ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Buckhead

Auto Painting
Auto Service
Auto Glass
Auto Detailing

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved. ...

Midway Auto Repair

Car repair in Alpharetta GA is getting more expensive every day. Stop WASTING money on automobile repairs! The other shops have tried and tried. We don't just try. We find the problem, then we fix the problem we guarantee your vehicle can and will be fixed! If your vehicle fails to operate properly, drive it or we can tow your vehicle to our facility where it will receive The Highest Quality Service Possible from the most qualified technicians. All repairs carry a limited 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty We employ ASE Certified mechanics We always provide an estimate for approval before repairs We always provide you with a complete explanation that makes sense

08/26/2017

Bad. They didn't get it right the first and even cause more damage. The car was dirty both times I picked it up.

Description of Work
Rear bumper and paint work

07/20/2017

They are highly rated for body work. They were very efficient and right on time to complete the car. They have guaranteed the paint for the life of the car.

Description of Work
They repaired my finder and front end.

04/30/2015

Category auto painting

12/31/2012

I needed some major body work on both sides of my car and also had them replace the front and back bumpers. I left the car with them prior to leaving for out of town at which point they said I should be able to pick it up on my return. The job took about a week longer, I'm not sure they even started on it when I left it and I only found out when picking it up why it took so long. The customer serv...

Description of Work
Auto Body repair and paint

Category auto body repair,auto painting

05/16/2011

My insurance company referred me and they were just excellent. I had to have multiple panels replaced. Their customer service was great. There were a few problems with parts but they were great with calling me and keeping me up to date. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
My insurance company referred me and they were just excellent.

Category auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair