Scott D Wingard DMD

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General

There is 1 dentist at this site with 7 employees. All services performed in office....

08/26/2014

Description of Work
Wanting a beautiful smile as I am a beautiful woman

Category dentists

[removed member name], thank you for taking the time to write a review of our practice. We appreciate the excellent review you gave us. We strive to provide excellent care and personal service to each of our patients. We appreciate you as our patient and look forward to seeing you again!

08/01/2014

Description of Work
My first visit went very well. It is impossible to forget an appointment because they utilize the phone, texting, and email, all, to remind you. I was very impressed with everyone that I encountered as they were all friendly, helpful, and full of information. I didn't have to ask many questions because they had already given me the information. Dr. Wingard and his hygienist, Lara have an excellent "bedside Manner". They told me exactly what they were going to do and made me feel very comfortable.

Category dentists

[member name removed], thank you for taking the time to give us such a detailed review of our practice. Our goal is to provide education about the diagnosis, treatment options, and prices in order to allow you, as our patient, the ability to decide what is best for you. I am delighted that we met your expectations and pleased you with our level of care. Thank you!

07/10/2013

It went fine. Everyone is pretty friendly over there. The work they do is good at least as far as one can tell.

Description of Work
Dr. Wingard is my dentist. I have been going to him for a couple of years.

07/06/2013

Both Dr.Wingard and his staff were friendly. His staff fit me in last minute to replace a filling that I lost. Dr. Wingard explained my options, but never tried to and quot;selland quot; me on a costly procedure. I liked his friendly personality. I felt very comfortable with him and even though I had only just met him, I felt as though I could trust him with my dental care.

Description of Work
Repair and cleaning

07/02/2013

He is very friendly and I am happy with his service.

Description of Work
Dr. Scott Wingar is my dentist. I went to him for a dental cleaning.

Category dentists

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Surgery, Same Day Crowns, and Invisalign (The Clear Alternative to Braces)

Orthognathic Surgery