Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2016

North Springs

Atlanta, GA 30328

This is the Certified Past Life Regression Therapist heard on Q100 The Bert Show in 2015 and 2016. For information about Patti Towhill's work, including fees, and to set an appointment, please visit AtlantaPastLifeTherapy.com.

06/23/2022

Donna S.

I have previously seen Patti Towhill for past life healing, and as in those sessions, this one was transcendent. I find that each successive session facilitates the next. In each of the four sessions that I have done with Patti, I have had both immediate and long lasting results. What we address in these sessions is done. It no longer yanks my chain. Patti is an amazing healer, as able as she is kind and compassionate. I have experienced profound healing as a result of our work together, and I am deeply grateful that Patti chose to do the work she does. I will work with Patti again without doubt.

Description of Work
Past life regression therapy

Category life coaching services

08/31/2021

Kyttie N.

Great. Patti is insightful, helpful, delightfully fun, and talented. I was able to see where issues were coming from and I also learned some new techniques for dealing with stuff.

Description of Work
Information about causative factors re family masters

Category personal counseling, life coaching services

11/23/2020

Thomas K.

Patti has such a wonderful, positive, loving energy! She put me at ease, helped me understand more about myself and my blockages than I could ever imagine possible! I have come away from the session feeling lighter, freer and stronger. What a gift of healing! I highly recommend Patti to anyone who feels "stuck" and who is willing to work with an open mind and an open heart. This sort of treatment goes light years beyond "traditional medicine" as we know it today...

Description of Work
Repatterning Session

Category alternative medicine

11/24/2019

Christine A.

Patti is a gentle loving soul, I would highly recommend her as a wonderful facilitator in your life’s quests and your soul’s progression. I will most certainly go see her again next time I am in the Atlanta area.

Description of Work
Spiritual work

Category acupuncture, hypnotherapy

08/16/2017

Kim A.

Amazing! Patti is warm and inviting, understanding and the best listener. She gives personal stories to align with you, and takes you anywhere you wish to go. I am excited to see her again.

Description of Work
Regression Therapy

Category acupuncture

Thank you so much. I appreciate your comments and am so happy your session was valuable. I thoroughly enjoyed it also. I hope to see you again sometime when you want to do more personal exploration. Wishing you many blessings, Patti

08/10/2017

Monica G.

It well very well and it was very helpful

Description of Work
Therapy and orientation

Category acupuncture

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your comments and am so happy your session was valuable. I thoroughly enjoyed it also. I hope to see you again sometime when you want to do more personal exploration. Wishing you many blessings, Patti
    Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
    Life Coaches
    Alternative Med. - Hypnotherapy
    Counseling - General
    Alternative Med. - General
    Alternative Med. - Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

This is NOT a psychic reading and your past lives will NOT be narrated to you. Past Life Regression Therapy is only done in person.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy

How is Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy overall rated?

Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy open?

Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy is open:

Monday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy provide

Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy offer free estimates?

No, Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy does not offer free project estimates.

Does Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy offer a senior discount?

No, Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy?

No, Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy does not offer warranties.

What services does Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy offer?

Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy offers the following services: Non-hypnosis Past Life Regression Therapy, Holistic Counseling, Resonance Repatterning® Energy Healing

Are there any services Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy does not offer?