Senft, Dr. Craig A.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2009

2987 Clairmont Rd Ste 105

Atlanta, GA 30329

At Senft Chiropractic Atlanta, we treat the person and the problem. Dr. Craig Senft is a 2nd generation Atlanta chiropractor located at I-85 and Clairmont. He has been providing quality care at his Atlanta Chiropractic office since 1985. His Atlanta wellness center serves the areas of North

03/29/2017

Michael B.

Extremely well! I regained my mobility and my pain level has diminished by about 90%.

Description of Work
Spinal and hip adjustments

01/23/2017

Michael B.

I've been going to him for about 3 months now. I'm very pleased with the quality of his staff and his practice. I can't say enough positive things about him. I like that his staff is very professional and very polite. They have excellent manners and are very attentive. He talked with him some research work I do and he's very attentive. He offers great information and great insights. As far as therapeutic manner, he has helped me significantly. I think his fees are in line with the services he provides. If you go for a single visit, it's $45. I think you can use this coupon on Angie's List. It's a great alternative. The facility is very clean. It's one of the things that would have kept me from more than one visit. If I had any concerns, they cleaned the equipment after each use or before using. They cleaned it as soon as they were through with the procedures they've done on me.

Description of Work
I go to him for chiropractic services.

12/10/2015

Akealio W.

Great service, im generally not comfortable with males doctors but believe me he did a great job, felt 100% comfortable and the treatment made me feel alive again*all smiles*.

Description of Work
Back Problems

05/27/2015

Kathy B.

Easy to access office Friendly professional office/MA staff Chiropractic support comfy chairs in the wait room Well organized office with minimal wait for care despite having many patients Most insurance taken, saving on costs No nonsense pricing and services recommended A trustworthy doc with a heart and a genuine smile A skilled provider who doesn't waste your time- back up and mobile quicker than expected Can't find better than this folks!

Description of Work
Very accommodating staff/provider....worked me in as a same day new patient after a long Holiday weekend. Dr. Senft is extremely skilled, straightforward, accommodates care to the individual patients needs, is highly professional though very personable-just a very NICE GUY...who offers VERY reasonable pricing, cuts out typical procedures he deems not necessary (not just loading up on the cookie cutter service saving you quite a lot on overall costs). In two visits- I am at a recovery point that in the past, took me 8 visits to get to! I can't recommend Dr. Senft highly enough and am very great full to Angie's list for aiding my link to this provider! Kat

Category chiropractor

Thanks you so much for such a nice review. All these aspects of my care and my office are goals that I have for all of my patients. Again, thank you.

04/21/2015

Edward H.

Impressed with modern equipment, office assistants, and most importantly the chiropractic expertise. Dr. Sent also does an excellent job of explaining your needs and his therapy.

Description of Work
Lower back pain.

Category chiropractor

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about my office. It is deeply appreciated and important to me to see nice comments about my office, staff and myself. I try my best that all patients have a positive experience when they come to my office for help.

03/16/2015

Mark D.

Dr. Senft has a wealth of experience as a chiropractor and definitely knows his trade. His father was also a chiropractor. Him and his staff are very courteous. His prices are very affordable and his staff takes care of all the insurance coordination. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Back and neck pain

Category chiropractor

Thank you for your positive review. Its always my goal to help all my patients the best that I can.

12/23/2014

Bonnie K.

Great provider - I continue to go about once s month for adjustments.

Description of Work
Maintenance

12/01/2014

John H.

Dr. Senft was straightforward and honest about the fact that my back problem cannot be cured or repaired, but that it can be controlled for a satisfactory level of comfort in conjunction with sensible proper lifting and bending. He utilized conventional approaches and stretch equipment to get satisfactory results. His staff was courteous and efficient in their billing with my insurance company, and he charged reasonable rates. Expect competent but not spectacular results from someone who knows conservative treatments and how to use them -- without any needless risky or radical approaches. His dad was also a chiropractor and Dr. Senft completed his training at Life University..

Description of Work
Have a herniated disc in my lower back that needs periodic treatment.

Category chiropractor

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking you time to write a review about my office. It is deeply appreciated and important to me to see nice comments about my office, staff and myself. I try my best that all patients have a positive experience when they come to my office for help. I wish you and you family a nice holiday season as well as a healthy happy new year!!! Regards, Dr. Senft

10/25/2013

Thomas S.

It went very well. He takes time with you and he is very compassionate.

Description of Work
He was working manipulation on my wife.

09/10/2013

Jeff V.

While he was not able to fix the problem, it just needed time to resolve, he was able to provide temporary relief for the symptoms.

Description of Work
Had numbness in my arm from a pinched nerve. Dr. Senft was good at adjusting my neck and back to alleviate some of the pain and numbness.

08/05/2013

Van F.

The coupon I purchased included consultation, exam, x-rays and two treatments. Dr. Senft diagnosed the problem and explained what I needed to do to alleviate the pain. After two treatments the pain subsided and I got around much better so I added a third one. By following stretches and exercises given by Dr. Senft, my back improved tremendously.

Description of Work
Had severe lower back pain.

07/08/2013

Gayle C.

It was great. I scheduled a couple of appointments the first few days and definitely noticed relief. They were understanding, kind, helpful and Dr. Senft communicated in a clear way about the treatment all the way through. We identified some underlying issues that help cause the pain, and have now worked out and embarked on a long term treatment plan, followed by a care and wellness plan. They were affordable and worked with me and my insurance to find a plan that I could afford, and still recieve the care my back needs. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I got a sudden bad back and knew i needed chiropractic treatment. I used Angie's List to find a local provider with excellent ratings. They were immediately available, and offered to check with my insurance in case it was more economical for me to use their offer.

06/15/2013

Neil B.

It's really easy to purchase a certificate for Dr. Craig A Senft DC and schedule an appointment with him. It was a pretty pleasant visit. The drive was a little farther than I anticipated. The office staff was pleasant. He turned out to be a really nice guy. He is very hospitable. He actually did a pretty good job because since he was a little farther away, I had to find something a little closer. As it turned out, he is the only one that could adjust my back pretty easily. It was absolutely worth the trip. I'm actually considering to give him a call again and schedule another appointment. I've tried three other chiropractors and let's just say, they weren't nearly as good. With other chiropractors, I was with them for an hour to an hour and a half. With Dr. Craig A Senft DC, I went in there and he looked at my back and he adjusted me and it saved half an hour. It is a way that I've preferred. His office is a pretty busy office. They were dodgy when it comes to the cost after the voucher. They said that we will discuss it when I come in.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Craig A Senft DC for a chiropractic consultation. I went in there and he looked at my back and he adjusted me.

06/05/2013

Michael W.

Purchased a Big deal for Dr. Craig A Senft DC. He sold me a treatment plan, I went to him for 5 months. I think he did his best but it didn't do anything for me.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Craig A Senft DC for chiropractic care.

05/28/2013

Daniel M.

very professional and precise, . He take x-rays and explained me in detail the suggested treatment. With a single session relieve severe neck pain. very good doctor, one hundred percent recommend

Description of Work
A has a lot pain in my neck . The interaction with the provider was excellent

05/22/2013

Dennis B.

It was a great experience from the time I got there until the time I left. They were very friendly, and it was extremely affordable. I told the Dr. Senft my problems. They took multiple X rays, and he told me everything that was going on. He adjusted my back, and it alleviated all of the pain that I felt. I have another appointment tomorrow, and I would recommend anyone with back pain to visit Dr. Senft.

Description of Work
I was having back pain.

03/25/2013

Al R.

Treatments consist of heat and electrical stimulation, massage and adjustments. Also was given a series of excercises to do and told to avoid lifting anything heavy. The excercises seem to help and I continue to do them as well a go for treatments. I'm not totally convinced that the adjustments are helping that much, but he says it takes alot of subtle changes to make a difference. Also every patient responds differently.

Description of Work
I had lower back pain and numbness in my leg (sciatic nerve). Dr. Senft x-rayed my lower back and explained what was going on. He offered a treatment plan that involved several months of treatments. The treatments have helped some, but have not totally alleviated the pain. I am continuing to receive treatments once or twice a week.

Category chiropractor

Thank you for your review. All aspects of patient care in my office are important to me. Patient education is critical and explaining the nature of a patients condition and the results they may experience is needed to assist the patient in the treatment process. Thank you for your confidence.

02/07/2013

Dave K.

I have beed seeing Dr. Senft for years . His pricing is fair . He does a great job and genuinely cares . His staff is friendly and I am Very happy to have found him . I had been to several chiropractors ( I mean a lot !) and was at the point where I thought I would never find another another great chiropractor after mine had retired . He is great at what he does and I am vey happy to have found him . I have sent my wife and several employees to him . He is my guy !

Description of Work
My chiropractor retired , after several bad experiences . I found my new guy !

02/05/2013

John H.

Dr. Senft and his staff are professional and courteous. I was pleased with the practical care that Dr. Senft provides and the general atmosphere of the office. I would highly recommend Dr. Senft and his services to anyone needing chiropractic care.

Description of Work
Chiropractic Care

01/22/2013

Merle D.

These services were purchase for my daughter who needed to go to a chiropractor or a physical therapist. This chiropractor was able to accommodate my daughter's schedule and keep me informed such I did not have to call and remind them. My daughter felt comfortable with the suggested treatment and felt better after the treatment. She indicated she would use this doctor's services again. I as the parent, I appreciated the communication and I could convey on the phone our needs and I didn't have to go physical to handle this in their office.

Description of Work
Chiropractic Care

01/15/2013

Marvin M.

The experience overall was GREAT! I am very skiddish with chiropractors in general, but Dr. Senft and his staff made me feel very comfortable.

Description of Work
I have had back pain and problems for about a year before this appointment. Dr. Senft was excellent. He not only gave me a treatment, but he explained in detail why I was having the issues I have and how best to reverse them or slow the damage down. He was very friendly and was not like some doctors, who seem to only want to get you in and out as fast as possible. His office staff is friendly and the entire office ran very efficiently. I was impressed! If you are looking for a chiropractor in the Atlanta area, you should definitely give Dr. Senft a call. You will find a better chiropractor!

12/27/2012

Jeff V.

Didn't get resolved but not due to Dr. Senft. He was honest about the limited effectiveness of treatment for my particular issue.

Description of Work
Pain and numbness in my arm caused by a pinched nerve.

Category chiropractor, pain management

12/11/2012

J L.

Overall, everything went well. The office is conveniently located and easy to find with convenient parking. The office space is comfortable. Dr. Senft is pleasant and caring. The initial visit and first adjustment went well, and I'm looking forward to continued care.

Description of Work
I've been searching for a new chiropractor. The initial appointment was very positive.

10/20/2012

Angela H.

Dee Dee and Tina, his office staff, are truly wonderful and accomodating. I have called many times to reschedule my appointments because of my crazy schedule and not once have they shown frustration or annoyance with me. They greet you with a smile in person or on the phone and I can truly say they are patient...especially with me! The office atmosphere is clean, calm, and tranquil. When I arrive for my appointments, I rarely wait more than 2-3 minutes before being called back to a room. It is such a refreshing change from "other" doctor and hospital visits. Thanks Dr. Senft, Dee Dee, and Tina for excellent patient care!

Description of Work
I was seeking chiropractic services because of challenges with sleep, and neck and lower back sensitivity. The offer through Angie's list for $75 to receive a consultation, x-rays, and 2 treatments....sounded like a good deal. But what makes this offer an INCREDIBLE deal is Dr. Senft and his staff....I couldn't have asked for a better experience for that price! Dr. Senft, from the day I met him, showed warmth and sincerity in the consultation. I have left so many doctor's offices over the years saying to myself "ugh, their bedside manner sucks"....but not Dr. Senft....he takes time to talk, listen, explain, and analyze with you. He seems so genuine....as if he really wants his patients to be WELL. I felt I received a thorough consultation and review of my x-rays and my initial treatments were so good that I have schedule about 20 more sessions with him to continue my care.

09/28/2012

Jo Ann B.

adverseThe office staff is very courteous and friendly. DD and Tina are professional and the office is clean and attractive. There were forms that needed to be completed and I was able to do that online. The office is run very efficiently and each of the visits left me with a good indication of what to expect for the following visits. I chose to continue treatments and expect to see general improvement over time.

Description of Work
This was just a general checkup to improve back health and the price was a great inducement. Dr. Senft is very professional and a genuine gentleman. He is a good clinician and offered a treatment plan that was very flexible. After my first adjustment he even called me to see if I had any adverse signs or discomfort. This is an indication of his care for each patient.

Pain Management
    Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Senft, Dr. Craig A.

How is Senft, Dr. Craig A. overall rated?

Senft, Dr. Craig A. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Senft, Dr. Craig A. open?

Senft, Dr. Craig A. is open:

What payment options does Senft, Dr. Craig A. provide

Senft, Dr. Craig A. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Senft, Dr. Craig A. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Senft, Dr. Craig A. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Senft, Dr. Craig A. offer a senior discount?

No, Senft, Dr. Craig A. does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Senft, Dr. Craig A. offer?

Senft, Dr. Craig A. offers the following services: Chiropractic Care, Traditional Adjustments, Low Force Adjustments, Physiotherapy, Corrective Exercises, Ergonomics Review, Posture Review, Spinal & Postural Screenings, Lunch & Learn Office Presentations & Lifestyle Advice.