures, Fungus Toenails, Hammertoes, Heel Pain, Infections, Ingrown Toenails, Neuromas, Plantar Fasciitis, Poor Circulation, Sports Injuries, Warts, Work Related Injuries, Chronic Wounds, Chronic Ulcers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available