Goodness Limousine & Transportation Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2011

2064 Eastside Dr Ste 204

Conyers, GA 30013

Being in business since 2004....

09/13/2017

Dennis P.

It went poorly. The driver wasn't there to pick up my wife so I contacted Uber and got her home safely. Thank God for Uber!!

Description of Work
I hired them to pick up my wife from the airport on 9/11/17. The driver wasn't there to pick her up. When I called to see why there was no car there, I was told they couldn't reach the driver.

Category limo services

I want to apologize to your family. It was during Hurricane Irma and we were fully booked. So we asked one of our affiliates to pick up your wife which is a usual thing we do unfortunately the affiliate never showed up at the airport and did not call us to tell us that he won't make it, we would have asked another affiliate to pick her up. We accept responsibilty for it. To compensate for it, I as the Operations Manager, we will give you 30% discount on your next one [Member Information Removed] ride and I will be your driver. Once again we apologize for the failure.

04/20/2017

Gil M.

Excellent! Great price, on time, very professional and the kids had a blast!

Description of Work
Limo for my son and friends to Prom

Category limo services

Thank you for using our service for Prom. The kids were wonderful and we are glad that they had a blast. We look forward to serve you again.

03/13/2017

Brian T.

Have used Goodness quite a bit over many years. They are always reliable, on time, courteous, helpful, ans delightful to chat with on the journey if that's what you want. They are also still in business - unlike other services we have used.

Description of Work
Travel to ATL airport and back three to four times a year.

Category limo services

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It has been wonderful serving your family for almost 10 years. We always appreciate your business and your relationship with us.

07/28/2016

Danielle M.

It was a little disappointing. They weren't ready for us when we got to the airport. It was just non-impressive. They should be ready when the clients come up the escalator. There were too many others in the area for me to go back to somebody like that.

Description of Work
We used Goodness Limousine & Transportation Services.

Category limo services

We checked our system to confirm this service but we don't have your name or your address in our system to confirm that you used our service. Please provide us the name on the reservation. Thanks.

11/28/2015

Joseph X.

The entire experience exceeded my expectations! The scheduling transaction went smoothly - I used their website to submit my request. The driver, Ben, arrived right on time. Ben was perfect! Our driver used his expert driving knowledge to avoid a 7 mile traffic jam and we arrived without incident. Ben was courteous and pleasant for the early morning service. He was effective and responsible in his driving. The price was reasonable for the peace of mind I received. We will absolutely be using their service again!

Description of Work
Goodness Limo Service provided service to the airport.

Category limo services

Thank you [Removed members name] for using our service. You are a wonderful customer, we appreciate your business. Looking forward to render our friendly service to you again.

08/16/2015

LEE P.

Goodness picked up the bridesmaids and mother of the bride at the brides' home. The driver arrived early and helped to take pictures of the party. The party was driven to the restaurant and upon leaving, the driver was waiting for them. Everyone was complimentary about the service, and honestly I believe the driver added to the special mood of the day. This event was a gift for my neice that I unfortunately could not attend, so I was alittle nervous about it all. I would not hesitate to call Goodness again!!!

Description of Work
Provided transportation for bridal luncheon.

Category limo services

Thank you [member name removed] for booking our service for your niece and we are glad they experienced a grand ride. We look forward providing you service again.

11/11/2014

Lisa D.

Arrived on time and provided very professional service for the night.

Description of Work
Provided Limo Service for Prom night.

Category limo services

Thank you for using our service. We appreciate your review and we are happy you are very satisfied with our service. We look forward to render our friendly service to you again. Thank you so much.

10/28/2014

bettye M.

Driver was friendly and pleasant for our ride to and from the restaurant

Description of Work
Provided limo and driver

02/23/2014

Skip S.

The gentleman who picked us up on 12/19, was also the same driver who meant us at the airport on 12/27. He was friendly, courteous and professional. The car was well maintained and clean. The ride was smooth and comfortable. All in all an excellent experience. We would highly recommend these folks, and plan to use them in the future. The total cost from our home was $ 68.58/each way. It was worth every penny in eliminating the hassles of parking at the airport. Many thanks Goodness for a job well done!

Description of Work
We reserved round trip limo service from our home in Mableton, GA to the International Terminal at Hartsfield on 12/19/13 and back from that location to our home on 12/27/13. The entire process was effortless and professional. The companies reservation website was easy to use, and you you received a confirmation for both legs of the journey that broke down all of the cost. Nothing hidden, no hidden charges.

Category limo services

Thank you for using our service out of all the limousine company out there. you chose us. our customers come first and we will continue to render our excellent service to you.

06/28/2013

Paul D.

Description of Work
Nothing. I sent a request for a quote on June 14. Received a confirmation of my request. I was looking to arrange a round-trip on June 23. Have yet to hear back.

Category limo services

Dear [member name removed], we are so sorry you were not able to reserve your round trip service. When we responded to your request, you were suppose to upgrade it from quote to reservation and it will be reserved automatically. Once again we are sorry for the miscommunication. We value our customers and to make it up to you, we will give you 30% off your next reservation with us. Thank you
    Limousine Service
    A001049
    GA Public safety
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Airport limo, weddings, birthday, anniversary, concert, bachellor(ette) party, prom, doctor's visit, school dance, homecoming, sporting events & night on the town.