AUTO EUROPE ATLANTA

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2006

1923 PIEDMONT CIR NE

Atlanta, GA 30324

automotive repair, bmw, porsche & mercedes...

01/13/2014

daniel F.

very well

Description of Work
a myriad of things. my 993 had been neglected many years. oil change, full tune up, worked on convertible top, tightened clutch, interior work. thomas is old school car enthusiast/mechanic and knows everything about porsches.

06/29/2013

Stephen K.

They have always done a great job.. on time and at a reasonable cost. They are very knowlwdgeable ... and they have been avlke to sort out the problem right away... and they have also advised me at times to wait or not make repairs that were uneeded or that they could solve the problem in a less expensive way.

Description of Work
In this instance I was there for an oil change and a scheduled check for my 2004 E500. I have used them ever since the warranty expired on the car when it was new.

10/25/2009

Toby M.

Excellent, friendly, highly professional service. I will go back and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Scheduled maintenace ( 75,000 miles), replacement of belts, and repair of air system blower on BMW 3 series. General evaluation of vehicle.

02/03/2009

Kris C.

Excellent, honest service made for an impressive experience.

Description of Work
Checked an engine warning light. Martin told me he thought it was simply a faulty fuel cap that caused the light to illuminate. He checked the problem, reset the syatem and furnished a new Mercedes fuel cap.

09/13/2007

Lonzo C.

They are an independent shop and they are very informative. They gave me advise about the mounts and hoses and when they were going to need replaced. They were very friendly and approachable. They were professional and it was a very clean shop. They have about ten bays and it is pretty big. They are substantially lower than other places. It is not a bunch of people in white shirts not knowing what they are talking about; you can go into the shop and walk around and discuss what is going on. The mechanics are not all greasy with grease on their hands chewing tobacco; they are very clean and knowledgeable. They are enthusiastic and I would highly rate them for a auto repair. I like that they specialize in in BMW and Porsche vehicles.

Description of Work
They did a diagnostic check, inspection, an oil change, and filled all of the fluids in my BMW 540I. They also changed the battery.

07/27/2006

WENLI W.

I have used Auto Europe for my old BMW for several years. I have great service always.

Description of Work
Various jobs.

Midway Auto Repair

Car repair in Alpharetta GA is getting more expensive every day. Stop WASTING money on automobile repairs! The other shops have tried and tried. We don't just try. We find the problem, then we fix the problem we guarantee your vehicle can and will be fixed! If your vehicle fails to operate properly, drive it or we can tow your vehicle to our facility where it will receive The Highest Quality Service Possible from the most qualified technicians. All repairs carry a limited 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty We employ ASE Certified mechanics We always provide an estimate for approval before repairs We always provide you with a complete explanation that makes sense

Auto Service