Schmucker Cabinets Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

Family owned and operated....

Cabinet Doctor

Cabinet Doctor is a Family company with over 7 years experience in the painting industry, Cabinet Doctor is your industry expert in the area. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave the property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. We have so many options to fit any budget, give us a call today and we look forward to working with you! Don't waste thousands buying new cabinet, refinish them and we will make them look brand new, free estimates give us a call 8135088664

Cabinet Coating Perfection

We are a company that focuses on restoring your existing cabinets, and give them a fresh look . Our process guarantees your cabinets to look like new with affordable prices. Our motto is we won't leave until your cabinets are perfect, and our customers are satisfied . Our quotes are completely free - in site and virtual. Give us a call, and make your vision come true!

J and Y Cabinets

At J and Y Cabinets, we have over 15 Years of Experience with Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets Remodeling (Refacing, Refinish, and New Cabinets). Se Habla Español. Find us on Instagram for More Pictures @jycabinets

06/05/2017

Fielding D.

Like it was supposed to.

Description of Work
built some custom kitchen cabinets and redid some existing ones.

07/06/2014

Marian T.

The Schmuckers did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Resurfaced a bathroom vanity, built and installed a new counter top.

09/07/2013

Barbara E.

Mr. Schmucker did a great job with my cabinets. He was here when he said he would be and worked within the restraints of my work schedule. The cabinets look great and he was a nice man to do business with.

Description of Work
builit new cabinets for my kitchen

06/05/2013

Larry M.

He did this in two weeks, and met my every specification. He helped me load the two drawer assemblies, and the center extended vanity section. He even gave me a piece of carpet to keep them from getting scratched in transit. When I installed them in the bathroom, they fit together perfectly. He is an excellant cabinet maker.

Description of Work
I needed a custom vanity built for a bathroom that I was remodeling. I tried to purchase a quality vanity from both Lowes and Home Depot, but they could only supply what I needed in a width that was 2 inches too long, and a 4 weeks wait. Mr. Schmucker supplied a quality vanity with soft close, dovetailed, full extension drawers, on ball bearing slides. The doors were also soft close, and all of the panels were raised.

11/18/2011

Dean M.

After a fourth spinal surgery custom-made kitchen cabinets were constructed with drawers for base cabinets and four inches taller to accommodate my height. Terry Schmucker designed and constructed the cabinets with superior craftsmanship and made suggestions that made the cabinets more functional for my needs. With a name like Schmucker, well...you know he's GREAT! I highly recommend Schmucker Cabinets to anyone in Central Florida.

Description of Work
Custom-made kitchen cabinets were constructed to accommodate restrictions of a disability.

Category custom cabinets

Build and install new cabinets, remove, recover, reinstall existing cabinets. Remove existing cabinets, build & install new commercial and residential cabinets.