Northside Urgent Care and Family Medicine

With Angi since April 2012

03/11/2015

He is a great and attentive doctor. The staff could be better about their responsiveness. Typically, there is about a 15 minute wait for appointments. They are available for emergency appointments and same day appointments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Tracey Wallace has my primary care physician for about two years.

12/20/2014

My last experience was great with my doctor and it is Dr. Tracey Wallace. He is a general practitioner. We have been going to him since 2000 and the whole practice is great. Everybody is very thorough and very pleasant. They are responsive for calling in prescriptions is good, calling back for test results is good. He spends a lot of time with you for the physical, like a lot of time talking to yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in on a Wednesday for a rash.

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I credit him for saving one of my son's life. It's a frustrating thing and Dr. Wallace was persistent to find out what was wrong with him.

01/20/2014

I wish I had found Dr. Thomas sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Thomas is my primary care physician at this location. He treats my wife and I out of this convenient location. Dr. Thomas is knowledgable and personable, he has great bedside manner. He thoroughly works though our health issues and follows through with us for our chronic issues.

12/04/2013

They are professional and are better at promptness. The availability works on first come first serve basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Northside Urgent Care and Family Medicine.

CATEGORY urgent care center