ALPHARETTA PET CARE

With Angi since April 2004

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: 90 MILTON AVENUE, ALPHARETTA, GA 30004. ...

04/04/2012

My overall experience has been excellent. I think it is like $20 a day. I would rate them highly and would continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Alpharetta Pet Care when I am on vacation. They take my dog and play with her. My dog is on medication and they give her medication. She is older, so if there is any problem they take care of that.

CATEGORY pet sitters

09/14/2007

This groomer is just great. I take not one dog to them, but two. I have found the prices to be really great and the services to be even better. I am a satisfied customers with them and so are my dogs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog was last bathed and trimmed here. The nails were also trimmed on my dog and the ears were also cleaned.

04/13/2004

OWNER IS PERSONABLE AND HELPFUL. THE STAFF IS REALLY GOOD WITH ANIMALS. THE OWNER CAN CUT MY DOGS NAILS WHEN EVEN THE VET COULDN'T.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DOG GROOMING.

04/13/2004

AMANDA MCCALLON IS A CERTIFIED MASTER GROOMER WITH MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. MY DOGS ARE TAKEN CARE OF IN A PLEASANT AND LOVING ATMOSPHERE AND RECEIVE HIGH QUALITY GROOMING.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TOY POODLE GROOMING.

04/12/2004

WE HAD OUR 2 DOGS GROOMED. ONE IS EXCEPTIONALLY NERVOUS AND THE OTHER HAD NOT BEEN PROFESSIONALLY GROOMED BEFORE THIS. THEY WERE VERY GENTLE WITH BOTH DOGS AND SPENT ENOUGH TIME TO DO A THOROUGH JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BATHED, COMBED, TRIMMED NAILS, CUT HAIR WHERE NECESSARY, AND BRUSHED MY DOGS.