Kauffman Tire Alpharetta

Founded 1936 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

Kauffman Tire was founded on its commitment to customer service. More than eight-hundred dedicated associates continue to earn each customer's business with honest and dependable performance. With a history of integrity and reliability, Kauffman Tire continues as a family owned and operated business with John, Mark, Tom and all the team members ensuring that the over 75 years of commitment are experienced by every customer. Charges an hourly rate. Additional DBA - Kauffman Tire Inc....

Midway Auto Repair

Midway Auto Repair

Car repair in Alpharetta GA is getting more expensive every day. Stop WASTING money on automobile repairs! The other shops have tried and tried. We don't just try. We find the problem, then we fix the problem we guarantee your vehicle can and will be fixed! If your vehicle fails to operate properly, drive it or we can tow your vehicle to our facility where it will receive The Highest Quality Service Possible from the most qualified technicians. All repairs carry a limited 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty We employ ASE Certified mechanics We always provide an estimate for approval before repairs We always provide you with a complete explanation that makes sense

06/23/2017

We have always used them. It was more expensive than I expected. I know they are a chain location, but my husband has been pleased with them. The one that we use is excellent. We dropped the vehicle off and they called us when they were done. They are always very good about telling us what needs to be done in the future. They offered a warranty on the tires.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband had an alignment and brand new tires put on. He had the works.

CATEGORY car tires

12/17/2016

They did a good job. The workers were nice. They were just professional and did what I wanted done. I don't think they have to work on anything to improve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Kauffman Tire for auto service. I was last there for an oil change and rotation of tires.

CATEGORY auto repair

12/17/2016

I have auto service and also buy tires there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there the first time about 15 years ago. They did an oil change and tire rotation.

CATEGORY auto repair

02/26/2015

They were fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Kauffman Tire Alpharetta  to purchase tires.

CATEGORY car tires

09/21/2013

Great. Good work and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used this location for our tires for several years. Before that, I tried to save money by going through WalMart or Sams, but usually ended up having issues that were difficult to deal with later through them. This location is not the budget route to tires, but I feel like you do get great service there. Since we've used them quite a bit in the last 3 or 4 years, including using them for two complete sets of tires, it's been great to have all of our records and purchases consolidated in one place and they reward us for our loyalty with tire rotations. They do get very busy on Saturday mornings, so if that's when you need them, arrive early. A perk is that there's a Waffle House, Starbucks, Smoothie King, and McDonalds within easy walking distance.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Auto installation, sales, inspection, repair and replacement of tire, wheel, alignment, oil change, battery, brakes, drivetrain, shock, strut, transmission fluid exchange, air filter, cooling system & air conditioning.