Scott D Wingard DMD

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2008

1450 Anthony Rd

Augusta, GA 30904

There is 1 dentist at this site with 7 employees. All services performed in office....

08/26/2014

Fanta G.

Description of Work
Wanting a beautiful smile as I am a beautiful woman

Category dentists

[removed member name], thank you for taking the time to write a review of our practice. We appreciate the excellent review you gave us. We strive to provide excellent care and personal service to each of our patients. We appreciate you as our patient and look forward to seeing you again!

08/01/2014

Stephen C.

Description of Work
My first visit went very well. It is impossible to forget an appointment because they utilize the phone, texting, and email, all, to remind you. I was very impressed with everyone that I encountered as they were all friendly, helpful, and full of information. I didn't have to ask many questions because they had already given me the information. Dr. Wingard and his hygienist, Lara have an excellent "bedside Manner". They told me exactly what they were going to do and made me feel very comfortable.

Category dentists

[member name removed], thank you for taking the time to give us such a detailed review of our practice. Our goal is to provide education about the diagnosis, treatment options, and prices in order to allow you, as our patient, the ability to decide what is best for you. I am delighted that we met your expectations and pleased you with our level of care. Thank you!

07/10/2013

rachel B.

It went fine. Everyone is pretty friendly over there. The work they do is good at least as far as one can tell.

Description of Work
Dr. Wingard is my dentist. I have been going to him for a couple of years.

07/06/2013

Robin M.

Both Dr.Wingard and his staff were friendly. His staff fit me in last minute to replace a filling that I lost. Dr. Wingard explained my options, but never tried to and quot;selland quot; me on a costly procedure. I liked his friendly personality. I felt very comfortable with him and even though I had only just met him, I felt as though I could trust him with my dental care.

Description of Work
Repair and cleaning

07/02/2013

Stephanie H.

He is very friendly and I am happy with his service.

Description of Work
Dr. Scott Wingar is my dentist. I went to him for a dental cleaning.

01/14/2013

James S.

I was very impressed with the Doctor and staff. The office is comfortable and equipped with state of the art technology. Everyone was friendly and helpful, explaining every procedure and recommendation in detail. Everyone was thoughtful and accommodating to my wife who is ill. Doctor Wingard will definitely be our family dentist from now on. I feel very confident in his abilities and those of his staff and would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Initial visit while looking for a new family dentist

08/30/2012

Benjamin T.

Arrived just prior to my appointment, waited about 2 minutes in waiting room; taken back to hygienist chair. She was very personable and engaging. She performed routine x-rays on my mouth and was very gently in cleaning my teeth. Dr. Wingard came in, examined the x-rays, did an oral exam. We chatted for awhile. He was nice as always. Hygienist finished what she needed to do, escorted me to the front desk, next appointment scheduled. I have an extremely pleasant time (no cavities - YES!!).

Description of Work
Routine check-up. Scott has alway been an excellent provider. Great bedside manner. Although I always tell him I hate to come see him, I always have a good time in his office.

Category dentists

Member, Thank you very much for your review! We have enjoyed knowing you for years now, and look forward to seeing you every time. Our goal is to treat you like family, and part of that is not making you wait to be seen. We appreciate your patronage, and welcome any feedback that will help improve our service to you. Thanks again, have a great day.

04/27/2012

Ernie S.

Dr Wingard told me the pros and cons of the different procedures available. He took the time to give me details of the procedure and of each step in the process. I felt like I was his only patient. I am going into this procedure knowing that it is the right thing and knowing what is going to happen along the way. No doubts, no worries.

Description of Work
This appointment was a followup for me. Dr Wingard pulled a tooth several months ago and was waiting for the area to heal so we could install an implant. This was the first session of that process. Dr Wingard was very thorough explaining the process and what I could expect since it includes multiple procedures. He even showed me a video.

Category dentists

Thank you for taking time to write an evaluation of your experience with our office. We appreciate your positive comments, and are pleased that you are satisfied. Please let us know if there is ever any way we can improve our service to you. Have a great day.

02/12/2012

Lee B.

We recently moved to the Augusta area. Dr Wingard was recommended to me by a colleague at work. Both visits have been a great experience. The staff is very pleasant and professional. Dr Wingard even followed up with a phone call personally.

Description of Work
This was my second routine checkup.

Category dentists

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your experience with us. We have enjoyed getting to know you, and work with you. Of course, less is always better in our profession! Thank you for your positive remarks as well, we will continue striving to provide the very best of care to you that is possible. Thanks again, have a great day.

08/14/2011

Dr. Wingard is an excellent dentist. Has a great bedside manner and his staff is extremely friendly. They always try to accommodate their patients schedules/work days. I have utilized this office since 2000 and have always been happy with their services (even though I deplore going to the dentist). I highly recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Dr. Wingard's performed a thorough oral examine and explained everything in a language I could understand. I have had cavities repaired and even had a root canal performed without a problem. I was quite impressed with his professionalism yet down to earth demeanor.

Dentistry - General
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Surgery, Same Day Crowns, and Invisalign (The Clear Alternative to Braces)

Orthognathic Surgery